The Crowning Glory Method

TwistNMx

Hello.:)

I'm just curious. Is anyone here on the Crowning Glory Method or were you ever on it?

How has it worked out for you or anyone you know?
I'm thinking about it myself.

I did a search here but could not locate any threads.

Eiano

I am,
I wish I had comparison pictures, but I was basically doing TCGM before I knew what it was. From my time wearing braids, November 2002 - present, I've gone from shoulder length to the bottom part of my brastrap (natural).

It is great if braids work for you. I don't use all the products she suggests, but I modify it to work for a College girl on a budget.:lol:

TwistNMx

Wow! That was a quick response.
From the website, I understand that there's more than one way to do it....not just braids, is that right?
I'm loving my progress with the Surge and MTG, but I want even greater results.
I've taken pictures, but am too shy to post yet. Don't feel I have much of a dramatic change to show at this time.

TwistNMx

Thanks Honeydew,
But those are old threads. I want to know how eveyone has progressed since then.:D

HoneyDew

You may want to rename the thread of start a new one called "Post Crown and Glory updates here" or something like that.

There is also a Braid challenge floating around here somewhere. If there are ladies on that one, I am sure many follow some of Robin Woods techniques and suggestions.

TwistNMx

HoneyDew said:
You may want to rename the thread of start a new one called "Post Crown and Glory updates here" or something like that.

There is also a Braid challenge floating around here somewhere. If there are ladies on that one, I am sure many follow some of Robin Woods techniques and suggestions.
:lol: You're so cool HoneyDew!
It's so weird but all of a sudden, the thread you gave me that ended in 2005 has just become "active" again. :look: Maybe I'll go over there.
A lot of people here aren't familiar with me, so I think that's why I'm not such a good thread starter.
Thanks for telling me about it. I'm going there now.

HoneyDew

High Priestess said:
:lol: You're so cool HoneyDew!
It's so weird but all of a sudden, the thread you gave me that ended in 2005 has just become "active" again. :look: Maybe I'll go over there.
A lot of people here aren't familiar with me, so I think that's why I'm not such a good thread starter.
Thanks for telling me about it. I'm going there now.

no problem. I notice that certain thread titles just get more attention.

beyondcute

Yeah I dont use her products either. Im very fond of what I already have. I say if it aint broke dont fix it. But her technique has helped MANY people. There are photo testimonials on her site as well. I was also using it before it was known as Crown and Glory and it has ALWAYS given me growth. Considering I just recently di d mini chop you really cant see much progess in my fotki.... BUT there are plenty floatign around :D