the MOST growth actually seen from MTG

how much growth have you seen for MTG on your own head?

• NO GROWTH

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • 1/4 inch-1 inch

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 1 inch-3 inches

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • 3 inches-5 inches

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • 6+ inches

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
does anyone here use MTG mixed with Surge? Has anyone experienced beards and mustaches cuz this stuff is apparently uber strong...

Lucia

no new hair just the usual that grows back much faster esp on the legs and under arms, I'm forever shaving.

SweetNic_JA

I originally posted 0.5" but now that has changed. Im getting 1.0" in the areas where I'm putting the MTG directly- the edges. I don't know what's going on around the other areas but the edges are doing great! I'm so shocked because I'm usually at .25 - .5 by this time (4 weeks).

TwistNMx

:driver:MTG...:fat: :guiness: :drunk2: :ill:

I dranked MTG and grew hair inside out.:lol: :lol: :lol:
:weird: Just kidding...nothing better to say...ha ha:weird:

***Seriously though, I hope everyone enjoy the MTG as much as I do.

SweetNic_JA

High Priestess said:
:driver:MTG...:fat: :guiness: :drunk2: :ill:

I dranked MTG and grew hair inside out.:lol: :lol: :lol:
:weird: Just kidding...nothing better to say...ha ha:weird:

***Seriously though, I hope everyone enjoy the MTG as much as I do.
I'm glad you finally got urself a bottle. Did you buy Shapely's MTG? I remember you had a different brand/kind at first.

TwistNMx

SweetNic_JA said:
I'm glad you finally got urself a bottle. Did you buy Shapely's MTG? I remember you had a different brand/kind at first.
[Hi SweetNic_Ja,
Yah. I bought the "original" MTG. and have been using it since 8/28/05...using it consistently with Mane 'n Tail. I actually like the smell of the MTG. Sort of reminds me of the old glovers. Do you know about it?

SweetNic_JA

High Priestess said:
[Hi SweetNic_Ja,
Yah. I bought the "original" MTG. and have been using it since 8/28/05...using it consistently with Mane 'n Tail. I actually like the smell of the MTG. Sort of reminds me of the old glovers. Do you know about it?
I don't know Glovers but I like the smell of MTG too! We are definitely in the minority with that one. I got my first try at MTG because a friend and member of this board couldn't tolerate smelling like sausage. She knew I wanted some MTG so she offered up her new trial size bottle to me. I haven't stopped sniffing - i mean applying it since ;)

TwistNMx

SweetNic_JA said:
I don't know Glovers but I like the smell of MTG too! We are definitely in the minority with that one. I got my first try at MTG because a friend and member of this board couldn't tolerate smelling like sausage. She knew I wanted some MTG so she offered up her new trial size bottle to me. I haven't stopped sniffing - i mean applying it since ;)

Now you stop sniffing...:lol: :lachen:
Glovers is in a small bottle and this is it here>
Some people have reported growth and dandruff relief from this stuff.
Check out this thread under coments by (boo boo)...:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny name huh!
http://www.hairvitamins.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=next_topic&f=9&t=000012&go=older

L

lkg4healthyhair

SweetNic_JA said:

You like the smell...wow :eek:

I wanted to put a little olive oil on my ends so I grabbed my applicator bottle and squeezed a little out and rubbed it all over my head. IT WAS MTG!!! I couldn't believe it, and I just blow dried my roots so then feeling defeated I just put it on my roots and that was that. I would not wear my hair out with that smell.

offthechainliz

I just got my bottle of MTG today :yay: As soon as I received it I ran straight to the bathroom and applied it to my roots and ends. My ends needs some serious repairment and I hope this helps!!

hopefully I'll get as good of results as everyone else :D

TwistNMx

offthechainliz said:
I just got my bottle of MTG today :yay: As soon as I received it I ran straight to the bathroom and applied it to my roots and ends. My ends needs some serious repairment and I hope this helps!!

hopefully I'll get as good of results as everyone else :D
Congrats. I think you'll like this stuff. I've seen improvement.:)

Healthb4Length

I finally got mine on Thursday and I'm happy. I was a little put off by the scent:eek: :eek: , I didn't want to walk around smelling like smoked sausages:lol: so I went to whole foods immediately and got some sweet orange essential oil and some Eucalyptous (sp) oil, I poured like half of each bottle in with the MTG and now I barely smell anything. I'll be taking pics to track my progress real soon!;)

angellazette

QUESTION!

Are the results still there once you stop using MTG?

Someone posted that the MTG made their hairline thick but once they stopped, it thinned out and has since thickened up since using.

lovechic

angellazette said:
QUESTION!

Are the results still there once you stop using MTG?

Someone posted that the MTG made their hairline thick but once they stopped, it thinned out and has since thickened up since using.
Bumping for more responses...

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
That sounds to me like there's something in their regimen that's keeping their hairline from growing back in. It may be too much protein. That happened to me when I was using Aphogee every 5 weeks.

napgurl

Naijaqueen said:
MTG is still doing it for me. :D
Your hair is doing wonderful. Keep it up because you hard work is paying off. Your Phyto came out so shiny and your hair appears very strong.

Naijaqueen

mscolwhite said:
Your hair is doing wonderful. Keep it up because you hard work is paying off. Your Phyto came out so shiny and your hair appears very strong.

Thanks :) I'm excited to see what 2006 has in store for my hair :p

cocoberry10

Naijaqueen said:
Thanks :) I'm excited to see what 2006 has in store for my hair :p

Naijaqueen, do you use MTG everyday, or only a certain number of times per week. I have been using MTG between once and 2-3 times per week, but not everyday since late August/early September. Thanks

Naijaqueen

cocoberry10 said:
Naijaqueen, do you use MTG everyday, or only a certain number of times per week. I have been using MTG between once and 2-3 times per week, but not everyday since late August/early September. Thanks

I'm actually one bad ones here who uses it everyday :D I put it on at night using applicator bottle right to my scalp and massage. I know most here use 2-3x a week, and it works for them.
I just got a touchup, and didnt use it for a week post touchup, so started back on it everyday.
My hair is real full and filling in, I love MY MTG :)

lovechic

MTG is popular! anyway, well I haven't seen it, but Blosssom says she went from shoulder to nearly BSL in like almost a month! Now I have SEEN LD's pic's and she had some Awesome growth! So, I guess my answer is the Growth that LD achieved!

Last edited:

BLESSED1

lovechic said:
MTG is popular! anyway, well I haven't seen it, but Blosssom says she went from shoulder to nearly BSL in like almost a month! Now I have SEEN LD's pic's and she had some Awesome growth! So, I guess my answer is the Growth that LD achieved!

stop it or I'm gonna :whip: you :lachen:

Mahalialee4 said:
First thing I noticed was ---thicker hair---more fullness overall in terms of hair volume
Second thing---softer hair Third----wavier texture---Fourth---no shedding and Fifth--no breakage therefore this means I am retaining my length. My hair texture is silkier, wavier and a lot of reduction of frizziness and cottony look and feel. Also, a lot more elasticity and spring, body without any effort such as rollers or braidouts or brushing. It certainly looks healthy. I am getting more growth outward and certain areas like the bangs and crown and temple are showing more growth than any where else.
I have the exact results I have 1/4 inch in about 2 .2 weeks my hair line which is weak since it is getting gray that have gone from 3c to 4 b have become more like my the rest of my hair.
It's a keeper. with a little XXL garnier or got 2b volumizing gel my curls are always perfect now.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Sage and jojoba. I use an applicator bottle (the one you use for dyeing hair) from the BSS and fill it 1/4 full with MTG> I add about 2 tsp of jojoba and about 5 drops of Sage essential oil. Hope this helps. This is for when I want to steam it in. Bonjour

kandyland

secretdiamond said:
Your scalp, but some women have reported more elasticity and moisture from putting it thru out their hair.

I may have to put it only on my scalp...It makes my hair oily to the touch no matter how much I use. My natural hair has never been able to absorb oil...don't know why I thought this was any different.