They canceled my phytorelaxer order! (venting)

Beautyofasite.com canceled my phytorelaxer order! (venting)

Hey ladies.

On Jan. 23 I ordered phytorelaxer from beautyofasite.com. When I heard about the backorder issues I become worried. I've got four months of new growth (4 a/b) from my braid challenge that I want to relax. I called today to check on the status and the lady tells me my order was canceled on Jan. 25. Excuse me? :eek: I made sure she had the right person and the right order and she said it was canceled. They probably would have taken too long in shipping it anyway. I headed on over to hairboutique.com and placed my order. I had to pay extra to get it on Wednesday- my relax date. Makes me wonder if they meant to cancel someone else's order instead. Thanks for reading. I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

Last edited:

PaperDoll

~the original~
CandiceC said:
Hey ladies.

On Jan. 23 I ordered phytorelaxer from beautyofasite.com. When I heard about the backorder issues I become worried. I've got four months of new growth (4 a/b) from my braid challenge that I want to relax. I called today to check on the status and the lady tells me my order was canceled on Jan. 25. Excuse me? :eek: I made sure she had the right person and the right order and she said it was canceled. They probably would have taken too long in shipping it anyway. I headed on over to hairboutique.com and placed my order. I had to pay extra to get it on Wednesday- my relax date. Makes me wonder if they meant to cancel someone else's order instead. Thanks for reading. I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

Have they refunded your money at all?

DeltaQT is having a problem with them (she posted about it in the Vendor forum) maybe you can tell her who you talked too since she seems to not be able to get anyone.

Sorry that happened to you, I'd have been pissed off. :(

Thanks, Paperdoll. I just went over and read DeltaQT's post. I may put a public service announcement in my signature about them. As far as what they're saying my credit card was credited back the money. This happened in a matter of two days so it should all be on the same card statement. The lady had the nerve to tell me she could place the order again for me. umm, yeah right.

I posted this in another thread, but I want to get the word out:

I just called and asked the lady why they have such poor customer service. She said their customer service department is small and hasn't been able to keep up with the increase in orders. She said they are putting a backorder notification system up in March. I'm still not going to order from them again.

I told her that there is a hair care forum that helped increase your sales and that word will spread around about how the customer service is not good. She said she was aware of and visits these sites. Who knows- she could be a member of this forum. Anyways I told her to tell the person who's really benefiting from our orders that we're not happy. She apologized several times during the conversation. But I'm still not going to order from them again.