The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Friend

I'm not part of "the juice" challenge, but I just picked up some care free curl. I've been looking for a moisturizer and since this thread is almost 400 pages long I decided it couldn't hurt. Tried it. Likes it. :)

ETA: Is "the juice" still as effective in the colder months that it is in the warmer months?

:user: WELCOME MIRYOKU

:dance7::dance7::welcome3::welcome3::thewave::thewave::thewave::sneakyhug::sneakyhug::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer:

JuiceMobsta

Miryoku, have you not heard... if you even breath near the juice thread, you automatically become a part of the challenge. With that said.... WELCOME!!! :grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well said bryantgurls, well said...:yep:

Hey fellow juicers,

I am still juicing, even with straight hair. Yep, that's what I said, straight-flat ironed hair. I put a little S-curl on my ends at night and some coconut oil and cross wrap. The next day my hair is still straight and moisturized :lick:

Straight hair?:blush: Thats awesome!!!:grin:

JuiceMobsta

I'm not part of "the juice" challenge, but I just picked up some care free curl. I've been looking for a moisturizer and since this thread is almost 400 pages long I decided it couldn't hurt. Tried it. Likes it. :)

ETA: Is "the juice" still as effective in the colder months that it is in the warmer months?

Some say that the juice works fine for them all year long and others find that it works better in the warmer months, it all depends on the climate in your location and also what your hair likes,:yep:

pjbapb

Hi. My name is Angie and I breathed near the juice thread and I started juicing. All it took was the suggestion and I just started. I know it's too late to join this challenge, but I'm sure there will be another one and when that happens, I'm on it! LOL

When I had my TWA, I was addicted to WOC curl activator, but then the BSS by me stopped carrying it and it became like unobtanium to me. I forgot how much I love this stuff!

Traycee

Some say that the juice works fine for them all year long and others find that it works better in the warmer months, it all depends on the climate in your location and also what your hair likes,:yep:

True ...I think it depends on where you live

Traycee

Hi. My name is Angie and I breathed near the juice thread and I started juicing. All it took was the suggestion and I just started. I know it's too late to join this challenge, but I'm sure there will be another one and when that happens, I'm on it! LOL

When I had my TWA, I was addicted to WOC curl activator, but then the BSS by me stopped carrying it and it became like unobtanium to me. I forgot how much I love this stuff!

Welcome Angie !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewell

Still juicin' with HS 14N1, gonna pick up some CFC Gold to see how I like it. For now, HS14N1 is doing its thang on wet and dry hair, and my S-Curl Texturizer Spray (blue & gray bottle) is my old fave. My hair loves moisture, and any product with glycerin in it usually works wonders!

JuiceMobsta

I just started jucing, using CFC Gold. Hair is liking it so far.

I would like to try others. What is everyone's favorite juice?

I like CFCG as well, I just bought some Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 to try out and some African Royale Braid spray(has glycerin:yep:). The Hawaiian silky looks soooooo thick!!!:lick::lick::lick:

Oh and BTW, thanks for hopping on the juice train, Toot Toot!!! :driver:

KurlyNinja

Juiced 3 times today. Ya. I'm letting my Soooooouuuuul Glooooowwww!!! I know this challenge is almost over. BUT SCREW THE CHALLENGE! THE JUICE IS THE TRUTH! (I dont actually mean screw the challenge... :sekret:) I knew I shouldn't have came near this thread. :lachen:

JuiceMobsta

You breathed near the juice thread huh?? :lachen:

What juice are you using??:eyebrows2

song_of_serenity

Hey guys! Still juicing but I cut the middle man and got some honeyquat and vegetable glycerine from lotioncrafters! I also put silk amino acid in the mixture (using honeyquat for now) and my hair is blinging! :3

The smell though...I use the SAA/honeyquat at NIGHT and the smell dissapates in the morning. I use the vegetable glycerine/water mixture in the day. :3 Still wondering if to put saa in that cause that's a bit TART too. :lachen:

Last edited:

JuiceMobsta

Juiced 3 times day. Ya. I'm letting my Soooooouuuuul Glooooowwww!!! I know this challenge is almost over. BUT SCREW THE CHALLENGE! THE JUICE IS THE TRUTH! (I dont actually mean screw the challenge... :sekret:) I knew I shouldn't have came near this thread. :lachen:

:spank::spank::spank:

Get back here Miryoku!!:bat: Why so fast??:roadrunner:

If you even breathe near tha juice thread, let alone enter it, you are automatically apart of this challenge and every juice challenge thereafter.:grin:

What juice you juicin with? :eyebrows2

JuiceMobsta

Hey guys! Still juicing but I cut the middle man and got some honeyquat and vegetable glycerine from lotioncrafters! I also put silk amino acid in the mixture (using honeyquat for now) and my hair is blinging! :3

The smell though...I use the SAA/honeyquat at NIGHT and the smell dissapates in the morning. I use the vegetable glycerine/water mixture in the day. :3 Still wondering if to put saa in that cause that's a bit TART too. :lachen:

Heyyyy gurllll:wave: Whats cracka lackin?? :grinwink:

That honeyquat sounds...interesting...:look:

song_of_serenity

Heyyyy gurllll:wave: Whats cracka lackin?? :grinwink:

That honeyquat sounds...interesting...:look:
You know honey is moisturizing.

Honeyquat is about 10 times more moisturizing than glycerine, isn't sticky like it and you can use it in winter without the effects like glycerine (so many people's experiences have stated!)

Just...it smells a bit...not BAD just...a smell.

KurlyNinja

:spank::spank::spank:

Get back here Miryoku!!:bat: Why so fast??:roadrunner:

If you even breathe near tha juice thread, let alone enter it, you are automatically apart of this challenge and every juice challenge thereafter.:grin:

What juice you juicin with? :eyebrows2

Care Free Curls. Whats the difference between this one and the gold one? I picked up CFC because I needed a moisturizer and this is the only "juice" they had on the shelves of jewel osco. But trust me I'm gonna get around to trying the others. :rolleyes: *looks at 50 products in my cabinet and counting*

JuiceMobsta

You know honey is moisturizing.

Honeyquat is about 10 times more moisturizing than glycerine, isn't sticky like it and you can use it in winter without the effects like glycerine (so many people's experiences have stated!)

Just...it smells a bit...not BAD just...a smell.

Sooo the honeyquat would be a good idea for an alternative to glycerine if you are making your own juicy mix?? :scratchch, :look:, :yep:, :grin:

JuiceMobsta

Care Free Curls. Whats the difference between this one and the gold one? I picked up CFC because I needed a moisturizer and this is the only "juice" they had on the shelves of jewel osco. But trust me I'm gonna get around to trying the others. :rolleyes: *looks at 50 products in my cabinet and counting*

You have the CFC Instant moisturizer? The CFCG Instant Activator is thicker and juicier to me,:yep:

CFC has hydrolyzed wheat protein and CFCG had wheat amino acids. :look:

KurlyNinja

You have the CFC Instant moisturizer? The CFCG Instant Activator is thicker and juicier to me,:yep:

CFC has hydrolyzed wheat protein and CFCG had wheat amino acids. :look:

OH HOLY BATMAN NO! ARE YOU TELLING ME I GOT THE WRONG JUICE?!?!

*runs to store*

Status
Not open for further replies.