The New Look

LovinLocks

I like it but, wish they kept the option to change the colour of the forum.:nono:

Oh snaps, so IT IS gone? I've been running all over the board, steppin' on folks trying to find that feature.

But get this, did you see T's area? When I clicked on her's it's all natural, and organic looking. How did she do that?????? I thought it was a Forum look change or something??

LovinLocks

PLEASE POST A CURLY-HAIRED GIRL IMAGE...you are stickin' us out!:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

Seee, I was beginning to think it was me. Even re-looked at 'em to make sure I wasn't missing her. But, there ain't a curly-haired one repped up dere. Curly-haired and natural would be nice. Just a hope mods/owners. You're doing a good job with all this. :love:

Oh snaps, so IT IS gone? I've been running all over the board, steppin' on folks trying to find that feature.

But get this, did you see T's area? When I clicked on her's it's all natural, and organic looking. How did she do that?????? I thought it was a Forum look change or something??

I popped in for a peek!!

Inspired me to trick out mines!!!!
:grin:

It's tricky and time consuming. The tip is to upload picture to LHCF to use for the background. Start by going to User CP then, Profile Options.

PatTodd

Everything looks great! I feel like it's my first day in a new school, just trying to learn my way around!!!!!

ElizaBlue

I absolutely LOVE LOVE the new look. And the color is spectular...it's well...it's BLUE....:grin:

Great job and BiG Big Shout outs to Beverly and Nikko for a job well done!!!!

Energist

I love the new look, but am a bit confused. I tried transferring my friends to my profile and it didn't go through. So it'll probably take a while to get used to whatever is going on. But I do love the banner :)

Mestiza

I love this site more and more! :love: Job well done to Nikos and everyone else who plays a role in upgrading LHCF! :thankyou: :kiss:

Mestiza

I love the new look, but am a bit confused. I tried transferring my friends to my profile and it didn't go through. So it'll probably take a while to get used to whatever is going on. But I do love the banner :)

When you try to add your friends again, it doesn't happen, automatically. Friends requests are sent to them, instead. They will receive a notification from you showing that request and will be added to the friends section of your profile page after they accept it.

mnemosyne

You can completely edit your profile page with images and everything. Just make sure all the images are in an album first!