The FHI Strikes AGAIN!

blacklove0607

Yes, you can pick your setting.

I noticed a typo - my Chi does NOT allow temperature settings! This is the second positive review from two women with beautiful healthy hair in two days - guess my decision is made! Now the price comparison shopping begins! Your hair is so shiny and full! Thanks so much!

HairGurl

I noticed a typo - my Chi does NOT allow temperature settings! This is the second positive review from two women with beautiful healthy hair in two days - guess my decision is made! Now the price comparison shopping begins! Your hair is so shiny and full! Thanks so much!

Thanks girl! Yeah I knew what you meant. I got mine here.

SoCalli

Great job, OP. I have that flat iron, but recently upgraded. I agree that FHI is the best hands down! :up:

supermodelsonya

OP you are rockin' those layers! Great job as well. I'm still wondering should I get the Sedu, CHI or the FHI....I must say by posting this, you made my decision harder LOL.

HairGurl

OP you are rockin' those layers! Great job as well. I'm still wondering should I get the Sedu, CHI or the FHI....I must say by posting this, you made my decision harder LOL.

Thanks! I'm sorry i made the decision harder :spinning: that's how i felt when I was looking for a quality flat iron and I started going thru the threads here...

JaszG

I love these irons as well. The one I have is 1 1/4. My stylist was selling them for $150. I did a review on my blog with before and after. My last relaxer was in October 08, and they did a pretty good job, better than I expected.

HairGurl

I love these irons as well. The one I have is 1 1/4. My stylist was selling them for $150. I did a review on my blog with before and after. My last relaxer was in October 08, and they did a pretty good job, better than I expected.

Your hair looks great on your blog!:grin: