the new board look

loulou7

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. In other words, I like the old forum better; I am finding it hard to adapt.

mscocoface

I think I will come back in a week or two this is tearing my eyes up and I have a privacy screen on my monitor.

Caramel Jewel

When I posted this I didn't think twice about this thread...I'm surprised so many commented.....hahaha...and I agree with you all too...but it is nice:)

PatTodd

I am not usually a complainer but....I REALLY don't like this new board appearance. It is hard to read and navigate and just doesn't look as classy as the most recent appearance. I remember being very pleased the last time it changed because it immediately seemed for the better. This time...not so much.:nono:

Caramel Jewel

one thing I do notice is we, or is it just me, no longer have that feature that allows us to jump from forum to forum at the bottom of every page....

that was handy....

ThePerfectScore

I hate this new layout. This will greatly lessen my use of the website because this is ugly and no longer as user friendly and aesthetically pleasing. This looks very cold and sterile and that's not the idea I want evoked from LHCF which I used to consider my online home. This new lay out is a LHCF fail!!!! :barf: If things don't change back I don't think I will be renewing my $6.50 next spring. :look:

lea86111

uhm, i finally was able to log in (i log in from my phone) and i noticed it's telling me i can't post attachments anymore...uhm, wth? Why? Did i do smth wrong? I'ma have to pm beverly about that. Smh

I hate this new layout. This will greatly lessen my use of the website because this is ugly and no longer as user friendly and aesthetically pleasing. This looks very cold and sterile and that's not the idea I want evoked from LHCF which I used to consider my online home. This new lay out is a LHCF fail!!!! :barf: If things don't change back I don't think I will be renewing my $6.50 next spring. :look:

Okay, I scrolled up after my post and you said exactly how I feel. I cannot see myself paying $6.50 for this, no way in heck, sorry.

Nasdaq_Diva

Me 3rd! Since the new look, I think I've logged on only up to 20min. I just can't get a good 'feel' of the look of the new site. I agree, it does look very cold and sterile. My posting time on here will be cut down at least 80% due to the layout I believe.

Tiye

one thing I do notice is we, or is it just me, no longer have that feature that allows us to jump from forum to forum at the bottom of every page....

that was handy....

Yep - that's how I navigated the boards. Having to come back out to the index every time is a pita. Hopefully this functionality will be restored eventually (hint, hint - we want it back! :) ).

KPH

House Head
Okay, I am all for change and all but once again, the background HURTS and then I use to be able to go to the bottom of the screen and go back into the previous forum and look at another thread, where is that function?

SingBrina

I like the other one more :/ oh well, once I get used to it I will like it perhaps, and once I find the blog section!

kittenz

I'll be back when my migraine is gone and maybe I'll like it then. The site is too bright for me right now and opening the smiley box my me dizzy, litterally.

Thanks for all the hard work, I hope it grows on us.

lilsparkle825

that was handy....

THIS.

other than that, it's cool. not my favorite, but whatever. i can't believe people are talking about boycotting because it's not "pretty"....