They Still Have Not Found The 2 Escape Inmates - White Male Murderers On The Loose

GreenEyedJen

I don't understand how convicted murderers can get extra free time (non-cell time)

Not only convicted, but convicted and an escape artist! The mastermind (I'm really not sure what the second guy did; for some reason I suspect a Walter White/Jesse Pinkman type of relationship) already escaped TWICE! And what do they do? Put his ass in the "Honor Block". That's some bull. It really is.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Not only convicted, but convicted and an escape artist! The mastermind (I'm really not sure what the second guy did; for some reason I suspect a Walter White/Jesse Pinkman type of relationship) already escaped TWICE! And what do they do? Put his ass in the "Honor Block". That's some bull. It really is.

Agreed.

I still think they were far too invested in the idea that the jail had NEVER ever had a jail break in 170 years. He proved them wrong just like Sly Stallone in his jail break movie with Arnold.

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity
Da white lady Joyce Mitchell?

Yep ... Finally. A week later. :rolleyes: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/new-york-prison-break/index.html

(CNN)Joyce Mitchell, the New York prison tailor who allegedly aided a pair of convicted murderers before their brazen escape, is accused of providing material assistance to the fugitive felons, authorities said Friday.

Mitchell, who authorities said has voluntarily provided useful information in the six-day manhunt, was in custody and will be arraigned Friday evening.

She faces a felony charge of promoting prison contraband in the first degree and a misdemeanor charge of criminal facilitation in the fourth degree, according to New York State Police.

Since the breakout of felons Richard Matt and David Sweat was discovered Saturday, authorities have mentioned her as a possible getaway driver as well as a supplier of tools used in the escape. And her cell phone was used to make calls to people connected to Matt, according to a source.

Mitchell has told investigators that Matt made her feel "special" though she didn't say she was in love with him, a source familiar with the investigation said.

Her husband and prison co-worker, Lyle Mitchell, also is under investigation, authorities said.

Joyce Mitchell gave hacksaw blades, drill bits and lighted eyeglasses to the fugitive felons Richard Matt and David Sweat before their escape, sources said.

Mitchell "provided some form of equipment or tools" to the inmates while her husband "possibly could have been involved or at least had knowledge" of the escape, Clinton County District Attorney Andrew Wylie told CNN. The information was developed through interviews.

Lyle Mitchell has not been arrested or charged. Joyce Mitchell's relatives have denied she did anything wrong.

Her husband worked in the maintenance department at the tailoring block where his spouse was employed, Wylie said. Lyle Mitchell has worked at the prison since 2005, most recently as an $57,697-a-year industrial training supervisor, the same title his wife held, according to state records.

The hacksaw blades and other items given to Matt were purchased over the past few months, according to law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation.

Matt and Sweat used power tools to cut through cell walls that included a steel plate and sever a 24-inch steam pipe -- once to get in and once more to get out -- and surfaced through a manhole. Despite all the time, effort and noise likely involved, authorities didn't learn anything was awry until a bed check at 5:30 a.m. Saturday.

nathansgirl1908

big dicked???? LOOOOOOOOLLOL did u change that title???? LMAOO

i figured it was that one with the genius iq and big peen who seduced the guard
after seeing the article i posted upthread
I got choked when I read that. Goodness!!

He's not ugly though. And I guess his pipe laying action must be sufficient to have this crazy woman doing all of this.

Damn fool.

michelle81

I always root for people who escape from prison :look: :duck: like. ..how do you escape from prison? ! You must be extremely skilled! Job well done, hats off to you :lol:

I hope they don't kill anyone else though

I don't root for them, but I can't say I blame them. If I got locked up for life, I'd be trying to scheme and think of ways to get out of there as well. I hope this Mitchell lady gets some major time and has to pay back all of the money used on resources to try to find these guys.
She had a husband and children at home and has given it all up for a "pipe dream". :spinning:
Some kind of a midlife crisis, I guess.