the only thing about Ayurvedic tea rinses is

PassionFruit

its shameful to waste that leftover paste

I just made a batch of tea rinse, enough for about a week.... I used a cheesecloth to drain the tea... and I have a big bowl of paste left

If I didnt have braids, I would slap it on my hair... but I cant deal with trying to rinse the paste from between braids...

I wonder if I can freeze it?

tld723

How are you making yours a paste? I think I might be doing it wrong:nono: Mine is watery, I pour it on, let it sit a few, then rinse off. I have been happy how my hair is turning out, but if there is a better way, I'm all for it :grin:

PassionFruit

How are you making yours a paste? I think I might be doing it wrong:nono: Mine is watery, I pour it on, let it sit a few, then rinse off. I have been happy how my hair is turning out, but if there is a better way, I'm all for it :grin:

my tea rinses have no oil in them

pastes I use less water, more powder & add a lil oil

ajargon02

You can always add it to Henna, or Deep conditioning treatments. I am so cheap :grin: I just don't waste that stuff. I have the powder for rinsing, then the left over gets frozen till I henna or need for for a rinse. I take some of the paste before freezing and add it to deep conditioning, and use some for a hot oil tx. I just add oil to it, try to mix it and slap it in my hair. That stuff is so rare round here (thank goodness for the internet) that it all goes to use :)