The devil is busy in my life

14got

Women of God I need your help,

I own a home I have NEVER felt comfortible in. I live about 22 minutes from my church. My hubby travels alot so he wanted me to find something closer to my church family. I was happy because I found my new home, I have the money and had an appointment to put my current home on the market.

Well listen at this. These people asked me if it was ok to drive a truck in my driveway. I'm like ok, I'm about to go to wal-mart but that's no prob. I come back and there is a concrete truck ( when he said truck I thought his ford truck, not a concrete truck) on the side of my house in my driveway. Sisters it cracked my driveway. I am soooo upset. I called the owner of the company and he's like there's nothing I can do.

:eek:

I call the cops and they say no crime has been committed
:eek: That this is civil. :eek:

WHAT am I to do!!! I'm SOOOO upset. I can't even talk. If I talk I will sin. I called my Bishop he was like Kei you let people upset you too much. Make them take the report and calm down.

But I can't. the minute I find joy......:cry3: :whyme: Why me? Why NOw? Nobody's gonna want this house. :cry3:

My hubby is out of town. He's going to be mad.

Nobody will listen to me. Not the police, not the company.

Is it my fault? He said truck I honestly thought he meant his truck.

Now I am stuck out.

Pray for me, I need strength.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I know you are saved, but there are times that you have to speak up for yourself meaning--you may have to let some black woman attitude come out in order to get some action.

They mislead you--they never said concrete truck. They just said truck. What reason did they give you for wanting to bring the "truck" in your driveway before they did it?

stcsweet

Girl,
I'm gonna pray for you on this situation. (HUGS)

There are some options (I pray that other ladies here have more ideas):
Is your house already on the market, or did you just set up an appointment to get ready to put it on the market?

If it's not, check into your homeowner's policy to see if they can cover fixing the crack in your driveway. I pray that this is a timely, workable solution for you.

If it is on the market, and the selling price allows to some wiggle room for this, try getting an estimate (or 2) on fixing the driveway. Then offer the buyer an allowance that equals the amount of fixing the driveway.

Now, more than ever, is the time to pray more fervently. Don't let this situation get you down.

Hugs and Blessings!

14got

Supergirl said:
I know you are saved, but there are times that you have to speak up for yourself meaning--you may have to let some black woman attitude come out in order to get some action.

They mislead you--they never said concrete truck. They just said truck. What reason did they give you for wanting to bring the "truck" in your driveway before they did it?

They need to put some "materials" in the backyard. The guy said he thought it would crack it but the they said don't worry about it

DelightfulFlame

depending upon how much it costs to fix it, you may want to call a lawyer. If it is less than $2000 (or the limit in your state), try taking them to small claims court. I think it doesn't cost that much to bring a case there.

SUPER SWEET

Kei,

I am so glad you didnt speak when you were angry. Angry words come back to haunt us sometimes. By not speaking you have shown that you are on the right road to living a wonderful Christian life and I am proud of that.

Could you call the homeowner's insurance company to see if there are any allowances for something like this?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I pray that the Lord will deliever you through your situation. Pray without ceasing...it'll give you power! God bless! ;)

14got

stcsweet said:
Girl,
I'm gonna pray for you on this situation. (HUGS)

There are some options (I pray that other ladies here have more ideas):
Is your house already on the market, or did you just set up an appointment to get ready to put it on the market?

If it's not, check into your homeowner's policy to see if they can cover fixing the crack in your driveway. I pray that this is a timely, workable solution for you.

If it is on the market, and the selling price allows to some wiggle room for this, try getting an estimate (or 2) on fixing the driveway. Then offer the buyer an allowance that equals the amount of fixing the driveway.

Now, more than ever, is the time to pray more fervently. Don't let this situation get you down.

Hugs and Blessings!

Not yet I had an appointment for Tueday. My contract states my house MUST be on the market before I move in to the new one.

14got

mysweetevie said:
Kei,

I am so glad you didnt speak when you were angry. Angry words come back to haunt us sometimes. By not speaking you have shown that you are on the right road to living a wonderful Christian life and I am proud of that.

Could you call the homeowner's insurance company to see if there are any allowances for something like this?

Thank you. I'm really trying. My face was burning I was so mad.

star

You should still be able to file this to police station. I forget what they call it but I know it can be filed. Call a lawyer and just ask him the question about filing. Also, if you have home owners insurance you may be able to file it there. If you do have to pay for it out your pocket keep the receipts for tax time to file a cauality loss. I think your Pastor may be trying to help you if you react to people and things for life is FULL of things to come. I have found that GOD allowed the devil to do things to me so I could work on certain areas. I would say to do not react but just respond to situations in calm matter. For this will throw the devil off. If the devil knows he can get you certain ways he will continue to throw out bones hoping you will catch it. This is actually a very serious things. So, I can see that he(satan) is trying to break you. Remember GOD allows things to happen. In other words God gives the devil persmission. Learn from each thing and move on. Thank God is was not your roof. In all things give thanks. God will make a way He knew your heart in the situation. Just tell your husband the truth like you told us. :)

14got

where the grass is a crack from the tree in my neighbors yard. The hump is so high I'm afraid to park the impala over it.

I called the insurance and there is a 1200 dedectible that I haven't met.

Bishop called me. He thinks I need to get out the house. Find something to do to calm me nerves.

Talking to Women of God gives me comfort. It's just so unfair.:(

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Sis,

I know that when we really want something something always goes wrong, but I have found to be true is that "all things work for the good of those who loves the Lord". Pray continuelly as Pooh stated, but pray for understanding not just a way to get out of the situation, but also why the situtation happened. I don't know and I'm not going to say that the " the Lord told me" :) , but seriously there may be a reason for the delaly in moving to the new house and this is the way it came about. However also pray for a way out, because there is one. Maybe if all else fails someone from your church my do concrete work and can work for less or with payments. Don't get too upset that you can't think. It will work out trust me I know.

Be Blessed

Raquel

14got

Update

My neighbor agreed to cut down the tree that caused the crack away, remove the root, and repave the entire thing for free. Praise God at all times. I feel so much better.