The Valley of Dry Bones: Be encouraged

pebbles

Besides myself, I don't know who else this is for, but God has placed it heavily on my heart to post this message and prayer for somebody who needs some encouragement. Whoever you are, I hope you get this!!

We all have a valley of dry bones in our life. That place that looks hopeless, lifeless, dead and dry. Often it looks so bad that we're not even sure whether we wouldn't be wasting precious time praying over it. After all, how can anything come out of such a desolate situation? It's really hopeless, right?

Let me encourage you today.

In Ezekiel 37, The Lord took Ezekiel into a valley of dry bones and asked him whether these bones could live. Interpretation: "Do you have faith in Me and what I can do?"

Ezekiel responds; "Lord, only You know whether these bones can live."
Interpretation: "Yes, Lord, I have faith. You are God and can do all things as You see fit."

Then the Lord instructs Ezekiel to speak to the dry bones, giving him the words to say, and miraculously, a lifeless, hopeless situation, is brought back to life in the most unbelievable way. The bones come together, they stand up, muscle and skin cover them, and the breath of life from the nostrils of God brings them to life!

The Lord has instructed me to tell you, that you are to stand in faith in the middle of your personal valley of dry bones, and prophesy over it. Don't call it what it is, call it what you want it to be, what you know God can make it. The Word of God says that "the just shall live by faith."-Habakkuk 2:4. Be still, and watch God work a miracle all around you.

Heavenly Father,

I Thank-You for the privilage of bringing a word of encouragement to your daughters. We all have areas in our lives that bring us great heartache, confussion, and pain. Yet we are determined to stand on Your promise, that "the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

Teach us to pray. Give us words to speak that will be in line with what You have for us. Let us not be in the flesh, but in Your will. Blow a wind of life in the areas where there is confussion, hurt, and lack. Revive us, as well as the situations and circumstances that are dying all around us.

We trust in You and have faith the size of a mustard seed, that You will do for us what You said You would do, and no matter what hell tries to send our way to discourage us, we will stand firm in our belief, (given to us by the Power and Might in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ), that You are The Sovereign Lord, and You reign over all. Nothing is impossible for You to do!

We Thank-You for fellowship, friendship, and love between us. We are grateful for a word, and stand in expectancy for a touch from You in every area of our lives where You see we need You to take over.

We pray this way, in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns forever, Amen.

Be blessed, sisters! -Pebbles :rosebud:

Ezekiel 37:7-9

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.' " 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Oh how I love this...

"Can these dry bones live...?" "Lord, you know..."

Prophesy.....

Okay, Pebs. This is one of my hallmark scriptures and today, surely it has become Rhema, again in my heart.

"Lord...you know..." For what God knows, He give unto to us to have and to hold...."Prophesy".....

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...

pebbles

Shimmie said:
Oh how I love this...

"Can these dry bones live...?" "Lord, you know..."

Prophesy.....

Okay, Pebs. This is one of my hallmark scriptures and today, surely it has become Rhema, again in my heart.

"Lord...you know..." For what God knows, He give unto to us to have and to hold...."Prophesy".....

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...

Girl, it was Rhema word for me too! ;)

pebbles

shaffawn said:
Thanks Pebbles, this was for me

Praise God! :clap: The Lord got me up out of bed at 2 am this morning to give me this word for somebody or group of persons. I'm glad you got it! :)

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Thanks Pebbles that word was for me also.

I am really go through two specific trying situations, and I have done all that I can do, to the point where I just am at a standstill, and totally blown by the situation, and how they just came on me all of a sudden.

Please pray for my strenght and faith that I will be victorious over both of these situations.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
beverly said:

I am really go through two specific trying situations, and I have done all that I can do, to the point where I just am at a standstill, and totally blown by the situation, and how they just came on me all of a sudden.

Please pray for my strenght and faith that I will be victorious over both of these situations.
Beverly...it has to back off. Here's why...

And surely the mountains falling cometh to nought, and the rock is removed out of his place. (Job 14:18)

Angel, think it not strange that these trials have come upon you, only for God to prove to you that He is God and that God is on your side. So, how can you be denied. For if God be for you, who dare be against you.

For in all these things we are, more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord. And nothing can separate us from the love of God.

Beverly, 'speak' to it. Prophesy. Whatever you want those situations to be, Prophesy. Bring them to nought as they already are...nought. For you see in the spirit they are already disabled. Now, disable them in your thoughts. Prophesy.

Whatever you wish these things to be...Prophesy. As Jesus commanded death to the 'fig tree', these too, shall no longer bear fruit against you. Prophesy.

Loving blessings :kiss:

pebbles

beverly said:

You can expect the Lord to show up in a BIG way! Prophesy! :up:

When all hope is gone, and you've exhausted yourself trying to find a way to solve the problems but nothing you do helps, you're nearly overwhelmed by the magnitude of your situation, that's when The Father steps in, and does it all Himself! He's not going to share the glory with anyone, so that when the circumstances and situations all turn in your favor, you will have only HIM to thank! You can start shouting the victory now, for though you don't see it yet, it's already been fixed in the heavenlies. Just be in a spirit of expectency for the manifestation of HIS Glory in the natural. In the Mighty Name of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, your situations have been resolved. Lift your hands in total praise and receive it, sweetie! :kiss:

cocoberry10

pebbles said:
That place that looks hopeless, lifeless, dead and dry. Often it looks so bad that we're not even sure whether we wouldn't be wasting precious time praying over it. After all, how can anything come out of such a desolate situation? It's really hopeless, right?

In Ezekiel 37, The Lord took Ezekiel into a valley of dry bones and asked him whether these bones could live. Interpretation: "Do you have faith in Me and what I can do?"

Ezekiel responds; "Lord, only You know whether these bones can live."
Interpretation: "Yes, Lord, I have faith. You are God and can do all things as You see fit."

The Lord has instructed me to tell you, that you are to stand in faith in the middle of your personal valley of dry bones, and prophesy over it. Don't call it what it is, call it what you want it to be, what you know God can make it. The Word of God says that "the just shall live by faith."-Habakkuk 2:4. Be still, and watch God work a miracle all around you.

Heavenly Father,

I Thank-You for the privilage of bringing a word of encouragement to your daughters. We all have areas in our lives that bring us great heartache, confussion, and pain. Yet we are determined to stand on Your promise, that "the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

Teach us to pray. Give us words to speak that will be in line with what You have for us. Let us not be in the flesh, but in Your will. Blow a wind of life in the areas where there is confussion, hurt, and lack. Revive us, as well as the situations and circumstances that are dying all around us.

We trust in You and have faith the size of a mustard seed, that You will do for us what You said You would do, and no matter what hell tries to send our way to discourage us, we will stand firm in our belief, (given to us by the Power and Might in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ), that You are The Sovereign Lord, and You reign over all. Nothing is impossible for You to do!

We Thank-You for fellowship, friendship, and love between us. We are grateful for a word, and stand in expectancy for a touch from You in every area of our lives where You see we need You to take over.

We pray this way, in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns forever, Amen.

Be blessed, sisters! -Pebbles :rosebud:

Ezekiel 37:7-9

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.' " 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

Thanks Pebbles. I received some disappointing news today, but I am okay and completely faithful. I trust that God will bless me in a way that no man can understand.