The Tinder Swindler

Discussion in 'News - Breaking News & Political Forum' started by intellectualuva, Mar 14, 2019.

1. intellectualuva

intellectualuva Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Have you all heard this story? There are videos and receipts at the link that due to the controls on the VG site, I couldn't grab and post. If someone else knows how to do it, feel free.

https://www.vg.no/spesial/2019/tindersvindler/english/

There are apparently two Tinder Swindlers, but this one is about the Israelian fugitive Simon Leviev who travels through Europe, seducing and defrauding white women.

• He has seduced and swindled young women for millions and is a fugitive from justice in several countries.
    • They believe they are dating a wealthy businessman, but other women he has swindled are paying for the luxury.
    • Woman 1: After 3 - 4 months of dating, he tells her he is in danger and starts asking for her help by borrowing money/using her accounts because it is apparently too dangerous for him to use his. :rolleyes: She loans him the money and expects to be paid back. Doesn't happen. She turns him into Norwegian and English authorities and sends the info about their relationship to a journalist at VG. She is out 2.1 Mil Krona (225K).
    • VG spent six months chasing the swindler across countries. They found him in Munich connected to his next victim to whom he also owes money.
    • Woman 2: Dated then became friends. He owed her money and promised to pay her back if she met with him in Munich and promised to give her an expensive watch. The watch turned out to be a fake. :drunk: He owes her ~ 47K USD.
    • So far he is still in Europe cheating blond white women out of their money.
    Tinder Swindler:

[​IMG]

the man.PNG

Woman 1:
    woman 1.PNG

Woman 2:
    woman 2.PNG

Kim Love has a thread about this as well. Click the link to see what else she say's about this scheme if you wish. I don't know her history, so if she's hated around here....I am Switzerland. :lachen:. Don't come for me.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    IslandMummy and Crackers Phinn like this.
  2. Black Ambrosia

Black Ambrosia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    First of all this isn’t a ponzi scheme. Those have the facade of a business or investment. Those women just gave away money.

Second of all NBWH.

3. LdyKamz

LdyKamz Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    If you are dating someone rich why would you ever go into your pocket to loan them money, let alone millions? It makes no sense.

4. intellectualuva

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    I don't understand it either. If he's rich and in danger, why would he need to use your name and money?? Wouldn't that make things dangerous for you too?? He has a security team that can purchase stuff for him safely. :drunk:

These ladies ran head first into the foolishness. I know we're not supposed to "victim blame", but that's all I got from this story. How can these women ever fall for this.....just because he paid for a few "lavish" dates???? Made NO sense that this scheme worked on 1 woman let alone over a half dozen, that are known about anyway.

5. Crackers Phinn

Crackers Phinn Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.

Blog Posts:
    $300G's outta two chicks? Ya'll cannot tell me stuff like this. I will put this ole man of mine on the stroll. He got dimples and an accent, I'ma bout to get all these white women's money.
    [​IMG]

kxlot79, bajandoc86, NJ11 and 25 others like this.
  6. intellectualuva

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    He got millions between those 2 and the 4 Finnish women.

So its millions out here waiting for your dimpled hubby. :lachen::lachen:

7. firecracker

firecracker Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Big pimpin. He is kinda cute but he is tiny looking.

8. Crackers Phinn

Crackers Phinn Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.

Blog Posts:
    I texted him about his new job. He say he can't do shiksas no mo. He been delivert.