The Mane Choice: Do It Fro The Culture

Kindheart

I don't dig anything from this line. If the deal is good enough, I will get the vitamins. :drunk: I'm just not tempted with anything else. @IDareT'sHair
I feel the same way although I was curious about this line . I feel everything is so flashy and gimmicky . I m not into flashy packaging. I feel like she s trying to push that natural hair marketing by mentioning “4c hair “ or fro culture” all triggering words for us . When you look at the ingredients though..hm meh.i don’t want to say I won’t try it but from the packaging point of you it doesn’t attract me

Aggie

I agree with most of the ladies that mentioned that this brand has wayyyy too many lines and makes it very difficult to choose any one thing that I might possibly be interested in.

I can get this line on the ground here in the Bahamas now from a distributor at US cost but it's too much work trying to figure this line out and I'm old, I just can't anymore...:dazed:

Plus the packaging is not compelling to me. It does not draw me in because they all look the same to me :confused:.

Sarabellam

It’s also impossible to know the purpose of each line. I don’t use Shea moisture but at least the name many of their products to give an idea of which are heavier vs lighter or high porosity vs low porosity.

The mane choice product lines give no indication of what is being accomplished by adding a new product. Is their a difference in purpose, scent, heaviness, silicone levels? I think that is why people are having less tolerance for their expanding line compared to other brands.

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
I have the Ancient Egyptian Leave In Conditioner; let’s just say I’ve been trying to use it up as fast as I can so that I can get back to my staple leave ins (Giovanni and S Curl). I think it might be suitable for damaged hair, but it just was not for me.

In my opinion, the only products worth buying are their deep conditioners and vitamins. I kind of liked the leave in conditioner from the original line as well— one of their few products that actually has slip. If you have the money, I would also suggest the split end serum. Other than that, their products leave much to be desired.