These two products for hair shedding and stimulation look really interesting.

VictoriousBrownFlower

i use to use the herb garden shampoo bar from them when i first bc'd and it was actually really great. i'm going to start using it again to stimulate growth and stop my hair from shedding but this herb blend they are selling now sounds really yummy.

I intend to make an oil infusion out of it with avocado hemp seed and castor oil and apply it to my scalp at least once a wk if not more to stimulate hair growth and prevent excess shedding.

VictoriousBrownFlower

i actually bought the shampoo bar and herbal trea.... i'm gonna infuse oil with the herbs to make an oil infusion i'll put on my scalp once a wk and use the shampoo bar unless i need a deep cleanse... if i need a deep cleanse i'll use tressemme botanique... i'll keep u all updated on my progress with length and thickness.

NaturalEnigma

i actually bought the shampoo bar and herbal trea.... i'm gonna infuse oil with the herbs to make an oil infusion i'll put on my scalp once a wk and use the shampoo bar unless i need a deep cleanse... if i need a deep cleanse i'll use tressemme botanique... i'll keep u all updated on my progress with length and thickness.
I bought the hair stimulation tea a couple of times when Chagrin Valley stopped selling the detangling tea and I don't remember any benefits it had toward my hair, but doing an oil infusion with it and putting it on your scalp sounds like a great idea. I'm going to try this next time. I used to mix the tea with my Cassia. Lately I've also been using it in my spray bottle as a leave-in. Thanks for the idea!

HairietteTheSpy

Let's grow some hair
I've used Chagrin Valley, the Ayurvedic formulation. I'm sure the ingredients were very high quality but it left my hair coated and almost greasy.
I think the problem with using any soap made from sodium hydroxide is the. pH is too high and waaaaay too harsh for your hair.
Right now I'm trying different syndet (synthetic detergent) shampoo bars which are supposed to be MUCH more appropriate for hair and scalp.