The Herbal Essences Thread

MizaniMami

Now I see we are loving the Hello Hydration CON, but what about the rest? What are you ladies loving/liking/hating from the new HE lines?

I tried the Hello Hydration last night and I really like it. The smell, the texture, thw way it makes my hair feel and everything. I am just worried about the cone content and if the other ingredients are actually reaching my hair (maybe some LHCF genious can answer this-*paging Supergirl and Sistaslick*)

Anyways, I am now wondering about the shampoos and the leave-in stuff. I have some sunsilk that I might try tomorrow night, shoot I'm kinda bored tonight so I might try the sunsilk tonight :lol: .

what do you think of the new Herbal essences stuff?

Mom23

I love the Hello Hydration conditoner and I have also tried None of your Frizzness and I like it as well. :) I haven't tried the leave-in's yet.

lexi84

I faithfully use the Replinishing Conditioner for dry/damaged/color treated hair. This conditioner is THICK and gives consistent results. I alternate between this and my Humecto. My hair always comes out soft and easy to detangle, no matter how far post I am. It smells like HEAVEN. I mean the smell is so intoxicating that my boyfriend cant help keeping his hands nor his nose out of my hair when I use this stuff.:lol: He and I both love the smell and I absolutely LOVE the great results that this product gives.