The Rissa thanks the ladies of LHCF

fmnnity

I joined this forum to learn to care for my then natural hair but I really learned how to take care of my girl baby's hair. I remember when she came home from the hair dresser in tears because the lady cut off her hair (a trim :rolleyes:). From that day on I've relied exclusively on the advice of you ladies here to grow out The Rissa's hair. Lately she has been getting weave checked left and right. Even her uncle checked on the sly and he sees her on a regular basis. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that we thank you ladies for you useful tips. Now I'm on a mission to get my niece's hair together. My sister attacks her with protein at every opportunity. Hopefully I'll be posting her pics soon.

http://

beans4reezy

Good for you mom! This is another reason I love this site, if I ever have a daughter, I know what to do for her hair's health.

nikki2229

Great job! Her hair looks great.

How long have you been growing her hair? How short was it when she had the "trim"?

fmnnity

Great job! Her hair looks great.

How long have you been growing her hair? How short was it when she had the "trim"?

The hair dresser cut it down to just behind her ears. My girl ended up with a little mushroom. She was devastated and cried for days. I think that was 4 years ago and we struggled for a couple of years in there. I've been following the suggestions here for her hair about 2 years now. Our hair doesn't really grow fast but it does come in quite healthy so I'm pretty proud right now.

locabouthair

The hair dresser cut it down to just behind her ears. My girl ended up with a little mushroom. She was devastated and cried for days. I think that was 4 years ago and we struggled for a couple of years in there. I've been following the suggestions here for her hair about 2 years now. Our hair doesn't really grow fast but it does come in quite healthy so I'm pretty proud right now.

Now why would someone cut her hair that short?:nono:

Does she still go back to the salon or do you do everything for her?

Nice progress!

fmnnity

Can you be my mom and do my hair? :lol:

She's very lucky to have a mother that take care of her hair:yep:

LOL. I had taken over the hair care for two of my sisters and my niece but I had to cut my sisters off because they don't follow directions. My niece is on a mission so she does what ever I tell her and keeps her dc appointments. So I guess if you lived in the area you could take the place of one of my sisters LOL.

wheezy807

Her hair is pretty! I'm happy for you both! And to think, soon your neice wil be happy and hopefully your sister, too!