The Original Fine hair thread 2014 **

Jobwright

Ooooooops! Just googled liquid paraffin, the second ingredient and learned that is mineral oil. Oh nooooo!!!! This will be going back! I may try some pure amla oil though.

charmtreese

Ooooooops! Just googled liquid paraffin, the second ingredient and learned that is mineral oil. Oh nooooo!!!! This will be going back! I may try some pure amla oil though.

Yeah, and then there is the ingredients!!! :look:

I used it even though I knew it had liquid paraffin, my hair is not always opposed to this ingredient.

charmtreese

@charmtreese I went to the Indian Store looking for Vatika oil, but of course they were out. She ordered some for me though. I think I will try this with my next wash. Plus, I am headed to the beach on Friday so I should be able to use this frequently with daily cowashes like I am soaking up the sun and water to really see if it is good or not. Do you use Vatika oil?

I have in the past. But my favorite oil is Mahabhringraj oil, I mix it with a little rosemary EO. This stuff is amazing. The base of the oil is coconut and sesame with a bunch of ayurveda herbs mixed it. If you like Vatika you will love Mahabhringraj.

This is the one I use: