~~~The LHCF Guide to Healthy Relaxed Hair~~~

babyu21

FANTASTIC. When I decided to try to relax at home I had to search all over the place for info. Thank you for pulling it all together.

tiredbeauty

Hi sunnieB! Awesome thread! Now I have only been on here for a short amount of time, so I don't know what thread would be posted and was hoping some of the more seasoned ladies would...Is there a post on how to flat iron relaxed hair? To achieve that shiny look but not be weighed down? I see a lot of women flat iron their hair for comparison photos and it looks beautiful, but I don't know how to do it...and I want to SO bad!! :grin:

sunnieb

R2D2 - check out this thread.

There are plenty of relaxed ladies here. We just don't post as much sometimes, but we're here! :)

Sent from my Comet

This is a great thread! I've had my hair in braids for 2 years and it's reverted back to its strong, natural state (its' either apl or bsl but i'm hairanoxeric so I can never tell :lol:) and last time my hair was relaxed, that's where all the damage and breaking off was :nono: so this is a good 'rehab' for me :lachen:. I'm gonna get my hair done monday, so here I go! :grin: