Question These new offensive/annoying "highlighted letter" ads

Successfulmiss

I am not sure if anyone has noticed but there are some new ads here with highlighted letters. I place my cursor over one of the ads and one woman is almost nekkid...full breasts pretty much exposed. I know this site is pretty conservative because I was almost banned (and other posters have been banned or removed for saying certain things) for an accidental link that changed when I did not know about until another poster informed me:nono:. Why are these types of ads allowed here now? I feel it is taking away from the site. I come here and have been a member here over 2 years now because I enjoy the clean site and the fact that it doesn't come off like most gossip sites or women centered sites without all the tacky ads. Now it's becoming annoying:look:. Just wondering and much respect that is due to the mods here.

manter26

You mean there are links in the text on the site? That's your browser. You picked up some malware somewhere. The only ads here are in the right column and the header.

neeki

I just put my cursor over all the ads, including the highlighted one, and nothing. I agree with the other posters, it may be your browser. You may want to run your antivirus, and also run a couple of anti spyware. I've noticed that different antispyware software catch different malware so I usually have at least 2 installed on my computer.

Successfulmiss

I just put my cursor over all the ads, including the highlighted one, and nothing. I agree with the other posters, it may be your browser. You may want to run your antivirus, and also run a couple of anti spyware. I've noticed that different antispyware software catch different malware so I usually have at least 2 installed on my computer.

Thanks everyone, i can't respond on my laptop. Im on my mobile and now i cant login to lhcf at all since this happened. I told DH and he said he is going to clean it out. Sorry mods!!!