The Covid-19 Thread: News, Preparation Tips, Etc

naturalgyrl5199

Its finally hit us. One of my staff members tested positive and is sick sick sick. She also has sarcoidosis. I have not seen her in 3 weeks because our schedules don't line up since we are in and out of the office now. She is fine, the people she came in contact with are all negative. Her live-in son is positive (who she likely got it from cause he be in the streets). She checks in via email and text bc it huts for her to talk. Pray for our team. She is the first one.

Lute

What’s that thing all over Geraldo? Oh! It’s Donald Trumps bowel movement. He is soooo far up Trumps intestines. Unbelievable...
-_-. People want a blessing not a curse.
Putting that man's name on it.. would be a curse. He's the reason why covid spread that bad. Why do people consistently put him in front of the parade. WHEN HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING!!!!! NADA!!!

Everything Zen

I was wondering if there is a smaller version of what Debbie Morgan has on that I could wear to work. I don’t think I am going to last much longer there. Even after our new cases of covid people are still taking their masks off at the nurses station. They have been warned repeatedly. This week the director sent out new information on how to wear the masks and they still do not care. People are so selfish. For the first time ever I actually wished COVID on someone yesterday. She kept allowing her mask to fall off her face and then just took it off.
I know what you mean about wishing Covid on people :look:

It doesn’t matter that I told people my uncle may have to delay his cancer surgery due to Covid. I got people around me calling masks “coward covers” When I tell you my mind instantly went to the dark side when people (who supposedly love me) being that callous saying stuff like that in my presence.

Everything Zen

Carson claimed that President Donald Trump was monitoring his condition and cleared the secretary to receive a monoclonal antibody therapy given to Trump in October when he was diagnosed with Covid.

"President Trump, the fabulous White House medical team, and the phenomenal doctors at Walter Reed have been paying very close attention to my health and I do believe I am out of the woods at this point," he added.E93CA1AF-740D-4742-9073-7B400618AFC8.gif

ThursdayGirl

Carson claimed that President Donald Trump was monitoring his condition and cleared the secretary to receive a monoclonal antibody therapy given to Trump in October when he was diagnosed with Covid.

"President Trump, the fabulous White House medical team, and the phenomenal doctors at Walter Reed have been paying very close attention to my health and I do believe I am out of the woods at this point," he added.
Oh. I wonder how much Ben will owe Trump. Why did Trump have to clear him to receive the treatment? Is Trump a medical doctor now?

Chromia

WHAT THEE :censored: MAYNNNNNN!?!?!?!?

Gavin Newsom apologizes for breaking lockdown to go to a dinner party as California put under new rules​

The governor was part of a group of more than 12 people who went to the birthday celebration at Napa’s famed French Laundry​

California governor Gavin Newsom has apologized for the “bad mistake” he made in attending a birthday party that defied the state’s Covid-19 restrictions. Gov. Newsom was part of a group of more than 12 people who celebrated the birthday of political advisor Jason Kinney at the famed French Laundry restaurant in Napa Valley. The governor said that as soon as he arrived at the party he realized the group was larger than anticipated.

“I made a bad mistake," he said. “Instead of sitting down, I should have stood up and walked back, got in my car and drove back to my house.

“Instead, I chose to sit there with my wife and a number of other couples that were outside the household.” The group at the party on 6 November included people from several different households. California currently limits events to no more than three households. A spokesperson for Gov. Newsom initially said that the dinner did not violate state restrictions as it was held outdoors and that everyone followed guidelines and wore face masks. But Gov. Newsom accepted he had broken the “spirit” of his state’s guidelines. “You can quibble about the guidelines, et cetera, et cete'ra, but the spirit of what I'm preaching all the time was contradicted and I got to own that. “And so I want to apologize to you, because I need to preach and practice, not just preach and not practice, and I've done my best to do that.

“We're all human. We all fall short sometimes.”

State guidance, which was updated on 9 October, does not specify if the three household limitation applies to outdoor dining.
But the state’s Department of Health has mandated that multiple household gatherings are held outside, where transmission risks are lower, and last for less than two hours.
He looks so dumb right now....trying to apologize. Please just cut it out. Don't tell us you're sorry 'cause you're not. Gavin, when we know you're only sorry you got caught.

BonBon

Shakes head

Staffordshire NHS staff 'get Covid after car share with no mask'​

Published4 November