The hype over WEN.

hair4romheaven

:lachen::lachen: LMAO at the bolded! I dont know why, but when I read that, I could almost imagine how it would sound (even though I dont know what your voice sounds like)

I'm not gonna lie though, when I read Gemini's post, my heart all but stopped.

Coffee I died reading it to. :lachen: I won't be trying wen but I love reading ALL OF your reviews. :yep:

Kimiche

Coffee do you use Wen Styling Creme? If so which one? I was going to purchase it when I placed my cleanser order on QVC, but I wasn't sure if it would work for me.

Also, what other Wen products do you use besides the cleanser?
Thanks.

Coffee

@Coffee do you use Wen Styling Creme? If so which one? I was going to purchase it when I placed my cleanser order on QVC, but I wasn't sure if it would work for me.

Also, what other Wen products do you use besides the cleanser?
Thanks.

I would like to try the styling creme, but I don't need 2. If I can find some to split it with, I'll order it.

I use the spray, re-moist and oils. I hopefully will be using the 613 if they get more in.

ETA: They have the styling cream in singles; I ordered the Fig Styling Cream only because the Pomegrante is out of stock. I did order the Pomegrante Mist though.

Last edited:

Kimiche

I would like to try the styling creme, but I don't need 2. If I can find some to split it with, I'll order it.

I use the spray, re-moist and oils. I hopefully will be using the 613 if they get more in.

Next on my list is the re-moist and oils. I am supposed to receive my Pumpkin cleanser today and I can't wait. I think I'll see how the cleanser works as my leave-in after I wash and take it from there. :yep:
Thanks for responding.

HanaKuroi

@HanaKuroi

:poke::poke:Ya'll Some Pusha's Up in Here.

Thanks Lady!:lol:

Come Back & Give Your Review after you've tried.:yep:

Hahaa. Just tryin to help a sista out. I am real desperate now. I was running late to the airport and had to throw away 2 16oz bottles of wen fig and tea tree, and my AO. I didn't get to add it to my checked bags. Now I am going through withdrawals. I can't wait to get my ginger pumpkin I am stalking the mailman.

Coffee

Hahaa. Just tryin to help a sista out. I am real desperate now. I was running late to the airport and had to throw away 2 16oz bottles of wen fig and tea tree, and my AO. I didn't get to add it to my checked bags. Now I am going through withdrawals. I can't wait to get my ginger pumpkin I am stalking the mailman.

Girl some TSI sistah has some soft and moisturized hair today, that wen is not in the trash can no mo :lachen:.

Country gal

I saw the informercial and was tempted to buy. Of course I have to check on LHCF before making any purchases.

krissyprissy

I love Wen too and because I use it often, Im going to see if I can finally transition to natural using his products.
I use the Fig in the gallon size and the styling cream. The styling cream is great if you blow dry. It gives my hair so much body. I can tell a difference in my hair if I omit the styling cream. The moisture mist was ok but nothing spectacular. My next thing to buy is the texture balm to help keep my ends smooth. Chaz gave a good demonstration how to use all his products in QVC.

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Ouch!!!!

I bet the TSA people kept it too. I know that is frustrating. I had to toss out product at the airport a while back too, not my WEN Fig though.

HanaKuroi

Ouch!!!!

I bet the TSA people kept it too. I know that is frustrating. I had to toss out product at the airport a while back too, not my WEN Fig though.

naturalmanenyc I fell out inside. I was planning on putting them in my checked bags but it got crazy. I had my wen in a bag ready to get zipped in and I forgot. Waah.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

HanaKuroi

My wen Ginger pumpkin has been in town since the 8th!! Why oh why do I not have it? Qvc next time!

HanaKuroi

Oh my goodness! My wen that has been here since the 8th is not here! It said it would be delivered on the 12th. It was in my city on Friday. Now when I track it says no tracking available. When I check my email for the tracking number link it says awaiting pick up in FL? What???!! I just want my wen. What happened? I ordered it on the 3rd. Sigh....

/end rant

all_1_length

Can a person become a wen convert from just one use?:blush::blush:

I just started using wen yesterday and I have to say that it was the best cowash I have had to date. I really don't think I needed to use as much product as was suggested but everything worked out fine. The best was when my scalp got that "clean" feel after I let it sit on my head awhile. I liked that nice lather it would get after I splashed a little water on my head.:lol: I hated the menthol smell :barf: because that was all I could smell. On the second try I could smell a little fig but that was covered up by the menthol smell once again. For anybody that has tried all the other wen flavors is the menthol smell really strong? I have some pomegranate and sweet almond mint just waiting to go but I really don't want to wrestle with that smell, it's sooo overpowering. There is no way I could use this as a leave in conditioner.:nono: How's the styling creme?

A link for those who want to shop thru Chaz Dean's website.
https://www.chazdean.com/c-2-cleanse.aspx

Oh and if only I could do a blowout like this I would be grateful.:drunk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD2ysAlfuKs

g-nite

Keen

Can a person become a wen convert from just one use?:blush::blush:

I just started using wen yesterday and I have to say that it was the best cowash I have had to date. I really don't think I needed to use as much product as was suggested but everything worked out fine. The best was when my scalp got that "clean" feel after I let it sit on my head awhile. I liked that nice lather it would get after I splashed a little water on my head.:lol: I hated the menthol smell :barf: because that was all I could smell. On the second try I could smell a little fig but that was covered up by the menthol smell once again. For anybody that has tried all the other wen flavors is the menthol smell really strong? I have some pomegranate and sweet almond mint just waiting to go but I really don't want to wrestle with that smell, it's sooo overpowering. There is no way I could use this as a leave in conditioner.:nono: How's the styling creme?

A link for those who want to shop thru Chaz Dean's website.
https://www.chazdean.com/c-2-cleanse.aspx

Oh and if only I could do a blowout like this I would be grateful.:drunk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD2ysAlfuKs

g-nite

I also decided to buy a bottle after one use. I also wash my hair twice and didn't need as much product as recommended. I really want to try that Ginger Pumpkin but it's out of stock.

tenderheaded

To those wanting Ginger Pumpkin, the Q has it back in stock for $25.48. 30 day money back guarantee - although they'll NEVER get mine back! My coarse hair is just too soft and manageable!!!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay so reading all these great raves over Wen Ginger Pumpkin I just ordered 3 bottles from QVC. Boy ya'll have a way of convincing people!!! I have never tried any of the Wen products so I hope my girls & I do good with it. Thats why I ordered 3 bottles bc it is 4 of us and my girls have thick hair. With all the reviews I wish this one wasnt seasonal though. I guess when we run out of this kind I can always get another kind. Any suggestions ladies on what is 2nd best?

BrooklynSouth

Love WEN even more since I've seen how soft and still detangled my hair is nearly a week after my henna..no one may be able to convince you how wonderful Wen is but your hair will let you know-the money back guarantee was the final go ahead for me..just do not order from Gunthy Renker; go straight to QVC or the Chaz Dean website.

HanaKuroi

Coffee made me order the wen 316 or 613. I think Coffee might be dangerous. Lol. She started with the Ginger Pumpkin and I bought it andIDareT'sHair was trying to find it. I am looking crazy because my Ginger pumpkin is still not here! I am gonna be all up in the postmasters face Monday.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
So my ginger pumpkin came in yest. I washed my hair with it & let it sit for 2 hours. Omg it smells sooo good. My hair feels wonderful I can't keep my hands out of my head. My hair feels thicker as well. I'm really glad I made the purchase

Sent from my Droid using Droid