The Hair Diary App Now Available On Iphone!!! Updated Version For Android Available!

Marand13

Hi everyone!!

I am super excited to announce that The Hair Diary app is now AVAILABLE on iPhone!!!

View on App Store
iOS Simulator Screen Shot Mar 20, 2015, 5.07.59 PM.png
Thanks so much to everyone who tested the app!! You were all a great help!!

I will be continuing to update this app to make it even better and will soon have a cloud system up via the website so that you can save your data and view on any device as well as your PC!! In due time!!

I have quite a few more apps in mind that I am sure you will all love and THANKS so much for all the support on my journey creating this app!!

iOS Simulator Screen Shot Mar 20, 2015, 5.05.20 PM.png

Android users please support as well!! View on Google Play

Thanks again!! :grin:

Lymegreen

I tried to test (when it was beta) and it said I needed the latest version of ios .O8 I believe? I didn't have that version on my phone yet. I have an iphone 5 withi .O6 I think.

But, I will keep this on my radar for when I upgrade.

Marand13

I tried to test (when it was beta) and it said I needed the latest version of ios .O8 I believe? I didn't have that version on my phone yet. I have an iphone 5 withi .O6 I think.

But, I will keep this on my radar for when I upgrade.

Thank you!

Yes, at this time, it is only available for iOS 8.0 and up since I built it with Apple's new coding language Swift. I just updated the app for iOS 8.3 for those who have it.

charmtreese

Oh, I thought I purchased your app for the iphone awhile ago. Is the Hair Journal Pro different from yours or the same thing...about to head to the App Store.

Edit to add: Nevermind...I see it's a different app.

Marand13

Oh, I thought I purchased your app for the iphone awhile ago. Is the Hair Journal Pro different from yours or the same thing...about to head to the App Store.

Edit to add: Nevermind...I see it's a different app.

Thank you!
LoL yea definitely different!! I have incorporated WAYYY more features into my app then they have in theirs. :yep: (and so much more to come!)