The Man To Go To If You Have Evil Spirits On Your Scalp

Almaz

hahahahahah Well Dayum

Actually I think I would have a headache after all the minipulation but it seems to work for ole boy the massause. Look at how much hair he has. And he will probably die with a full head of hair on his head.

Works for him. You like it I love it. I hope the client left him a nice tip. cause he was working it

sheba1

Gurrrrrrl naw! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

This video has me crying right now! I couldn't even watch it all. What was he plucking out the air to rub into that mans head??

Londondiva, girlfriend, you can't just be posting such things in the middle of the night. I can't take it!

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
LOL! That looked really similar to a scalp massage my ex got when we were in India a long time ago. But he also got slapped on the face with a wet towel! :blush:
I never laughed so hard.

But I have to say it was one of the best hair cuts he ever got :yep:

Nya33

Oh my goodness were you looking for head massages LD?

Lol i don't need to see this man at all! :lachen::lachen:

tash85

WHAT!

not a chance, that 'massage' would do more damage than good... i'd have tangles for weeks!

anon123

He was really into it, though! If it were me, I'd definitely say I had gotten my money's worth. If I had short hair like the man, I might do it. Anyone with long hair, though, I think it would tangle it up terribly.

LOL! That looked really similar to a scalp massage my ex got when we were in India a long time ago. But he also got slapped on the face with a wet towel! :blush:
I never laughed so hard.

But I have to say it was one of the best hair cuts he ever got :yep:

Really? There's a slap that goes at the end of this, too? Did her get his beard cut, too?

MonaRae

:lol: The client must of thought he was going bald. Men will do anything to save there hair. :lachen::lachen:

Welcome back LondonDivia! I haven't seen you around these parts in a good while.

Last edited: