The Lords Prayer - A Prayer of Healing Through Worship

Zeal

I found an excellent prayer. I would like to share:

[SIZE=+"1"]The Lords Prayer[/SIZE]
A Prayer of Healing Through Worship
Heavenly Father, We come into Your presence to love and adore You. Thank You for Your love and Your desire for union with us. We welcome all that You wish to do through this healing prayer. We open ourselves to communication with You and Jesus through the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Come Holy Spirit, anoint us with healing so deep it reaches back into our blood line; with healing so wide it impacts our friends and relatives; with healing so high it draws us into Your holiness. Holy Spirit, come with Your fire.
Our Father Which Art In Heaven---
Father God, by Your grace I come to You with all that I am and all that I ever hope to be. I am Your child born of Your love. Jesus brought me into Your presence. You alone satisfy my soul. You in me and I in You; this is the path of healing for my soul. By Your grace I come into Your presence with simple, trusting assurance, certain of Your love for me. In Your presence all fear and insecurity melt away and deep hurts become healing memories. In Your presence I am strengthened and filled with hope. Father in heaven, I breathe the breath of heaven deep inside my spirit. Your heaven flows through me. May the light of Your glory be present with me throughout this day. I love You Father.
Hallowed Be Thy Name--- [SIZE=+0]
Father,I choose to live this one precious life in a way that honors Your holy name. You call me to worship, and I come. Oh Father, let all that is within me cry holy. Let every wound of my past dissolve in the light of Your wonderful presence. Turn my weaknesses into strengths, my failures into victories, my sorrows into joy. Perfect all that concerns me as I gaze upon Your holiness.

Thy Kingdom Come—
Father, Your kingdom of love is in my heart. It is not I who live but Christ who lives in me. I am identified with my risen Lord Jesus and Your kingdom is established in my spirit. In coming to know Jesus, I am discovering who I am, Precious Lord. Your kingdom has come into my emotions, and they are in a healthy balance. Your kingdom has come into my mind, and it is sanctified. Your kingdom has come into my body, and I am becoming healthy. Your kingdom rules my heart, and I live a life of richness and depth. Your kingdom has come into my mouth, and I speak words that heal and liberate. Because Your kingdom rules my life I am resilient and filled with hope in all circumstances.

Thy Will Be Done—
Father in heaven, unite my will with that of Your son. Thank You for giving me a spirit of submission, tender and open to the Holy Spirit. In every circumstance I commend myself to Your grace and choosewhat is pleasing to You. Father, I delight to do Your will. When I lay my life before You and say "Thy will be done," You receive it as an act of worship. Wonderful Lord, You have come tenderly into the deepest struggles of my life and whispered, "Just keep Your eyes on me. Trust me to take care of You." You have come into my broken heart and made it a place of worship. You have drawn me to praise You when everything in my world was in ashes. You have called me to trust beyond all reason. I lay my life upon the altar of Your love and say with joy in my soul, "Thy will be done." Jesus, I trust in You."

On Earth As It Is In Heaven—
Father, my heart beats with Your heart. For me, to live is Christ. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for bringing my life into harmony with heaven. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for teaching me how to walk with Jesus in His resurrected life. Thank You, that the attitudes of heaven are my attitudes. I think Your thoughts and walk in Your presence. I carry the light of Heaven wherever I go.

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread—
Father, You have always taken care of me, and You always will. You give me what I need each day and prepare for my tomorrow. My faith is growing. Thank You for my daily joy that draws me to worship when sadness comes. Thank You for Your healing balm that soothes the day's aches and pains.
Thank You for Your perfect love that soaks away my fear. Your tender daily care in every area of need draws me to my knees in worship. Thank You for walking with me day by day. In our growing friendship You have never failed me, ever. I love You, Father. I love You, Jesus, Bread of Heaven. I love You, Holy Spirit.

Forgive Us Our Debts---
Father, thank You for Your gift of mercy in my life; Your mercy that reaches my heart, because I have forgiven those who hurt me. I confess my sins and receive forgiveness. I am free from condemnation and safely united to You. Your truth has made me free. I love You Father.

As We Forgive Our Debtors–
Father, by the grace of the cross I let go of bitterness resentment and unforgiveness. If there are hidden roots of unforgiveness, thank You for shining Your light on them. I entrust this area to You. Thank You, for turning injury into compassion and hurts into intercessions. Forgiveness brings heaven to earth. I love You, Father.

And Lead Us Not Into Temptation—
Thank You, Father, for keeping me on a path that leads to holiness. With Your grace I seetemptation when it comes, and brush it off the path. Your love is stronger than the urge to sin. Thank You for healing any areas of my soul that might be vulnerable to temptation. Jesus, You are my Shepherd and my hiding place. You guide me to safe pastures. I am responsive to the voice of the Holy Spirit who warns me of trouble ahead. Thank You, Father. I Love You.

But Deliver Us From Evil---
Father, Thank You for protecting me from every evil and for bringing me a gift of peace. You have broken the chain of oppression, delivered me from depression, anger, guilt, and fear. At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow; addictions, perversions, hopelessness, worthlessness, loneliness and despair must bend their knee to the name of Jesus. I cast down every argument and every high thing in me that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. Thank You for giving me the power over all the power of the enemy. Nothing shall hurt me. You have given me a spirit of praise and worship, which is my strength in the face of the enemy. Thank You for Your armor, Your name, Your blood, Your Spirit. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Thank You Father. I love You.

For Thine Is The Kingdom--- And The Power--- And The Glory Forever--- Father, every gift You have given me, every dream, every talent, every possesion, every resource and hope for the future, I return to You with love. All is Yours. May Your name be glorified, may Your kingdom come. Take Lord, receive, All my liberty, My memory, my understanding, my entire will. All that I have and possess. You have given all to me; To You, O' Lord, I return it. All is Yours. Dispose of it wholly according to Your will. Give me Your love and Your grace, for this is sufficient for me. Amen!! Author Unknown

[/SIZE]