"The Wall of Prayer"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This thread is a place of Prayer. It's time to take back what the enemy has stolen. We need to strengthen the Church and those who present it.

We need to strengthen our families and loved ones. We need to strengthen those in the spotlight who say they are Christians and yet are not presenting Jesus according to His Word.

Please list anyone who comes to your heart and just pray as God leads. Each of us will add our faith to your faith and to your prayers.

I will ask the Moderators to help us guard this thread. This thread is for prayers ONLY. Not criticism, venting, opposition or the like. Our prayers are sacred and cherished by God. Let Him rule this thread and let's see Him move in the miraculous and see loved ones, and former prodigals give Him glory.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :pray: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:​

Holy Spirit have your way in here and in our hearts. Fill this place with your very presence where God will have the glory, forever and ever, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
The Church...

Father, Our Church needs your Healing. Your word says that Jesus is coming for a Church without spot or wrinkle. Help us 'there'.

In Jesus' Name, Help us there.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Father you said that where ever two are three are gathered in your name that you are in the midst of them and so I stand in agreement with Shimmie as she dedicates this thread to you, we attempt to do nothing in our selves but through you where our strength lies, it is our desire that you get all the glory....

You said the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much and to make our petitions known in prayer in every situation and this is the purpose of this thread that the lost will be saved the back slider will return, the bound will be loosed and set free, the blinded eyes will be opened, ears will be unstopped, the sick will be healed but most of all be pray that your will be done.

We thank you and ask you to bless everyone who would come and we bind the pot stirrers, negativity, criticism, strife, world view and disharmony in the name of Jesus.

Amen!

Nice & Wavy

Thank you, sister for this thread....prayer touches the heart of the Father!

My brother...Lord, deliver him and help him overcome the things that are keeping him in a backslidden condition. Keep him in your arms and reveal to him your majesty!

Shimmie

Staff member
The Children...

Father bless the children of this generation and those to come. Protect them from the enemy's plan to deter them from the full knowledge and the love of you.

Your word says to train up a child in the way that they should go. The only way for them to go is to come unto you.

We lay them before you, those born, those unborn but yet to be. We dedicate our children of this world unto you. That they will know you and love you and give full heart and honour to Jesus as their Saviour and Lord...

Forever and ever, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you, sister for this thread....prayer touches the heart of the Father!

My brother...Lord, deliver him and help him overcome the things that are keeping him in a backslidden condition. Keep him in your arms and reveal to him your majesty!

Father, how I lay my heart before you for the brother of my sister for this makes him my brother too. Bring him to his knees in full submission unto you and only you. You know his weakness, yet in his weakness you are made strong and in your strength, he will submit his heart and rest. Rest in your presence and never leave.

In full love, we dedicate him to you and nothing and no one can take him away nor lead him astray. Thank you Father for his life and heart, heal his body and heal his heart in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :love2:

Adding Prayers For All the Brothers ... Amen. :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Homosexuals:

Father we love them, yet no one loves them more than you do. Not even those who 'support' their lifestyle; for that is love that binds them in the sin they are in and that's not true love.

Father, heal the areas of their hearts and minds that have been hurt and bullied them into this lifestyle. No one wants to hurt them. For every word and for every thought that I've sown hurt into their lives, I ask that you use them instead to bring them to you and to deliver them from this painful sin.

It is obvious that humans do not have the answers, yet you do; for it is you who have made us all and you have the knowledge, the will, the power and the glory to heal and deliver.

Father God, 'Do It'. Deliver them with your loving kindness and saving power.

Help us to Minister to those in your compassion, yet in your strength and your truth, for we must stand firm against the real enemy, who is satan, not them.

Deliver these precious souls; even the hardest of heart, who fights the hardest, heal their hearts to surrender unto you and only you.

Don't let them find out too late... Father God the power is in you and in you they will abide. Draw them, heal them, rebuke the fear and the deceptions; let them know that there are no rejections in the love of you for them. You simply want to rescue them from sin.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Father you said that where ever two are three are gathered in your name that you are in the midst of them and so I stand in agreement with Shimmie as she dedicates this thread to you, we attempt to do nothing in our selves but through you where our strength lies, it is our desire that you get all the glory....

You said the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much and to make our petitions known in prayer in every situation and this is the purpose of this thread that the lost will be saved the back slider will return, the bound will be loosed and set free, the blinded eyes will be opened, ears will be unstopped, the sick will be healed but most of all be pray that your will be done.

We thank you and ask you to bless everyone who would come and we bind the pot stirrers, negativity, criticism, strife, world view and disharmony in the name of Jesus.

Amen!

Amen and Amen... :love2:

Iwanthealthyhair67

Father I pray for those in leadership in my country and around the world who despite your many warnings by exposure continue to live in sin, I pray for those Pastors that misrepresent you and lead your sheep astray, I pray that they would repent and return to you fully.

Father raise up men and women who truly have a heart for your people and hunger and thirst after righteousness who will preach your word and will say the same as you in and out of season no matter the cost.

Nice & Wavy

Father, how I lay my heart before you for the brother of my sister for this makes him my brother too. Bring him to his knees in full submission unto you and only you. You know his weakness, yet in his weakness you are made strong and in your strength, he will submit his heart and rest. Rest in your presence and never leave.

In full love, we dedicate him to you and nothing and no one can take him away nor lead him astray. Thank you Father for his life and heart, heal his body and heal his heart in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :love2:

Adding Prayers For All the Brothers ... Amen. :Rose:
:cry2:...thank you sis...thank you!

Shimmie

Staff member
Husbands and Wives:

For God created them male and female, created He them; and they are become 'One'.

For whom God have joined together, no man or no thing can put assunder.

The man and the woman were naked and they were not ashamed.

And Adam said [unto his wife] 'You are bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh..."

Husbands, love your wives; wives respect your husbands...

The bed of the husband and wife is undefiled...

For this cause... Marriage is ordained of God; a man and his wife forever. :love2:

Rainbow Dash

Father I stand in agreement with prayers that have gone forth.

I ask and pray for those who are struggling in their walk with you. Praying that a revival will begin on the inside, that they will hunger and thirst for you, that they will cry out to you and that you will break the chains and lies of the enemy.

Lord I pray that they will not be ashamed to turn to You and that they will remember that You love them and You are waiting. In Jesus Name.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Young men with schizophrenia and other dis-eases of the mind:

Father, I come to you in the name of your Son Jesus, on behalf of the many young men in this country who are seeking peace in their minds. Father I ask that you open their brains -- to release the darkness that has a hold on their brains and overwhelms them, I pray for deliverance from the strongholds of their minds. Send ministering Angels to them to protect them from harm and danger, those who have the will to live and to do right. For we now that, without their willingness, You are not able to help them. They must be willing. Father, remember their families, who are praying without ceasing for these lost souls. Thank you Lord for these young men and their families. I pray that Your Will be done in their lives today. In Jesus' Name. Amein~

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
That is such a powerful, seasoned prayer.. Bless the Children... AMEIN!

The Children...

Father bless the children of this generation and those to come. Protect them from the enemy's plan to deter them from the full knowledge and the love of you.

Your word says to train up a child in the way that they should go. The only way for them to go is to come unto you.

We lay them before you, those born, those unborn but yet to be. We dedicate our children of this world unto you. That they will know you and love you and give full heart and honour to Jesus as their Saviour and Lord...

Forever and ever, Amen.

LucieLoo12

I would like to pray for all the women who husbands are in ministry.

Lord, I bring before you today the Pastor's wives or any women who husband is in ministry. God comfort them and console because I can only imagine at times it may get lonely for them because of the responsibility you have called their husbands to. But God may you build them up to be supporters of their husband and understanding of their husbands calling. Let them be interceders for their husbands so God can use them to thier fullest capability.Lord allowing them to have the same mind with their husbands and holding their husbands hands up, as Aaron had to help hold Moses hand when they began to get heavy.Let it be so..in Jesus Name

TraciChanel

Prayer for a spirit of love...
Dear Father,
I pray that you will help all of us on this forum who are related in Christ to cultivate a spirit of love. Please help us all to see each other through Your eyes. Please help us all to see each other the way You see us. I ask that You will purify our hearts so that whatever we put into the energy of this Christian forum is uplifting, encouraging, and most of all, that it honors Your holy name, Father. Father so many of us are in pain - whether mentally, spiritually or physically. Please give us the strength to deal with our issues by drawing closer to You and drawing close to others who are Your sons and daughters. We thank You for a forum where we can feel uplifted and where we can be in the presence of other sincere people who truly love You and want to talk about Your goodness, and power, and GRACE. We thank You for connecting us from all parts of the world on this forum in a spirit of love. Please let Your holy spirit continue to guide and direct us in a spirit of love. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Military Families

Oh Father, far too many of our families in this country and others have lost loved ones either by deployment or casualty in war.

Please ... heal the hearts which have been torn and broken; restore your joy into their hearts and their lives.

Father, end the selfish reign and rule which has taken far too many lifes and placed them at stake along the frontlines of destruction.

Please bless these families who are in need of understanding from our government and better treatment.

I'm praying for less lives to none that will be taken. The death toll has risen above it's border and it's time for it to halt; to cease fire, to lay down all arms.

Let the children see their 'Daddie'. Let the mothers see their sons; Let the wives see and embrace their husbands, let the women embrace the earth of peacful grounds.

Enough...the war has done enough. It's time to cease fire and bring our men and women home.

In Jesus' Name, Father I thank you for hearing the prayers of all in Military and for setting the free. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

LucieLoo12

Those suffering with a Suicide Spirit...

Lord, let them know how special and important they are to you. Give them a hope and allow them to feel the love you have for them. Let them know that its no depression or heartache you can't heal, but you knew them before they was even concieved in the womb. God touch their minds and heart and rebuke the enemy that they make gain strength. Lord draw them with your love and give them purpose for their lives. Amen

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

Military Families

Oh Father, far too many of our families in this country and others have lost loved ones either by deployment or casualty in war.

Please ... heal the hearts which have been torn and broken; restore your joy into their hearts and their lives.

Father, end the selfish reign and rule which has taken far too many lifes and placed them at stake along the frontlines of destruction.

Please bless these families who are in need of understanding from our government and better treatment.

I'm praying for less lives to none that will be taken. The death toll has risen above it's border and it's time for it to halt; to cease fire, to lay down all arms.

Let the children see their 'Daddie'. Let the mothers see their sons; Let the wives see and embrace their husbands, let the women embrace the earth of peacful grounds.

Enough...the war has done enough. It's time to cease fire and bring our men and women home.

In Jesus' Name, Father I thank you for hearing the prayers of all in Military and for setting the free. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Thanks for this prayer. My family is a military family and my husband is deploying in the coming weeks.

And Lord bless and help the wives, children, and other family members who are dealing with fear and anxiety. Lord help my study buddy's daughter, who will not eat because she misses her daddy. Surround them with your peace and comfort. Help them to draw closer to you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks for this prayer. My family is a military family and my husband is deploying in the coming weeks.

And Lord bless and help the wives, children, and other family members who are dealing with fear and anxiety. Lord help my study buddy's daughter, who will not eat because she misses her daddy. Surround them with your peace and comfort. Help them to draw closer to you.

Oh Love... I didn't know you were a Military family. I know the pain of this. and I admire you most dear; for this is a great sacrifice. No one deserves appreciation as much as you for giving so much and receiving so little in return.

:bighug: For Hubbie and You:

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Genesis 28:15

Shimmie

Staff member
Each of you... :kiss:

Thank you so much for all of these beautiful prayers. The love of God is here and richly flowing.

When a challenge or troubling thought tries to arise we're going to replace it with a prayer; which has far more power.

Praise God... :pray:

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer for a spirit of love...
Dear Father,

I pray that you will help all of us on this forum who are related in Christ to cultivate a spirit of love. Please help us all to see each other through Your eyes.

Please help us all to see each other the way You see us. I ask that You will purify our hearts so that whatever we put into the energy of this Christian forum is uplifting, encouraging, and most of all, that it honors Your holy name, Father.

Father so many of us are in pain - whether mentally, spiritually or physically. Please give us the strength to deal with our issues by drawing closer to You and drawing close to others who are Your sons and daughters.

We thank You for a forum where we can feel uplifted and where we can be in the presence of other sincere people who truly love You and want to talk about Your goodness, and power, and GRACE.

We thank You for connecting us from all parts of the world on this forum in a spirit of love. Please let Your holy spirit continue to guide and direct us in a spirit of love. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

TraciChanel ....

Thank you. Thank you very much for this prayer.

I 'yield'.

Shimmie

Staff member
Those suffering with a Suicide Spirit...

Lord, let them know how special and important they are to you. Give them a hope and allow them to feel the love you have for them.

Let them know that its no depression or heartache you can't heal, but you knew them before they was even concieved in the womb.

God touch their minds and heart and rebuke the enemy that they make gain strength. Lord draw them with your love and give them purpose for their lives. Amen

Amen ... Oh so very much... Amen. In Jesus' Name.

Shimmie

Staff member
I found this in a Prayer Chapel. I know it will bless you and will bear healing in everyone who reads this. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Dedicated to My Little Sister Jynlnd13

Healing Prayer:

Heavenly Father,

I call on You right now In a special way. It is through Your power that I was created.! Every breath I take, every morning I wake, and every moment of every hour, I live under Your power.

Father, I ask You now to touch me with that same power: For if You created me from nothing, You can certainly recreate me.
Fill me with the healing power of Your Spirit.

Cast out anything that should not be in me.

Mend what is broken.

Root out any unproductive •cells.

Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild any damaged areas.

Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection.

Let the warmth of Your healing love pass through my body to make new any unhealthy areas so that my body will function the way You created it to function.

And Father, restore me to full health in mind, body and spirit, so I may serve You the rest of my life.

I ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Author: Father Larry J. Hess
St. Anthony of Padua Rectory

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks sweet sister Shimmie ! I thoroughly enjoyed reading/saying that prayer. God is soooo great! I just received wonderful news from my doctor! The chemotherapy is working and the nodules on my lungs are shrinking! Glory be to God!!. Praise his holy name! I AM healed by the stripes of my precious saviour Jesus Christ!

:yay::party::party::clapping::love::band::kisses::woot::rosebud::bouncy::angel::giveheart::grouphug::bighug::circle::lots::amen::pepper::love4:

:yay: Glory to God! Tears of Overwhelming Joy :cry: Oh' Praise the Name of Jesus!

Precious Jynlnd I'm so happy...so, so happy for you. :woot:

We need a Ballerina icon... I'm doing Chassé 's and Ront de jambe 's and Holy Ghost back flips....:woohoo2: I am so happy for you.

Heyyy :woot: Heyyy :woot: Heyyyyyy :woot:

:bighug:

So much love to you and your family and friends. I'm so happy for all of you. :yep:

:woohoo2:

mrselle

Lord, I thank you for this thread. I feel your Spirit here. I thank you for all you do, especially the things I take for granted. Lord, help me to be a better mother to my children. Show me what each one needs from me. Show me how to deal with each one of them and show me how to divide my time so that each one gets one on one time with me each day. Help me to do a better job of cleaning my home and making it clean, neat and orderly. Show me how to organize and show me how to manage my time each day.

Lord, I lift up my husband. There is something greater that you want him to do. I know that is tired and weary, but encourage him to not give up.

Lord, I lift up my father. Heal his body from the crown of his to the soles of his feet. Bless my mother with a clear mind and peaceful spirit.

In Jesus name I pray...Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Lord, I thank you for this thread. I feel your Spirit here. I thank you for all you do, especially the things I take for granted. Lord, help me to be a better mother to my children. Show me what each one needs from me. Show me how to deal with each one of them and show me how to divide my time so that each one gets one on one time with me each day. Help me to do a better job of cleaning my home and making it clean, neat and orderly. Show me how to organize and show me how to manage my time each day.

Lord, I lift up my husband. There is something greater that you want him to do. I know that is tired and weary, but encourage him to not give up.

Lord, I lift up my father. Heal his body from the crown of his to the soles of his feet. Bless my mother with a clear mind and peaceful spirit.

In Jesus name I pray...Amen.

In loving agreement Mrselle... in loving agreement with the heart of your prayers.

You are a crown of goodness and beauty to your husband, and your children rise up and call you blessed; for you are a wonderful 'Mommie' and a Perfect Wife, and a faithful daughter.

Your dad's body is healing by the loving touch of Jesus... Your mom has been given a spirit of peace and love and a sound mind; the Mind of Christ.

As for your children, I thank God for taking care of you so that you can take care of them; for you always give them one thousand percent plus interest, all at your expense.

All in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Dear Father,

You know what I need...so I will continue to allow you to be God and trust you. I will thank you in advance because I know you will answer my prayers because you have never failed me yet!

Love,

Your daughter

:love2: