The Purpose Driven Life...

Janice

Hey, I just got this book two days ago and was asking my friends but they all read it already, so if you want I am available even though I didn't start yet. When I saw your thread I knew it had to be God, cause I was looking for someone to study it with.Guess I can start tonight.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I dont have the book but would like to join in. I've heard rave rewiews about the book so I will purchase it today and try to catch up. Count me in.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Sounds good ladydee. I am really enjoying the book myself. I am on Day 3 today, probably won't read it until later this evening, but he doesn't speak down to you and it is very easy to remember.

ClassicChic

I'm in. I received this book as a gift and actually started reading it. I am on Chapter 4. Maybe we can have a chat using yahoo.

Belle Du Jour

I really like this book. I feel that it has helped me to have an intimate relationship with God. There are great chapters about God's more human characters (such as making God smile, and talking candidly with God). I haven't finished it, so I would love to chime in on the chat.

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
oo count me in. I got half way through the book haven't finished. It really is excellent. I'll be willing to go throug the chapters from the beginning with you ladies.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Cherokee said:
I'm in. I received this book as a gift and actually started reading it. I am on Chapter 4. Maybe we can have a chat using yahoo.

After church tomorrow, I will come online and see about setting up a chat board for us either though yahoo or msn. Will let everyone know tomorrow.

God Bless

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I have sent everyone who has responsed an PM. I located a free chat room site for us, so if anyone else is interested please PM me.