The Covid-19 Thread: News, Preparation Tips, Etc

Black Ambrosia

Hmm. I went to the website to check out the device and it looks like it blinks a light and blows a fan on you. How exactly does it assist with healing?
I’d be lying if I said I understood how it works but there’s plenty of information on the site if you’re inclined to read. The fan keeps it from overheating so it can used for extended periods of time.
Dan Dial’s Molecular Enhancer falls under the category of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy and a multiple-wave oscillator. It saturates the cells of the body with the appropriate resonate energies on which the cells’ electro-chemical systems depend (feed) on.

This, in turn, maximizes the chemical processes of the cells, which are brought into balance through mutual resonance, allowing proper repair and operation.

When one uses the Enhancer regularly, it maintains the electrical health of the body on the cellular level by bringing the electrical level in each cell to the same potential, i.e. working in harmony. All chemical processes in the body require energy to take place and the Enhancer feeds the cells’ energy need at the molecular level, energetically assisting the cell in its chemical processes.

This is accomplished by setting up a high-energy field in and around the body through multiple-wave resonance.

The Enhancer does not pass current through the body. The transfer of energy is accomplished through induction. All that is used is the oscillating-field voltage and not the current. A person is insulated from the high voltage at either connection by glass. This prevents excess current from getting into the body.

The resonance process is similar to gently shaking a box of marbles. After a while, the marbles organize themselves into the natural order their shapes dictate. The cells molecular structure (encoded by the persons DNA) has the same way of organizing themselves IF provided sufficient energy. When this is achieved, the cells work at maximum efficiency without causing cellular stress.

The Enhancer is the vehicle providing the movement in the molecular structure of the cells to their optimum interactive arrangement for normal operations within each cell. And it does this, not by passing current but by providing a resonant state that the bodies cells try and match.

One scientist explains it this way: A normal cell has an electrical potential of 70 millivolts (mV), an aged cell has 50 mV and the cancer or ill cell has 15 mV. When the cell is in electrical difficulty, the mV and sodium-potassium levels are out of balance causing cellular distress.

The high-resonate potential provided by the Enhancer brings all of the cells to an equal level, basically natures way of resetting them to their normal state. This provides the potential for healing to occur at an accelerated pace without stressing the cell.

The additional energy restores cell integrity by reorienting its molecular structure to allow for easier potential movement and interaction. Basically, it bolsters the field of each cell individually, so the cells support each other more easily, thereby helping to create a balanced system.

CA*Nappy

I have had it and am nearly 100% recovered after about 9 days. My GP prescribed me antibiotics just as a back up because it had infected my lungs and I had shortness of breathe for a couple of days. I wasn't hospitalised. Glory be to God.

Can you share how you pick up the virus?

So glad you recovering well. Do you attribute any special step taken for your recovery?

sithembile

Can you share how you pick up the virus?

So glad you recovering well. Do you attribute any special step taken for your recovery?

We have been staying at home since 11 March. We were particularly concerned for our 6 year old who has a heart condition. I only left the house once a week to go to my local supermarket. I wore a mask. Carried alcohol spray with me to use on the shopping carts. Used sanitiser. Wiped down every single item purchased. But I still picked it up. The problem is that even when you do all the right things, try to stay 2 metres apart; it's other people who don't do this.

I had a sore throat for about 5 days, which then went down into my lungs. It felt like they were burning. I didn't have a cough or fever, but I phoned my GP and they said it was likely to be covid. Everyone's symptoms are different. I was prescribed antibiotics (amoxicillin). This was because some people with covid pneumonia also develop a secondary bacterial pneumonia, so it was given just in case. We all got tested the next day and the results were negative. However, in the UK they say that tests are most reliable in the first 5 days of symptoms. So a lot of people will have false negatives.

Anyway, my burning chest then progressed to some shortness of breath. It wasn't severe but you do wonder if things could turn at any minute and whether to call the ambulance. I ordered an oxymeter from Amazon to measure my oxygen levels. They were always 99% so I decided to ride it out. I drank 2 teaspoons of honey and half a lemon in hot water. My appetite was fine. Still no cough or fever. After about 2 more days, my breathing became better. This is day 15 and I feel like I am almost fully recovered. I do get breathless climbing the stairs, but I think it takes a while to get back to normal. The miraculous thing is that the kids didn't develop symptoms. Apparently even if kids do get it, they are asymptomatic. DH had a sore throat for a few days but that was it. We didn't do anything special. I am not even sure whether the antibiotics did anything apart from giving me a yeast infection!

CA*Nappy

We have been staying at home since 11 March. We were particularly concerned for our 6 year old who has a heart condition. I only left the house once a week to go to my local supermarket. I wore a mask. Carried alcohol spray with me to use on the shopping carts. Used sanitiser. Wiped down every single item purchased. But I still picked it up. The problem is that even when you do all the right things, try to stay 2 metres apart; it's other people who don't do this.

I had a sore throat for about 5 days, which then went down into my lungs. It felt like they were burning. I didn't have a cough or fever, but I phoned my GP and they said it was likely to be covid. Everyone's symptoms are different. I was prescribed antibiotics (amoxicillin). This was because some people with covid pneumonia also develop a secondary bacterial pneumonia, so it was given just in case. We all got tested the next day and the results were negative. However, in the UK they say that tests are most reliable in the first 5 days of symptoms. So a lot of people will have false negatives.

Anyway, my burning chest then progressed to some shortness of breath. It wasn't severe but you do wonder if things could turn at any minute and whether to call the ambulance. I ordered an oxymeter from Amazon to measure my oxygen levels. They were always 99% so I decided to ride it out. I drank 2 teaspoons of honey and half a lemon in hot water. My appetite was fine. Still no cough or fever. After about 2 more days, my breathing became better. This is day 15 and I feel like I am almost fully recovered. I do get breathless climbing the stairs, but I think it takes a while to get back to normal. The miraculous thing is that the kids didn't develop symptoms. Apparently even if kids do get it, they are asymptomatic. DH had a sore throat for a few days but that was it. We didn't do anything special. I am not even sure whether the antibiotics did anything apart from giving me a yeast infection!

Oh no on the yeast infection! At least it’s an easy cure for it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

sheanu

I find it interesting that Trump couldn't find it in himself to lead a national response to coronavirus, but within a week of twitter adding the fact check label to his tweets, he can sign an executive order with the potential to change the way the internet operates. Hmm...

Evolving78

All this talk of Vitamin D deficiency reminds me that I heard a report that black people are likely not as deficient as mainstream reports because the tests test the wrong kind of vitamin D for us. We primarily have a different type
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...vitamin-d-test-misdiagnosed-african-americans

This would make sense to me, because otherwise we are left with the paradox that we all supposedly have vitamin D deficiency at greater prevalence than whites, but somehow don't suffer as much from the conditions most associated with low vitamin d, namely weaker bones and things arising from that.
Yeah you have a point.

Evolving78

I see Vitamin D is trending in the news with experts warning that taking high doses doesn't prevent or treat covid and can do more harm. :confused:

I have noticed anytime the public mentions anything natural to prevent or treat a disease then there are a lot of "studies and experts" that come out to debunk it.
Yeah I’m not deficient in Vit D so I’m not sure taking more would be harmful or helpful. I think people need to know if they are in fact low first before ingesting large doses of supplements.
I do agree that a change in diet would be helpful.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
My home state and the state I work in are now going into phase 3 and opening up non-essential business. Everyone was out everywhere yesterday. Not many care about the social distancing inside stores but people seem to be more willing to wear masks. I've been keeping up with my vitamins and supplements but my anxiety gets bad when I'm out because there's just so many people now.

We have seen a drastic decrease in the number of positive patients at my job but I think it's because we opened the testing to everyone, not just high risk essential works. We're down to about 8% positive rate now. The next 2-3 weeks will be crucial for us since the stay at home order will be lifted. Even though our rate is low, the people who are turning up positive are those who were at home for a significant amount of time and just now went back to work. Their symptoms don't seem to be as bad as we were initially seeing though.

LivingInPeace

So has anyone noticed any changes in their appetite since taking or increasing their vit d intake? I have to force myself to eat. I googled and saw several articles claiming it’s an appetite suppressant. I just realized I have not eaten anything for 2 days. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/food/does-vitamin-d-supplement-help-you-to-lose-weight-1832738?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
Girl, don't say that! People will buy out all the vitamin D to get to their summer body goals.

vevster

Ganjababy

I wish that was me.

Do you have weight to lose? How much are you taking?
I think 10,000. Yes I need to lose weight. But not actually on a diet. I gained 35lb in 1 year from staying at home for a year. went from overweight to obese. I will update. I need to lose weight before I go back to work.

vevster

I think 10,000. Yes I need to lose weight. But not actually on a diet. I gained 35lb in 1 year from staying at home for a year. went from overweight to obese. I will update. I need to lose weight before I go back to work.

I say go ahead and lose the weight :look: -- If that is what you want -- weight is a comorbidity that affects covid 19 outcomes.

Also, play with your dose.

Last edited:

Stormy

Also I have a feeling the sun is doing more benefits for us than activating vitamin D. I suggest vitamin d and some healthy time in the sun. I have more to say about this article but I have to return to work. Just had to take a mini break. Will review later.
So true. In 2015 I was in the hospital for a month for double pneumonia (there's a thread on it too) and as I was going into the second month of still not feeling much better, the doctors were trying to figure the best facility to continue my care. I wanted to go home, so I got up outta that place. As soon as I hit the outdoors, it was a sunny day and I kid you not, immediately I started feeling better. Two weeks later I was back in the office. Vitamin D from the sun is truly a blessing.

Stormy

So has anyone noticed any changes in their appetite since taking or increasing their vit d intake? I have to force myself to eat. I googled and saw several articles claiming it’s an appetite suppressant. I just realized I have not eaten anything for 2 days. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/food/does-vitamin-d-supplement-help-you-to-lose-weight-1832738?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
Hmm...hasn't happened to me. I've been taking vitamin D3 for about a year or two after I started going into perimenopause. My doctor recommended 3000 IU. Now, I only take 2000 IU about 2-3 times a week though.

mochalocks

They keep saying NYC schools will open up in September, but I doubt that. Plus, there might be a second wave. I’ve been hearing September, but I think keep hearing the return back to school building will be 2021.

I say I Rather be safe than sorry, even though I know remote learning is stressful, And overwhelming for the students, parents and teachers.

I already lost 1 co-worker to this, and I have few more co-workers sick with it.

I lost 3 family members from this.

Between covid-19, and the protesters this year is crazy. I’m so over it.

Last edited:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
They keep saying NYC schools will open up in September, but I doubt that. Plus, there might be a second wave. I’ve been hearing September, but I think keep hearing the return back to school building will be 2021.

I say I Rather be safe than sorry, even though I know remote learning is stressful, And overwhelming for the students, parents and teachers.

I already lost 1 co-worker to this, and I have few more co-workers sick with it.

I lost 3 family members from this, plus a few of my co-workers.

Between covid-19, and the protesters this year is crazy. I’m so over it.

Heard about a second wave coming in August, so I'm bracing myself. My job asked us to come back for 2x/week, I kindly declined stating that I already deal with health related issues.