The New Look

LovinLocks

Oh, oooh, ooh, look at the new banner. It's quite cute. Only thing missing . . . a curly haired sistah like myself :yawn:

PaperClip

Ooooohhhh.... nice to see the membership fee (and increase) is being well spent!:grin:

Nice... and thank you for keeping the board fresh!

Nonie

I like it but, wish they kept the option to change the colour of the forum.:nono:

I was wondering about that and actually came on here to ask if anyone knew how to change the skin of the forum. I love the green that I first found when I joined LHCF. Can't stand this blue. :nono:

ETA: Hi Bev :wave: Just saw your post after posting my whine. Look forward to being able to go back to green.

I was wondering about that and actually came on here to ask if anyone knew how to change the skin of the forum. I love the green that I first found when I joined LHCF. Can't stand this blue. :nono:

ETA: Hi Bev :wave: Just saw your post after posting my whine. Look forward to being able to go back to green.

YES!!!!
:grin::grin:

Phoenix14

Love it! I just wish there was a box on the bottom to reply without having to click to another page. That said great job mods and niko!