The person with the longest hair in my family is _______________ length.

The person with the longest hair in my family is ___________ length.

• Ear

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Neck

Votes: 10 1.1%
  • Chin

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Shoulder

Votes: 127 14.0%
  • Armpit

Votes: 166 18.3%
  • Bra Strap

Votes: 192 21.2%
  • Mid Back

Votes: 156 17.2%
  • Waist

Votes: 148 16.4%
  • Tail Bone

Votes: 72 8.0%
  • Beyond Tail Bone

Votes: 31 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*5+5

My cousin has the longest hair with 3b MBL hair...my neice who is 5 has APL 4b hair. Other than those two no one is past next length at the moment...

Soul♥Flower

My grandmother's hair used to be knee length
Then she cut it all off when my grandfather passed

My cousin's hair is waistlength

My neices hair is tailbone length

biancaelyse

My 11 year old daughter. She has 3B hair that is waist length unstretched and below her butt when stretched.

This picture is at least a year old and it has grown a couple of more inches:

Jynkx

My 11 year old daughter. She has 3B hair that is waist length unstretched and below her butt when stretched.

This picture is at least a year old and it has grown a couple of more inches:

her hair is soooooo pretty. is that a rollerset?

InnerSoul

was my auntie... RIP dear auntie.:Rose:

she was mid back before she went through chemo:ohwell:.

She always wore it in a nice bun. I loved it when she wore it down too but that was seldom.
my other aunt, my mom and grandmother had long hair too... it runs on that side of the family.

Last edited:

Blackbird77

--------------------------------------------

The same with my aunts from my fathers side. He said that they would wash their hair with captured rain water and just apply olive oil. They would leave a bucket out when it rained and it would fill up. I did the same thing. :grin:

Too bad we probably can't do that today. With all the acid rain that's probably produced due to pollution, washing hair in rainwater will probably equate to relaxing it.:lachen:

Soul♥Flower

--------------------------------------------

The same with my aunts from my fathers side. He said that they would wash their hair with captured rain water and just apply olive oil. They would leave a bucket out when it rained and it would fill up. I did the same thing. :grin:

My grandmother had knee length hair and all she did was wash it put in olive oil, braid it and twist into a bun.

ETA: I guess that's all she could do with hair that long .lol

Last edited:

lilsparkle825

my cousin's daughter is 5 and has hair at some length down her back but i have only seen her like once or twice cause they moved to CA.

so here in VA...me, unfortunately. i heard my great grandmother used to have long hair, and her mom, you know all the way back relatives.

Cinnabuns

Great topic!!!

The person with the longest hair in my family is my grandmother and her hair is waist length.

My great-grandmother (RIP) had hair all the way to floor. :)

BrooklynBeauty

My 3rd cousin has the longest hair in my family-she's tailbone length unstretched.I have the 2nd longest hair at a little past apl.

cottoncoily

The person with the longest hair in my family was me with bra-strap. Now that I bc'ed everyone in my has hair that's no longer than there shoulders.:ohwell:

GoingNatural

Currently, my cousin. She has WL 4a/b hair. She is not related to me by blood though.

My mother had MBL/WL hair before my dad cut it all off.

Aussie

sad to say... but i have the longest hair in my family. i am educating my family along the way.... so the long hair for my family starts now:grin:

n_vizion

I have the longest hair in my family right now. I haven't seen my cousins in a while. One of them is natural and may be giving me a run for my money if her hair was straightened.

tocktick

i voted shoulder a long time ago. i think i now have the longest in my family and it's only between SL and APL :perplexed. i foresee i'll be the one with the longest hair for a while as it continues to grow. my mum's hair grows quick but bad stylists are always setting her back, i don't think she cares though :sad:.

ravenmerlita

My niece is past tail-bone. It's a lot of hair but easy to take care of. I've learned a lot from watching her mother care for her hair -- keeping it detangled, using wide-tooth combs and natural bristle or wood brushes, using a cleansing conditioner (WEN) in place of shampoo and using a leave-in conditioner to keep the hair neat instead of traditional styling products.

spacetygrss

Currently, it's my cousin with BSL. However, my grandmother had waistlength hair before she cut it into a short style (she's now passed on).

LaPetiteCoquette

Mom and most of her sisters/family members had waist length hair at one point or another and if it's not that way now it's b/c they cut it. My dad's family has no hair and I inherited my hair from them. :ohwell: