They stealing Pantene?????

BEAUTYU2U

Think thats bad, i have seen razors locked up. It was the #1 item being stolen at one store. And baby formula, but not shocked about that one.

Yeah those razors are expensive and people do steal them, sometimes from other places and try to return to CVS.

Mahogony7

Japanese Pantene is nice. I use the avocado and damage one to cowash and prepoo. They have wonderful slip. Do y'all have the hair serums in the states?

ronie

I always pick my daughter s formula ( now pediasure) from my local cvs. We stopped at a cvs in another town and everything was locked. That's when I read that baby formula is the number one item for shoplifting in the states. Don't people who can't afford it get it for free anyways via WIC (women, infant and children).
The manager didn't even hand me the pediasure. He ignored my held up hands, and he took it straight to the cashier. I was pretty annoyed, but I was rushing and I needed to drop my daughter off with her supplements at the babysitter.
Thank god for my local CVS and walgreens. Everything is accessible from the shelves except for cigarettes. They have viviscal, rogaine, macadamia oil line Paul Mitchell, nexxus, Tigi, chi, all in the hair line.

bydebra

I have never tried Pantene products, but I was recently thinking about trying their co-wash.