The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.lo

hi all,

just posting an update for jheri juice challenge.
i took a picture on march 30, unfortunately my husband deleted it thinking that it was kids playing with camera. Fortunately for me, i did mark the white t-shirt she was wearing, so still gives me an idea of how much growth!

the first picture, was taken today, straight after shampooing Mahalia's hair and marked the tee-shirt again.
the second one shows the t-shirt with the first mark and today's mark.
in total she has gain about 2.5 inches.
i had to stop using curl free gold and swaitch to a homemade mixture of purified water, vegetable glycerine, aloe vera.
Mahalia is very pleased with the growth.
thanks Adora for starting the challenge!
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• DSC06538.jpg
    DSC06538.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC06536.JPG
    DSC06536.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 73

JuiceMobsta

hi all,

just posting an update for jheri juice challenge.
i took a picture on march 30, unfortunately my husband deleted it thinking that it was kids playing with camera. Fortunately for me, i did mark the white t-shirt she was wearing, so still gives me an idea of how much growth!

the first picture, was taken today, straight after shampooing Mahalia's hair and marked the tee-shirt again.
the second one shows the t-shirt with the first mark and today's mark.
in total she has gain about 2.5 inches.
i had to stop using curl free gold and swaitch to a homemade mixture of purified water, vegetable glycerine, aloe vera.
Mahalia is very pleased with the growth.
thanks Adora for starting the challenge!
Attached Thumbnails

:orders:WoW thats great!! She gained 2.5 inches??:yahoo: Way to gooooooooo :clap::clap::clap:

g.lo

:orders:WoW thats great!! She gained 2.5 inches??:yahoo: Way to gooooooooo :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, I am really pleased!:grin: and still can't believe it myself! and her hair is in such good condition!!!!
next week i will start the crown and glory technique ( at least for six month) and use the juice to moisturise and will see:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.