The Covid-19 Thread: News, Preparation Tips, Etc

vevster

I saw a politician talking about how the testing was free in her state but how you have to take a flu test and some other test first before they test you for covid. The covid test is free but not the prerequisite tests.
So what happens to the disadvantaged?

ThirdEyeBeauty

Cuomo screwed up in the beginning but the numbers are low now, despite him trying to tamp down people w antibodies numbers. The Florida cases are increasing exponentially.
The numbers are low because people are on lockdown. It should be low. The original reason for the lockdown was to flatten the curve so that hospitals don't get overwhelmed. Example: If 80% of the population will get exposed no matter what, the lockdown is only delaying the inevitable. The delay makes the numbers look good as a result. When people get their freedom back, the numbers catch up to what it was to be. Now things seem political with the instructions.

I believe Florida is allowed to use hydroxychloroquine and other treatments shown to be successful at early stages.

Last edited:

vevster

The numbers are low because people are on lockdown. It should be low. The original reason for the lockdown was to flatten the curve so that hospitals don't get overwhelmed. Example: If 80% of the population will get exposed no matter what, the lockdown is only delaying the inevitable. The delay makes the numbers look good as a result. When people get their freedom back, the numbers catch up to what it was to be. Now things seem political with the instructions.

I believe Florida is allowed to use hydroxychloroquine and other treatments shown to be successful at early stages.
Are you in NY? I can tell you that after that first month---- the lockdowns were less and less.... Cuomo has 'systems' in place to monitor what is going on unlike the Florida gov -- we shall see..... you know my approach to this whole thing..... I'm not going to beat a dead horse. My main concern right now is I have a relative in FL with tested LOW vitamin D and I want her to get her levels UP.

Ganjababy

This is amazing is it not?

They have not announced this yet but this watch can also predict cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and MS, 5-6 years before you actually get these diseases.

In addition, there is a new procedure that can make you live an additional 100+ years and slow down the aging process significantly. But they will not reveal this new technology as yet. They have to think about how it may impact society and the population growth. Some are suggesting that the government charge millions per person for this technology and sell it to people who have contributed significantly to society. Others have suggested that only childless people should be eligible because they have not contributed to the population growth. While others have suggested it should be a lottery. We will see.

These are just some of the alien technologies that the government has under wraps. They discovered these 2 particular technologies (there are many more) during the Roswell crash but it took them decades of research to decipher them at Area 51 and at MIT. About 2 years ago they finally figured out wristband and was able to replicate it.

If you look closely at Trumps hand he has been wearing one since February. That’s the reason he was nonchalant about catching COVID-19.

What in the world :look:

Joking

Last edited:

Black Ambrosia

The reason I began washing my hair daily is that whenever I encounter someone without a mask / wearing their mask incorrectly (nose or mouth exposed) or is trash at social distancing, I turn my back towards them so that if they are going to be breathing on me it's my hair instead of my face. I assume everybody is asymptomatic . I'm not tryna have these fools cooties on me and the old man's pillow cases to inhale during snoring time! :mad:

Full Disclosure: I am a hypochondriac so I'ma be extra on GP.
Why not wear a wig?

vevster

This is amazing is it not?

They have not announced this yet but this watch can also predict cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and MS, 5-6 years before you actually get these diseases.

In addition, there is a new procedure that can make you live an additional 100+ years and slow down the aging process significantly. But they will not reveal this new technology as yet. They have to think about how it may impact society and the population growth. Some are suggesting that the government charge millions per person for this technology and sell it to people who have contributed significantly to society. Others have suggested that only childless people should be eligible because they have not contributed to the population growth. While others have suggested it should be a lottery. We will see.

These are just some of the alien technologies that the government has under wraps. They discovered these 2 particular technologies (there are many more) during the Roswell crash but it took them decades of research to decipher them at Area 51 and at MIT. About 2 years ago they finally figured out wristband and was able to replicate it.

If you look closely at Trumps hand he has been wearing one since February. That’s the reason he was nonchalant about catching COVID-19.

Joking
Hey, then I guess I’m part of the conspiracy because that is an Oura ring and I have one. It tracks sleep variables, temperature, activities etc. www.ouraring.com The company has been working with Covid researchers.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hey, then I guess I’m part of the conspiracy because that is an Oura ring and I have one. It tracks sleep variables, temperature, activities etc. www.ouraring.com The company has been working with Covid researchers.
Wow... how long have you had the Oura ring? It seems better than having a Fitbit with similar functions. :yep:

TrulyBlessed

And here I was thinking this was some type of gimmick that the government wants to use to further destroy us lol. This is cool and now I’m curious. You’re a wealth of knowledge with the health tips and secrets.

ThirdEyeBeauty

The Oura Ring is interesting. There are many NFC smart rings that have been on the market for about two or three years that you can find on Amazon. The Oura Ring is different because it has sensors to track heart rate, temperature, and motion. The ring is likely monitoring changes in temperature to help you determine if you were exposed to COVID-19 (or other infections). I like it!

vevster

How do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Yes, it's great! I had gotten an apple watch for Christmas and it gave me headaches because of the radiation. This ring has very little, plus you can put it in airplane mode at bedtime. I did post about it. I like the temperature sensor -- if you temp varies in the wrong direction -- you know about it.

Wow... how long have you had the Oura ring? It seems better than having a Fitbit with similar functions. :yep:
A couple of months.... it is very easy to use....

Last edited:

Lute

Are you in NY? I can tell you that after that first month---- the lockdowns were less and less.... Cuomo has 'systems' in place to monitor what is going on unlike the Florida gov -- we shall see..... you know my approach to this whole thing..... I'm not going to beat a dead horse. My main concern right now is I have a relative in FL with tested LOW vitamin D and I want her to get her levels UP.

I'm from NY and i'm very thankful. Cause the past 3 months were maddening. It wasn't perfect but i dont want us to go through it again.

Does she have masks, and is able to stock up to minimize going out for the next 2-3 months?

vevster

I'm from NY and i'm very thankful. Cause the past 3 months were maddening. It wasn't perfect but i dont want us to go through it again.

Does she have masks, and is able to stock up to minimize going out for the next 2-3 months?
She made my masks. She can’t stay inside forever.

ThirdEyeBeauty

Noooo.

Back to vitamin D. I think it is going to be a game changer in the future on how much it can help with immune system, arthritis, mood, blood pressure, and so on, and how deficiency in vitamin D plays a role in some autoimmune disorders. Until that time comes a bunch of us are going to appear as mad scientists because we so strongly advocate for it. I am now at betting levels because of what I know and what people are telling me that staying away from the sun by staying indoors will put people without photosensitivity disorders in their early grave.

*Also drink plenty of water to avoid kidney stones.

vevster

Noooo.

Back to vitamin D. I think it is going to be a game changer in the future on how much it can help with immune system, arthritis, mood, blood pressure, and so on, and how deficiency in vitamin D plays a role in some autoimmune disorders. Until that time comes a bunch of us are going to appear as mad scientists because we so strongly advocate for it. I am now at betting levels because of what I know and what people are telling me that staying away from the sun by staying indoors will put people without photosensitivity disorders in their early grave.

*Also drink plenty of water to avoid kidney stones.
Well said. Another thing people need to know the difference between not being deficient and having optimal levels of key supplements too.

I’m so interested to see my levels. Results s/b back week after next at the latest.

Last edited:

Keen

I hear many people say why lockdown and wear masks because most of us will be infected eventually anyway. Even if that is so, that doesn’t make sense not to contain the virus. Imagine if we all get it at the same time, how will hospitals handle it? Am I missing something? Again people are thinking about themselves and not the hospital workers who have to deal with all the sick people.