• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

The Covid-19 Thread: News, Preparation Tips, Etc

Kanky

I’m getting sick and tired of some relatives and friends taunting me about being cautious. In their minds, I should be carefree and hanging out because I was sick already. One cousin even told me that I was sick enough that my immunity should last longer, so what am I afraid of. But who knows how long that will last. And even though I am fully recovered, I never want to experience pain like that ever again, so I’m still being extremely cautious.

People have been reinfected with second cases more serious than the first.

shahala

People have been reinfected with second cases more serious than the firsThat’s what I have bee
People have been reinfected with second cases more serious than the first.
That’s what I have been hearing! And that’s why I’m being careful! My doctor said it’s very rare for a reinfection to occur especially for someone who was really sick the first time, but I’m conducting myself like it can happen again.

Transformer

This just hit my household. DD, healthcare worker, tested positive on yesterday. Notified tonight. Which means she had it on Tuesday morning, she had 12 patients today. She is tested every Tuesday.

Last edited: