"The Wall of Prayer"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dear Father,

You know what I need...so I will continue to allow you to be God and trust you. I will thank you in advance because I know you will answer my prayers because you have never failed me yet!

Love,

Your daughter

:love2:

Father in Heaven, Dear Father of our heart, I thank you for answering my sister's prayers...

because she asked...

You have said, 'Yes'...

In Jesus' Name... Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
The Name of Jesus... The Only Power ... The Only Answer... The Only Life

Be not afraid, for He, Jesus, came not to condemn, but to save and to love and to protect and bring you unto God as His beloved ones.

Trust in the Name who is above, far above all names and all that exists.

The Name... His Name, is Jesus Christ Our Lord, forever.

LucieLoo12

I pray for those who are battling any kind of insecurities or fear. God, help us to not let our insecurities/fear stop us from doing your will.God grant us boldness that we may walk in the full authority of your Spirit. Not letting anything hinder the calling you have upon our lifes but let us know with assurance that we are called and chosen. let us not look on what man says about us, but who your word says we are. let it be so, in Jesus name.Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Good Morning Loved One...

While you were sleeping, God prepared this message for you.

Yes Dearest Love of God .... for you. :yep:

I found this in my email...

Daily Word

www.dailyword.com

Faith

I ask in faith and know that it is given.

There is no spiritual test I need to pass to receive what I desire. I do not need to beg or plead to God. I need only look inside myself, connect with Spirit and know with faith and gratitude that my needs are being met.

Through prayer I connect to Spirit within. I have faith that the wisest answer, the right and perfect situation and abundant blessings are forthcoming. I prepare the way and do any work that my inner guidance leads me to do. I then let go and allow everything to unfold. My life is unfolding just as it should, and I am exactly where I need to be.

My faith is strengthened as I pray and give thanks. I connect in faith to Spirit within and know that all is well.

Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.

--Mark 5:34

Father I thank you in Jesus' Name... Amen :heart2:

Last edited:

Guitarhero

I pray that countless women choose freedom, knowledge and strength as G-d issues it - that they comprehend their worth to Him first and in the world in which they live. I pray that they begin to make good decisions on choosing mates and guarding relationships. I pray that those who are abused will make the choice to go to safety and heal. I ultimately pray that they stand for justice, beginning with self.

I pray that countless men choose to become free of society's woes and develop strength in G-d as He issues it - that they comprehend their worth and the worth of women and children and what their role of protection truly is in the world in which they live. I pray not only that they begin to make good, moral decisions in entering any type of relationship with respect, but that they safeguard the purity of the women in their lives. I pray that those who were or are presently abused in any way to go to safety and find their human dignity. I ultimately pray that they stand for justice, beginning with self, and that they find the strength to stand as true men of G-d.

I pray that all children will be loved. And for those who grew to adulthood and never were, that they believe that He loves them more than anybody else could, accepting that fatherly love deep within themselves.

Last edited:

TraciChanel

Ladies, please be in agreement with me in a prayer of healing for my friend.

Dear Father, Please heal my dear friend from the mysterious health problems she has been having. Lord, please elucidate exactly what the issue is so that she can put her mind at ease. I pray that You get the glory in this situation, and it is my hope that this will bring her closer to You. Please use me Father, in any way, to be of help to her. I say this prayer in Jesus name, Amen.

Rainbow Dash

Lord I thank you hearing our prayers. Let your will be done in our lives, that we will bring glory to your name. Send healing where there is sickness. Send restoration and strength, where there is despair and weakness. Send life where there is death. Thank you for life in Christ.

InVue

Simple Life Lover
I thank God for the spirit of this thread.

Lord I thank you for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon us. Lord I ask that you touch the heart of the unbeliever show them the way. Touch the heart of the person who feels unloved. Let them know your love and that someone somewhere is praying for the best in their life. Lord, reveal your spirit to those whose hearts are open and want to learn your ways guide them in the right direction. Lord the person who has been seeking an answer, give it to them as only you can do. Someone’s family is torn apart Lord, put it together again and be the center of the home. Save lost souls, sanctify them, and fill them with Holy Ghost. In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

cherryhair123

Pray for opportunity, blessings that go beyond the expected for my family-for your children Lord in Jesus name I declare it done!!!

Goombay_Summer

Help Free those Addicted to Drugs and Alcohol​

Most loving God,
we ask your blessing upon all
who suffer from addiction.
Strengthen them to reach out for help.
Enable them to take the first step to recovery.
Bless them with the persistence to persevere
in the fight to be free.
Give courage and hope to their families,
drawing them close together
in the power of your love,grace, and
most importantly the gift of your salvation
which alone can transform their living.
Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Help Free those Addicted to Drugs and Alcohol​

Most loving God,
we ask your blessing upon all
who suffer from addiction.
Strengthen them to reach out for help.
Enable them to take the first step to recovery.
Bless them with the persistence to persevere
in the fight to be free.
Give courage and hope to their families,
drawing them close together
in the power of your love,grace, and
most importantly the gift of your salvation
which alone can transform their living.
Amen.

Father I thank you that they will be as you have 'such created' for this is your Word. Before the foundations of the earth you knew their names, their make-up, their inner most being. It is not your will that any should perish nor be in bondage to any addictions of any kind.

When Jesus came to set the captives free, it means freedom for all that is unlike your intended plan and purpose for their lives and destiny.

Thank you for the Holy Spirit is their Comforter, the One who eases them into YOUR peace , the peace which surpasses all understanding. The peace not given to them from the 'world', neither the false peace of deception and destruction which comes from drugs/alcoholic substances.

Father in Heaven, Our All Mighty God, You who loves us ALL with an everlasting love... Take these precious souls beyond the prayers of salvation, beyond confessing that Jesus is Lord, beyond the mimics of imitating Christianity. Deliver them completely into the fullness of knowing and loving and living in you. Make them fully aware of your presence in their lives. Override their flesh, override the deceptions of the enemy, override the superficial play acting of being 'clean' and delivered.

Override the lying spirit that claims 'clean' when yet they mean it's what they want others to believe. When they say they're clean, then that's EXACTLY what they will be with nothing impeding their path to full deliverance without any trace nor residual remains of any desire for substance dependency.

No games! They are no longer allowed to play games. No longer are they allowed to hurt their loved ones; the loved ones who have night and day, bent over forward and backwards and sideways to support them. This time, it's for real and there is no turning back. They shall not go back into perdition, they are no longer held captive by the beckons of the temptress of addiction, from now on, they run and hide in you.

What was once their weakness, will now become your strength, for in their weakness, you are always made strong.

Father, override their will. Override their will, Override their will, Override their will. Reach down and show them what the end result will be in such a manner that unto you, they surrender all...including their will, allowing your will to be done, forever here on earth. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

lilanie

Heavenly Father,

I pray your blessing and protection over those who provide for their families. For those who are under/un-employed as well as those who strive everyday to work as though you are in the front office and are met with opposition and oppression from the enemy.

Equip them with what they need for their day to day existence as well as provide that ray of hope that encourages them to carry on, knowing that obidience causes the Lord to delight in that behavior.

Bless them and keep their focus on you.

Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Heavenly Father,

I pray your blessing and protection over those who provide for their families. For those who are under/un-employed as well as those who strive everyday to work as though you are in the front office and are met with opposition and oppression from the enemy.

Equip them with what they need for their day to day existence as well as provide that ray of hope that encourages them to carry on, knowing that obidience causes the Lord to delight in that behavior.

Bless them and keep their focus on you.

Amen

Amen... :yep: What a special prayer and one so needed. This prayer has traveled from your heart to God the Father and poured upon those who need it.

@Ililanie, I so agree with the words you have prayed. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen... 'again'. :giveheart:

loolalooh

I pray for backsliders:

That You help them realize that with You they are no longer slaves to sin. That You draw them closer to You.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I ask that we agree in prayer for those who are caretakers for invalid or sick family members, that God's Grace keeps them empowered to smile when they want to cry; sing when they want to mourn; feel at peace when they want to give up, cave in or quit. The Mighty Hand of God is upon them today, to be strong for the weak..in spirit, mind and body. In Jesus' name, Amein!

Shimmie

Staff member
I ask that we agree in prayer for those who are caretakers for invalid or sick family members, that God's Grace keeps them empowered to smile when they want to cry; sing when they want to mourn; feel at peace when they want to give up, cave in or quit. The Mighty Hand of God is upon them today, to be strong for the weak..in spirit, mind and body. In Jesus' name, Amein!

Thanks Laela Rose... 'Amein'.

MrsIQ

I'm asking God to strengthen the youth of today. They are exposed to so much, most of which is not edifying.

Give parents the want to mold their children into God fearing and God loving, productive members of society.

I also pray that for those young people who have gone down the wrong path that you place a thorny hedge of protection around them. That they will not harm themselves and find no pleasure in their sin.

I'm also standing in agreement with the many prayers being sent up. You are such a good God. So full of mercy. Mercy I know I don't deserve. Thank you for loving me regardless.

Amen and amen!!

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm asking God to strengthen the youth of today. They are exposed to so much, most of which is not edifying.

Give parents the want to mold their children into God fearing and God loving, productive members of society.

I also pray that for those young people who have gone down the wrong path that you place a thorny hedge of protection around them. That they will not harm themselves and find no pleasure in their sin.

I'm also standing in agreement with the many prayers being sent up. You are such a good God. So full of mercy. Mercy I know I don't deserve. Thank you for loving me regardless.

Amen and amen!!

In Jesus' Name, Father we thank you for this heartfilled prayer for our young people. There are so many distractions and luring voices calling out to them. Father, let them hear your voice and none other. Your voice of love and safety which they will be drawn to and none other.

Let them hunger and thirst for righteousness and that nothing in the world can satisfy their desires that you alone do not have for them. Let it be from your 'hand' that they seek fulfillment and your heart that they seek to please.

In Jesus' Name, you shall be their God and their Father, who shall follow and be with them, all the days of their lives... Amen and Amen.

Laela

Praying for single mothers, especially those who are doing their best to make ends meet,without a much help. I pray that ministering angels head their way, to ease their burden and to encourage them. Nothing is impossible with the Lord. Their children are a heritage from You, Lord. I ask that You encourage their hearts, through their children -- who were born for such a time as this. Amen

Psalm 127:3
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Nice & Wavy

Praying for all the Senior Citizens who are experiencing loneliness, frustration and dependence on others. I pray that the Lord will cover them and give them Peace!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Praying for Marriages... One Man, One Woman whom God hath joined together, no man can redefine nor separate.

Heal the broken hearts from broken vows;

Heal the broken finances

Heal the broken bodies

Heal the broken in faith

Father God the only 'broken' is the yoke of bondage; broken and destroyed and rendered null and void. No evil shall prevail over Marriage...

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.. Father we thank you full heartedly.

:amen:

Shimmie

Staff member
Praying for Marriages... One Man, One Woman whom God hath joined together, no man can redefine nor separate.

Heal the broken hearts from broken vows;

Heal the broken finances

Heal the broken bodies

Heal the broken in faith

Father God the only 'broken' is the yoke of bondage; broken and destroyed and rendered null and void. No evil shall prevail over Marriage...

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.. Father we thank you full heartedly.

:amen:

MrsHaseeb

Praying for the single (unmarried) saints that Jesus will give us the grace to possess our vessels in sanctification and honor and to flee lusts that war against our souls.

Last edited:

Laela

Prayers are for the unemployed, those seeking new careers, and those who are weary on the job.... I pray you find favor in the eyes of God. That you are positioned to be in the right place at the right time, in the paths of the right people. The doors that God opens cannot be closed, because He is the wind at your back. What He has for you, is FOR you!

~Sharing a Word concerning employment~
I got this in my inbox and it's a sentiment I wholeheartedly agree with. God is our employer, not a company :yep:

_________​
April 19

Ephesians 6:7
Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. (New Living Translation)

When you bring this verse into the practical application of today, it means that Christians should perform their jobs in this manner. Followers of Christ never have an excuse to serve grudgingly. We are never permitted to do anything with contempt. Many of us serve according to the hourly wage or salary we are receiving. God wants to inform us that we work for Him regardless of the place of employment, and regardless of the compensation package. So we need to stop telling people that we work FOR a company, and start saying we work AT a company. How can you work with enthusiasm at a place you dread going to every day? Believe me: I know the challenges of working for the ungrateful tyrants that seem to own everything. My only suggestion is to try and focus on the fact that God rewards the faithful. If you can hold on long enough, He may promote you from within or even transfer you to another position altogether. Just because this verse says "as though" you were working for the Lord, doesn't mean we have to pretend. The way we conduct ourselves in ordinary situations is the way we will conduct ourselves in extraordinary situations.

Elder S R Henderson, Associate Pastor
The Rock Baptist Church