The Signature Hairstyle: Your Best Hair Ever

ajoke

Let me make use of my six fifdy while I can still access the site :look::look:

I know this is a site focused on growing black hair long, and I really buy into that philosophy. However, some of us have been on here for over 3,4, 5 years...... and even APL is still a struggle. Life is soooo short, so let's enjoy our (short, medium, long, in between) hair now, rephrasing Joel Osteen " your best hair ever"!

So, does anyone on here have a signature hairstyle? For the business women and corporate people on here, do you change your hairstyle with your mood? Is there anyone who has natural hair that has a signature fabulous hairstyle.

Please add your comments and photos. Also photos of anyone with a signature hairstyle you admire.
:afro::toocool::badcop:

Ps. I guess it's obvious I'm on leave. :amen:

GettingKinky

@ajoke my go to style is a braidout pony tail. It's quick and easy. When I get my hair flatironed every 2 months I wear my hair down for about a week and then it's back to my braidout pony tail. Sometime I pin the ends of my ponytail to the back of my head with a few bobby pins.

theRaven

I recently started sticking to a signature style. I usually change it up every week or few days with a bun, half bun, afro ponytail, twistout, Bantu knot out, ...everything and the works.

My signature hairstyle now is half up and half down, with a side bang. My face appears softer and more gentle with a side bang hanging or tucked. Also half up and half down shows great volume for my hair. Oh and it works for every occasion.WP_20150725_21_56_30_Pro.jpgWP_20150725_21_56_44_Pro.jpg

LdyKamz

I've just realized my signature style is my perm rod set. Didn't know this before until someone said it at work. I think it looks professional and edgy all at the same time. I usually wear my hair like that unless I'm straightening.

Fhrizzball

Mine is either chunky twistouts or loose two strand twists. The latter I can make it look like loose hair or locs depending and I can still do twistouts and the like without worrying too much about tangling. Mine still come out looking way looser than those who do it on YT though so working on that. I just wish I can make them last longer than they do.

niknakmac

My signature style right now are twists with a deep side part (week 1), twistout (week 2). It seems to never look the same though depending on how wet my hair is when I twist it and what size twists I decide to do. My twistout usually evolves to a fro by day 4.

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
Let me make use of my six fifdy while I can still access the site :look::look:

I know this is a site focused on growing black hair long, and I really buy into that philosophy. However, some of us have been on here for over 3,4, 5 years...... and even APL is still a struggle. Life is soooo short, so let's enjoy our (short, medium, long, in between) hair now, rephrasing Joel Osteen " your best hair ever"!

So, does anyone on here have a signature hairstyle? For the business women and corporate people on here, do you change your hairstyle with your mood? Is there anyone who has natural hair that has a signature fabulous hairstyle.

Please add your comments and photos. Also photos of anyone with a signature hairstyle you admire.
:afro::toocool::badcop:

Ps. I guess it's obvious I'm on leave. :amen:
You are so right about this. I'm telling you this has been on my mind heavy for a while now because do you know what my signature style is? A darn wig! I'm tired of it! I have a ton of healthy hair, but hardly anyone ever gets to see it, and I darn sure am not enjoying hiding it all the time. ...I have some things to ponder.