The Dalai Lama Kisses A Young Boy Then Asks Him To Suck His Tongue

yamilee21

Pervert.

One can only hope it's dementia, but I doubt it.
I immediately thought of dementia, but also that he was taken to live with monks as a young child, and sexual abuse is probably just as rampant there as in all other similar settings. If he’s at the stage in dementia where he’s feeling as if he is a child again, and he also experienced inappropriate sexual behavior as a child, it makes for a very sad combination.

nysister

I immediately thought of dementia, but also that he was taken to live with monks as a young child, and sexual abuse is probably just as rampant there as in all other similar settings. If he’s at the stage in dementia where he’s feeling as if he is a child again, and he also experienced inappropriate sexual behavior as a child, it makes for a very sad combination.
That's a very insightful comment. I hope they keep him away from children now.

nysister

^^^ Issa no for me bro…. Signed- E Ignant Z
View attachment 488835
Yeah me too. Some cultural traditions are not okay.

Understanding why he did it is good, it still doesn't stop him from being predatory.

They have a dog eating festival in China, I'll never say that's okay either and I fight it each year.

Side note: That clip is the moment young me knew she loved Tommy Lee Jones. lol

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I feel like this is b.s. cuz the internet is BIG big and if you google Che Le Sa or sucking tongues tibet, don't none of this so called common practice come up with kids nowhere. All the tourists worldwide visiting Tibet and ain't nobody put up pictures of kids sucking on old peoples tongues?

These people lying because the Dali Lama is g-d over there and if he is doing some crazy poo then that means they worshipping a crazy god so here come all the explaining away this abnormal behavior as normal.

I know that sticking tongues out is a custom over there but kids sucking on them seems to only date back to the DL getting caught on tape. IJS.