The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Aw Jozze I just saw your post, I'm sorry to see you drop out. Hopefully by the time the next one start you will have found your juice :spinning:

iM so excited!! I feel like such an active member now LoL =)
who knew HS 14N1 was the JuiCE!? idk if I can use it everyday tho I'll get moisture overload I gotta get that new Dove protein condish... Did I say im excited!? iM ready to let my soullll gloooowwww!! whoot*whoot* =D

The Princess

OMGosh, everytime I see this challenge the "Soul GLO song be playing in my head.

We need to get some GIFs in here. AdoraAdora, I know you got some...

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
check out my side pony lol. its not high fashion but its good enought to lay around and run to the corner store in :grin:, this is me on "the juice" :yep::yep::yep:, check out my lil dollar store clip on flower ahahahaha, im rocking the juice son!!!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
OMGosh, everytime I see this challenge the "Soul GLO song be playing in my head.

We need to get some GIFs in here. AdoraAdora, I know you got some...

lol lol:laugh: oh how i want the gifs to start!!!! :pop::pop::pop:

i was going to put some at the begining of challenge but one of the ladies i pm said it might scared you ladies off, now i see i should have busted out the gifs darnit lol lol :laugh::laugh:

:lachen::lachen:lets get it poppin!!!

Platinum

I've been using Curl moisturizer (Worlds of Curls) since I've been wearing braids and Senegalese Twists. It really helps with growth and retention and I have absolutely no breakage.

I'll be watching this challenge from the sidelines.:look:

Last edited:

afrikurl

Add me too please. I'm not giving up my castor oil but I'm using Long Aid Curl Activator Gel for extra dry hair. I also spray every morning with a water , glycerine, AVJ mix and I baggy at night. Some one asked how our hair is styled. Im in twists, sometimes I wear box braids.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Last edited:

a_shoe_6307

Dang, I disappear for a day or two and y'all don' took off without me. :lachen:

But sign me up!!! I got my care free curl gold just like you said Adora and I am ready to go. A sistah is trying to be shoulder length by my graduation in June.

Starting pics:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
you are surely on the list:grin:!! you juiced up for the evening yet? :grin:, i just emptied a bottle of cfc, ahahaha gots 9 bottles left in my closet:grin:

Dang, I disappear for a day or two and y'all don' took off without me. :lachen:

But sign me up!!! I got my care free curl gold just like you said Adora and I am ready to go. A sistah is trying to be shoulder length by my graduation in June.

Starting pics:

what!? Adora you changed ur Avitar.. I finally can put a face with ur personality.. "I feelz like I knowz ya nah" Sophia (color purple) voice.. LoL im so pumped!! just came from the gym finna DC over night.. im rhet for some retention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.