the MOST growth actually seen from MTG

how much growth have you seen for MTG on your own head?

• NO GROWTH

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • 1/4 inch-1 inch

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 1 inch-3 inches

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • 3 inches-5 inches

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • 6+ inches

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meia

hiiiiii

i was curious by the number of threads that everyone was/is posting about MTG. Whats the most growth everyone has seen personally from MTG, what spots on the head have the seen the growth (if any), and how long have they been using it for? Im not sure if anyone else is curious but i sure am! lol :D

for me ive been using it for about 3 weeks, 2 times a week tho i fell off last week and i would leave it on for 3 days myself and i saw 1/2 in. growth and i saw my hairline start to grow as well!

im hope everyone finds this thread useful and not yet ANOTHER useless mtg thread hahaha...:lol: thanks alll!!!

-meia

meia

nobody has any growth? lol its crazy how many people viewin this thread but aint respondin! hahaha :lol: lol i still love yall!

esoterica

I imagine that a year from now there should be some people who would have gained 12 inches. Since MTG seems to increase the hair growth rate to about 1 inch. I could be wrong, but assuming its as great as they say, then this seems quite possible.

ElizaBlue

I have noticed a lot of growth since I have been using the MTG, not only growth but more importantly retention of length. I make sure to put it on my ends as well. I have been able to notice significantly better elasticity in my hair, which is very coarse and use to snap off easily.

secretdiamond

ElizaBlue said:
I have noticed a lot of growth since I have been using the MTG, not only growth but more importantly retention of length. I make sure to put it on my ends as well. I have been able to notice significantly better elasticity in my hair, which is very coarse and use to snap off easily.

Really?? This mtg thing is looking more appealing to me now. :scratchch

meia

asphyxxia- 12 inches? you think so? mannnn lol thats enough to keep me persistent..because thats more than enough difference lol even combatting that smell..you use it yourself regularly?

elizablue-yeaaa retention of length is most important!! Ive noticed my roots getting longer and curlier than ever like im at least 9 months post relaxer lol and its been less than 6 for me...hmmm the ends? i need to try that..ill do anything to reduce the splits and retain moisture! thanks for the idea!!! personally ive only really noticed new hairs, more growth, and a lot more strength which may have something to do with the elascity youve been noticing..they pretty much the same right?

secret diamond- i think its definitely helping the retention like elizablue was saying..my roots have become less brittle, new hairs have sprung up as a result in places where hair didnt grow (particularly my hairline) and my baby hair is comingi nice and fine. I think it also serves as personal encouragment to me because me thinking that its keeping my hair growing is making me want to take care of it a LOT more..lol

ekomba

Me too i have a lot of elasticity with my 4bb hair natural i notice that the ends curl to itself and prior to my braids i had 2 inches and after 2 months of mtg, 1 freeda 10mg, 1 nature made b super complex and 1 EPO i gained 3inches and retained everything so i currently have 5 inches. And i am adamant that thanks to my routine i can grow minimum 1in to 1 1/2 inch per month instead of 0.5 and reach my goal if i retain everything with baggie method in just one year. You know right now i just braid my hair for 2 mo and i just forget about it, do my routine with mtg and vitamins and then i m pleasantly surprised :D :lachen:

meia

ekomba-wow your regime is inspiring! i want to grow at that rate lol but with my health and my slow growing hair i wouldnt even know where to begin! lol..im very happy for you that youve retained 5 inches! lol wish i could! you know ive been also investigating the baggie method.. and im quite curious about it lol..once again, i wouldnt know where to begin! lol :confused:

Lucia

Ive seen 1.5 inches of growth in a month, the 1st month I started using and this month it's harder to tell because I'm not wearing braids.

Mahalialee4

First thing I noticed was ---thicker hair---more fullness overall in terms of hair volume
Second thing---softer hair Third----wavier texture---Fourth---no shedding and Fifth--no breakage therefore this means I am retaining my length. My hair texture is silkier, wavier and a lot of reduction of frizziness and cottony look and feel. Also, a lot more elasticity and spring, body without any effort such as rollers or braidouts or brushing. It certainly looks healthy. I am getting more growth outward and certain areas like the bangs and crown and temple are showing more growth than any where else. I know that the back is growing but it is always slower to grow. I have not wrapped it and stretched it out for a while but right now I have the back in single braids that I did myself, so I am doing the moisture thing and leave it alone for a month to see what happens. I am applying my MTG mixed with sage oil and jojoba to the scalp and doing the nightly plastic bag for a couple of hours. Happy Hair growing. I will know after this Maximum growth challenge thing I am doing with myself what is happening with back length. HTH bonjour

meia

lucia- wow! 1.5 inches of growth!?! woww..lol im so far behind! how many times do you use it weekly? i might need to up my mtg amount to start seeing those kind of results lol and definitely stick with it as well!

mahalia- yea i DEFINITELY noticed thicker hair especially at the roots...i dont even remember my natural texture looking the way the mtg has it growing in...once i wash it out, the texture somewhat returns to little curly cues.. i have also noticed less shedding and breakage. lol strangely enough it has made my new growth COARSER as opposed to softer..yeaaa girllll i noticed the temple area is really growing in on me! im actually seeing new hair sprout from my temple that wasnt there before.

you doing the maximum growth challenge too? so am i!! im excited about it because i started today! ive already applied mtg twice- once in the morning and once at night once the first application seemed to evaporate. my hair is really sucking it up! ive decided to coincide with the maximum growth challenge, id apply mtg from 2 days out of the week to maybe 3-4..i havent tried that many days before so im a bit apprehensive..lol but maybe itll have some good effects!! keep me posted girl and feel free to pm me we can talk about the challenge!!

Lucia

meia said:
lucia- wow! 1.5 inches of growth!?! woww..lol im so far behind! how many times do you use it weekly? i might need to up my mtg amount to start seeing those kind of results lol and definitely stick with it as well!

mahalia- yea i DEFINITELY noticed thicker hair especially at the roots...i dont even remember my natural texture looking the way the mtg has it growing in...once i wash it out, the texture somewhat returns to little curly cues.. i have also noticed less shedding and breakage. lol strangely enough it has made my new growth COARSER as opposed to softer..yeaaa girllll i noticed the temple area is really growing in on me! im actually seeing new hair sprout from my temple that wasnt there before.

you doing the maximum growth challenge too? so am i!! im excited about it because i started today! ive already applied mtg twice- once in the morning and once at night once the first application seemed to evaporate. my hair is really sucking it up! ive decided to coincide with the maximum growth challenge, id apply mtg from 2 days out of the week to maybe 3-4..i havent tried that many days before so im a bit apprehensive..lol but maybe itll have some good effects!! keep me posted girl and feel free to pm me we can talk about the challenge!!

My hair was braided so that might have helped keeping length. I use MTG 2-3x/week. But I also keep up with my vitamin and workout regime, drinking plenty of water etc... I also started cond washes and do the baggie. but Mtg did what I was hoping it's boosting more growth and thickness in less time. :woot:

Last edited:

esoterica

meia said:
asphyxxia- 12 inches? you think so? mannnn lol thats enough to keep me persistent..because thats more than enough difference lol even combatting that smell..you use it yourself regularly?
I don't use it, but from what i've been reading there seems to be lots of success with it. some people growing over an inch per month. which is what led me to say 12 inches in 1 years time. if that happens then i'll probably have to run out and buy some! :lol:

ekomba

Hey meia dont worry girl its pretty easy to get started. Yep i made 3 inches in 2months but that's a first to me because i usually get that amount in 6-8 months without taking nothing. the vits/mtg combo/braids/oils that's the best formula to get optimal growth and hair retention. my normal rate varies from 0.25 to 0.5/month. to be honest i thougth the freeda biotin pills/combo was not working fast and was *****ing already and when i removed my hair i screamed of joy. I was gonna stop the supplements and not reorder mtg but my faith is back. i just do cornrows every 2 months and let it breathe out for 1 week so i can better monitor the hair and leave it alone and retain my length. the first month i gained 0.5inch within the week and baby hair sprouted all over the hairline even hair i never knew i had as i had a damaged hairline. The first month i applied MTG straight everyday and washed once a week with cream of nature poo and vo5 clarifying apple cond and the second month i applied diluted with black castor oily only once a week and washed once a week. i only had my highest growth spurt on the first month then it slowed down on the second. so I just do my braids and redo them every 2 months.

Samaria

Man Ive got to get on this bandwagon! Just dont know how I'll break it to my husband! So you guys tell me, nothing weird at all has happened to you guys since using it??

ekomba

the weirdest thing that happened to me is the bushiest and thickest eyebrows my hubby jokes its becoming an unibrow and sideburns. my lashes seem longer. if i tell you my brows are bigger than hubby and his are unruly. i need to tame everything he is begging me to get them done now

Naijaqueen

Samaria said:
Man Ive got to get on this bandwagon! Just dont know how I'll break it to my husband! So you guys tell me, nothing weird at all has happened to you guys since using it??

I've not noticed anything wierd, and I used it for most part of the summer

smiller

I got most of my growth in the back. I was trying for the top and hairline. Just a little on the hair line. Will be going to Vegas this week and I will net be using it. But when I get back I will keep up the MTG.

ChocoKitty

I'd say on average the most growth I got was at least an inch per month with consistent use. Then I got trim that removed at least 3 inches. :mad: My hair is growing quickly growing back now that I'm easing MTG back into my regimen consistently. I wish I would have taken pics.

sprungonhairboards

ekomba said:
the weirdest thing that happened to me is the bushiest and thickest eyebrows my hubby jokes its becoming an unibrow and sideburns. my lashes seem longer. if i tell you my brows are bigger than hubby and his are unruly. i need to tame everything he is begging me to get them done now

:confused: Are you putting it on your face? If not how can it possibly affect your eybrows/lashes. If you are putting it on your face why?

imstush

I got extreme hair growth in the back....I mean some of my relaxer has grown out in the back already and my hair is bsl when wet. HTH

ekomba

no sprungonhairboards i just put it on my scalp and under a baggie but i dont know why but vitamins and mtg or any type of solution like minoval, huile masketi not only grow my hair, my nails but give me thicker and bigger eyebrows, sideburns and the hair on my legs is longer im tired of shaving them every 2-3days

ekomba

i think what it does it accelerate my growth ridiculously thats why i think i can shave off a few years to reach my goal but i got to be honest i dont just use mtg by itself i think its mostly the combination of everything added to protective styles for me braids

secretdiamond

bump...

For those who have been using it, any more updates?? Is mtg still great? How the growth been?

I'm getting mine tomorrow so I'm very excited.

ElizaBlue

Samaria said:

Well...okay...here's one. I've always had deep "cow-licks" (imagine the width of a cows pointed tongue at each side of your temple) well not quite that wide.

I don't have those anymore. I keep looking in the mirror at my edges and my hairline, because now I'm like....I don't know...I've finally achieved something I used to envy other girls for having, a thick hairline. Now I have it and I just keep looking at it and parting it. It is kinda weird.

meia

elizablue- yeaaa my hairline has gotten really thick and its starting to grow lower as if its closing up that huge forehead i have lol...but then its weird..it seems like the hair falls out if i stop using it for a week..its really strange..im not sure if im hallucinating but it seems like it goes back..i think i should try to use it more excessively and once the hair REALLY starts growing maybe I can stop for a while..lol