The FHI Strikes AGAIN!

HairGurl

Hey ya'll! Okay, I used my FHI (aka FIRE) last night to straighten and as usual the results were beautiful. I've been flinging my hair since last night.:lachen: I don't use it that often but when I do I'm always very happy with the results.:grin: If you are looking for a flat iron please get the FHI, it's the best!! Check out the pics!

BTW, I'm about 6 weeks posts in these pics. The second pic on the right is me leaning my head back.:lachen:

countrychickd

Gorgeous. That's the same flat iron I have, and I agree, best flat iron ever, and best results ever. You did a great job. So light and bouncy!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oooh, your hair is so full!!! Love it!

I have the 207 RVI 1 inch too and I lurve it :D

AtlantaJJ

I love your results OP - I got a Sedu...Boo! I might have to have a sale after I get my tax money. I've got my :eye: on that FHI, a steamer and a Pibbs! :up:

I'mBloomingWithin

Well, I just bought the Sedu today. I haven't used it yet, but looking at your results I kinda wish I bought the FHI... we'll see. Your hair looks super gorgeous by the way.

Nayeli

Yup, this is my iron. Came out of braids, 16 weeks post - had me looking like I had just gotten a relaxer.

outspokenwallflower

This thread couldnt be more on time. I've been callin my FHI my new best friend :love:...I flat ironed Friday night and I'm still swingin my hair today! I Love it!

HairGurl

Well, I just bought the Sedu today. I haven't used it yet, but looking at your results I kinda wish I bought the FHI... we'll see. Your hair looks super gorgeous by the way.

I heard the Sedu was a good iron, but I went with the FHI and I haven't looked back since!:lachen:Thanks for the compliment!:grin:

HairGurl

I love your results OP - I got a Sedu...Boo! I might have to have a sale after I get my tax money. I've got my :eye: on that FHI, a steamer and a Pibbs! :up:

Oooooh i want the pibbs too!! I need a good salon dryer (cause my gold n hot bonnet went out on me last year). That steamer sounds good too. Off to look up steamer prices...:spinning:

Sistaslick

Oooooh i want the pibbs too!! I need a good salon dryer (cause my gold n hot bonnet went out on me last year). That steamer sounds good too. Off to look up steamer prices...:spinning:

The Pibbs is another one that you'll be posting pics and threads about-- I am sitting under my baby now. :lachen:

HairGurl

Your hair looks pretty.

That is the flat iron I have but my hair always come sout a mess when I use it. I can't flat iron for anything. I was thinking of selling it.

I'm sorry to hear that. The key for me in flat ironing is only using very, very small sections of the hair at a time. How are you using it?

blacklove0607

Thanks for your review....I was out looking at new flat irons Sunday - thr Chi I have is old and does allow temperature setting. Does this one have a thermostat on it?

TIA