The Culture of "More" and Micah 6:8

I'm glad you mentioned sex trafficking, I feel God is leading me to minister in this area. I'm still seeking his face to be guided as to what to do next.

One more scripture ladies from the message, that I never saw quite this way before:

Galatians 6:6-10
“Don’t be misled: No one makes a fool of God. What a person plants, he will harvest. The person who plants selfishness, ignoring the needs of others – ignoring God! – harvests a crop of weeds. All he’ll have to show for his life is weeds! But the one who plants in response to God, letting God’s Spirit do the growth work in him, harvests a crop of real life, eternal life. So let’s not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don’t give up or quit.”

I'm glad you mentioned sex trafficking, I feel God is leading me to minister in this area. I'm still seeking his face to be guided as to what to do next.

When I think about what those young men and women are going through:sad:...I started watching a video online about it last night and I had to turn it off..l couldn't watch it. I also found this website:
http://www.notforsalecampaign.org/

I pray that God gives you ideas and resources! And obviously, I will look online and see what I can find.

The way to 'impact' upon this is hitting those who are profiting from it and those contributing to the profits and the abuse. There are those in legislation who are 'covering' for this and yes, it's a demonic spirit focused upon mammon (monetary and power gain). However, we can pray them to exposure, to failure, to render them powerless. This can 'halt' the activity and promote the healing of the victims.

So the holy spirit had us on the same wavelength because I began my in depth study of Micah 6:8 yesterday !!!!

Its not enough for us to just act justly but we MUST seek justice for others!

The Lord delights in those who fear Him, in those who Hope in His Mercy - Psalms 147

Anyway, sidney, I really appreciate you for taking the time to write several posts on this because now I am more than informed. Some of it we have to fight on our knees and then do activism. I am happy for the ministries that pursue sex trafficking. Now, reading this I now understand the risk that these pastors take by exposing the devil and helping these precious souls.

Please give out any more information you have on this topic in the future. I am curious and interested.:grin:

Back