The keys to buying REAL all natural products

Energee

Wonderful thread! The women and information here never ceases to amaze me! I love organic/natural products. This information is very useful for me! Thanks!

brownsugarflyygirl

Great information :grin: Thanks for the post!

I have been using mostly natural hair care products for about a year. My hair has truly thrived :grin: I want to transition my other products to natural as well.

TKJ or others, any suggestions on natural lotions, face wash, body wash, etc.? I want to try the Desert Essence face wash that Divine Inspiration raved about. Other than that Im clueless.

For my hair, for conditioners and shampoos I use Burts Bees, Giovanni, Aubrey, and Elucence (inspite of the parabens :ohwell:) For styling products, I use Carol's Daughter.
I also use castor, jojoba, sweet almond, and rosemary and peppermint EO's. Thats pretty much my whole regi :yep:

twatombl

Great post! I think its also important to recognize the shelf life of all natural products, the reason that it is hard to find many all natural products at a retail location is the shelf life is less than that of a product with preservatives. I tend to ensure that preservatives are the recommended amount to preserve shelf life to serve that purpose only.