The Official Catholic Thread

Discussion in 'Christian Fellowship' started by Galadriel, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Rsgal

Rsgal Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I should be coming over this wqy more often.
    Happy Easter season

Galadriel and Lucia like this.
  2. AtlantaJJ

AtlantaJJ Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello Ladies, I should be stopping in here more often myself. Blessings to you all during this Easter season and always!!

Lucia and Galadriel like this.
  3. Galadriel

Galadriel Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I JUST found Blue Collar Catholic on YouTube! He's awesome.

Lucia likes this.
  4. Galadriel

Blog Posts:
    Blessings to you! :bighug:

AtlantaJJ likes this.
  5. Galadriel

Blog Posts:
    Happy Easter! :sneakyhug:

Lucia likes this.
  6. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
  7. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
  8. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:

Galadriel likes this.
  9. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
  10. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:

Galadriel likes this.
  11. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    THE DOLORIANS
    [​IMG]
    The Dolorians pray a set of short prayers that take only 2 minutes a day to pray and there are so many promises that they obtain through prayers plus each member prays for each other as well so that union of prayer also obtains even more graces as the weak are upheld by the strong members. Through the graces of these prayers and through spreading the message of the Dolorians may all our members obtain happiness in this life and for eternity afterwards.

The main prayer of the Dolorian is 7 Hail Mary's prayed while meditating on the Seven Dolors of Mary.
    Our Lady directly reveals the amazing graces granted by her Son for all those who daily pray 7 Hail Mary's(One for each Dolor) while meditating on her 7 dolors and tears: She said that she will:

1. "She will grant peace to our families."
    2. "We will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries."
    3. "She will console us in our pains and She will accompany us in our work."
    4. "She will give us as much as we ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of her Divine Son or the sanctification of our souls."
    5. "She will defend us in our spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and She will protect us at every instant of our lives."
    6. "She will visibly help us at the moment of our death—we will see the face of our mother."
    7. "She has obtained this grace from her divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to her tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy."

The purpose of the Dolorians is to promote union with the sufferings of Christ through union with the special suffering that Our Lady endured because she was the Mother of God. By uniting ourselves with both the Passion of Christ and His holy Mother, we enter into Jesus' Heart and honor Him greatly; He is more honored because we have so honored His Mother. Jesus Christ Himself revealed to the Blessed Veronica da Binasco, that He is, as it were, more pleased in seeing His Mother compassionated than Himself; for thus He addressed her: "My daughter, tears shed for My Passion are dear to Me; but as I love My Mother Mary with an immense love, the meditation of the torments which she endured at My death is even more agreeable to Me."
    Our Lord also had revealed to St. Bridget in another part of Revelations: "My Mother and I saved man as with one heart only, I by suffering in my Heart and my flesh, she by the sorrow and love of her heart."
    So great a love on the part of Mary deserves our gratitude, and that gratitude should be shown by at least meditating upon and pitying her in her sorrow. But she complained to Saint Bridget that very few did so, and that the greater part of the world lived in forgetfulness of them: "I look around at all who are on earth, to see if by chance there are any who pity me, and meditate upon my sorrows; and I find that there are very few. Therefore, my daughter, though I am forgotten by many, at least do thou not forget me; consider my anguish, and imitate, as far as thou canst, my grief."

So Resolve today to spend at least two minutes a day meditating on the 7 Dolors and join the Dolorians where we pray these everyday together throughout the world to obtain grace for ourselves and all of our members each day.

The Dolorian Prayer (Prayed Daily)
    Our Sorrowful Mother we come before you with prayers for all the Dolorians to receive the graces you have promised to obtain from your Divine Son, Jesus. Especially the Grace of Peace in our Families, to console us in our pains, accompany us in our work, defend us in our spiritual battles, and protect us at every instant of our lives. Also you have said to give us whatsoever we ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of your Divine Son or the sanctification of our souls, so behold we now ask you for all the Dolorians intentions and Mine (Your Intentions) and that the whole world becomes Dolorians. We ask this all through Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Now Pray 7 Hail Mary’s while Meditating on her Seven Sorrows(Meditations for these are below):
    (Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen
    1. The Prophecy of Simeon
    2.The Flight into Egypt
    3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple
    4. The Meeting on the Way of The Cross
    5. The Crucifixion
    6. The Piercing of the Side of Jesus and His Descent from the Cross
    7. The Burial of Jesus

http://www.thepoweroftherosary.com/the-dolorians.html

Galadriel likes this.
  12. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts: