They Still Have Not Found The 2 Escape Inmates - White Male Murderers On The Loose

naturalmanenyc

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/26/escaped-murderer-richard-matt-shot-by-police.html

New York State Police, via Reuters

Michael DalyKate BriqueletM.L. NestelGOT HIM
06.26.155:15 PM ET
Escaped Murderer Richard Matt Killed By Police After Carjacking
After three weeks on the lam, police finally caught up to Richard Matt and David Sweat when they tried to steal a camper.
Escaped murderer Richard Matt was shot and killed by a Border Patrol agent Friday after he and fellow escapee David Sweat tried to carjack a camper vehicle, law-enforcement sources tell The Daily Beast. The camper's driver called 911 and authorities finally caught up to the men since they broke out of prison on June 6.

Matt was shot in the vicinity of Lake Titus, approximately 10 miles west of Owl’s Head, where police said Monday they had found evidence that Matt and Sweat had broken into a cabin this week.

Days before, a man checking on his hunting camp — owned by a group of corrections officers — saw someone run out of the back. A jug of water, an opened peanut butter jar, boots, toiletries and bloody socks were discovered at the camp, the Plattsburgh Press-Republican reported. Police identified the DNA on the items as belonging to the men.

The Daily Beast
A trail camera outside of nearby Whippleville took a photo of the two men this week, law-enforcement sources tell The Daily Beast. Authorities had asked hunters to deploy the cameras now instead of waiting until August, when they are normally placed ahead of deer-hunting season, which begins on October 1. The camera photographed both men and showed Matt holding a shotgun. Trail cameras are silent and it’s believed that the two men did not know they had been seen. Photographic evidence, including a time-stamp, helped authorities refine their search.

Matt and Sweat were on the lam since guards at Clinton Correctional realized they were missing during a routine check. The elaborate break involved using power tools to cut through a steel wall, reach a six-story catwalk and a maze of tunnels before exiting through a manhole some distance from the prison walls. The criminals stuffed their bedsheets to make it appear they were asleep and left behind a sticky note with a racist Asian caricature that read, “Have a nice day.”

Their criminal records are chilling. Matt was convicted for kidnapping, killing and dismembering his boss in 1997 before fleeing to Mexico — where he fatally stabbed an American and was serving a 20-year sentence. At one point, Matt eventhreatened to kill his own half-brother if he refused to do his bidding.

In 2007, U.S. Marshals collecting a drug kingpin from Mexico got another surprise. Mexican prison officials said Matt was so awful they were “giving him back,” according to the Niagara Gazette. A year later, Matt was put on trial in New York, where authorities installed electrodes under his suit and placed a sniper on the roof in case he fled.

Meanwhile, David Sweat was serving a life sentence for the cold-blooded murder of Broome County Sheriff’s Deputy Kevin Tarsia. Sweat and two accomplices had returned from burglarizing a Pennsylvania weapons store in July 2002 and drove to a local park in Kirkwood, New York. Around 3:30 am., the 36-year-old cop got out of his squad car and approached them. Sweat sprayed him with bullets before running him over with his car. One of Sweat’s buddies then shot the wounded Tarsia in the head, killing him.

Matt was put on trial in New York, where authorities installed electrodes under his suit and placed a sniper on the roof in casehe fled.
On the fourth day of the manhunt, authorities were eyeing prison tailor-shop supervisor Joyce Mitchell in connection with the escape. The 51-year-old mother was arrested days later and confessed to helping the killers flee. She planned to be their getaway driver but got cold feet and drove herself to the hospital for an anxiety attack, police said.

Mitchell reportedly had sex with Matt and Sweat in the penitentiary — even though her husband Lyle was a maintenance worker there. The prisonpreviously investigated Mitchell after receiving a complaint about her sexual relations with Sweat, but officials didn’t have enough evidence to take action against her.

The cuckolded husband said he believed Joyce Mitchell’s assurances that she never had sex with the murderers. “She swore on her son's life that definitely, ‘Never have I ever had sex’ [with Matt or Sweat],” Lyle Mitchell told NBC News.

Matt — sweet talker known for drawing Oprah portraits — gave Joyce Mitchell pills to knock out her husband. “She said, ‘I love my husband, I am not hurtin’ him.’ She said, ‘Then I knew I was over my head," Lyle Mitchell recalled.

Investigators said Mitchell smuggled hacksaw blades and drill bits into frozen hamburger meat, which she stored in a tailor shop refrigerator. Fellow corrections employee Gene Palmer, who along with a third worker was placed on administrative leave, then delivered the contraband to Matt’s and Sweat’s cells.

The cons lived on the prison’s honor block, which permitted TVs, refrigerators and hotplates in cells, along with other perks not enjoyed by the general population. The special privileges likely played a part in their escape. (Since the breakout, officials shut down Clinton Correctional’s honor block, the Albany Times Unionreported.)

For three weeks, authorities chased hundreds of leads and expanded their search to Vermont, Mexico and Canada, which is 20 miles north of the prison. Meanwhile the U.S. Marshals Service put the fugitives on its 15 Most Wanted list, a placement only for the “worst of the worst,” an official told CNN.

nathansgirl1908

I knew Matt was going to end up dead. He was not going to go down without a fight

Joyce Mitchell is a liar. She needs to be sent straight to jail/prison. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

And the media is crazy for constantly talking about him being well-endowed.

natural2008

So things just are adding up to me:
1. The killers used tools left behind by construction workers and put the tools back each night when they were done to not raise any suspicions. So no one heard the loud noise from the killers using these tools when they were cutting through the heavy cement or whatever they were cutting through.

2. What did Joyce think she was going to gain from helping these two breakout of jail?

I know you all can't answer but I keep asking myself these two questions.

laurend

I knew Matt was going to end up dead. He was not going to go down without a fight

Joyce Mitchell is a liar. She needs to be sent straight to jail/prison. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

And the media is crazy for constantly talking about him being well-endowed.

I haven't been following the story that closely. I didn't know he had a big one. Why did they bring that up? Wasn't he almost finished with his prison sentence? @nathansgirl1908

michelle81

So things just are adding up to me:
1. The killers used tools left behind by construction workers and put the tools back each night when they were done to not raise any suspicions. So no one heard the loud noise from the killers using these tools when they were cutting through the heavy cement or whatever they were cutting through.

2. What did Joyce think she was going to gain from helping these two breakout of jail?

I know you all can't answer but I keep asking myself these two questions.

I'm not sure about the 2nd question but Joyce was crazy in love. Supposedly she was having sex with one or both of the guys and I'm sure they were just using her to get what they wanted and she fell for it. I was thinking if they were found alive or never found at all that they would have tried to kill Joyce for messing up their getaway plans.

michelle81

Who was the female prison guard in love with?

It was reported she was having a sexual relationship with Richard Matt and that the guys were going to kill her husband once they got away. I seriously doubt any of the guys were in love with her, but I think she was in her own little head.
She was probably having some kind of midlife crisis and they fed her all kinds of stories and manipulated her into helping with all of this, now she's messed up the rest of her life and changed her family forever. It will be interesting to see if her husband stands by her through this or divorces.

nathansgirl1908

I haven't been following the story that closely. I didn't know he had a big one. Why did they bring that up? Wasn't he almost finished with his prison sentence? @nathansgirl1908
No, I think he had a life sentence. He hacked up his boss.

They brought up his paynus because a cop who worked on one of his cases was talking about how handsome he was and how well-endowed he was.

nysister

It was reported she was having a sexual relationship with Richard Matt and that the guys were going to kill her husband once they got away. I seriously doubt any of the guys were in love with her, but I think she was in her own little head.
She was probably having some kind of midlife crisis and they fed her all kinds of stories and manipulated her into helping with all of this, now she's messed up the rest of her life and changed her family forever. It will be interesting to see if her husband stands by her through this or divorces.

That wasn't the first husband she cheated on, her first said this wasn't out of character for her.

nysister

Aaaah Joyce was a hoe/THOT I see.

Yup, it sure seems that way, here's the quote and link. This is actually the second article I've read with a similar comment by him, this one gave more detail.

"Mitchell's ex-husband, Tobey Premo, isn't surprised at her possible involvement.

The 51-year-old Massena farmer was her high school sweetheart in St. Regis Falls, some 50 miles west of Dannemora. They were married for five years until she had at least two affairs, according to the Daily Mail.

"Sure she cheated on me," Premo told the publication on Wednesday. "It wasn't just with Lyle, her husband now, but with another guy she worked with. I found out because his girlfriend came to me and told me about it."

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...hell_prison_escape_ny_cheater_matt_sweat.html

naturalmanenyc

Yes, David Sweat finally headed toward Canada after 3 weeks and was shot.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ne...mate-david-sweat-shot-malone-new-york-n383411

Escaped Inmate David Sweat Shot Near Canadian Border
by TOM WINTER and ELISHA FIELDSTADT

Convicted murderer and escaped inmate David Sweat was shot near the Canadian border Sunday, multiple New York State officials with knowledge of the investigation and manhunt told NBC News.

Senior officials said Sweat was wounded but is alive and was taken into custody just south of the Canadian border.

The news comes more than three weeks after Sweat broke free from Clinton Correctional Facility, and two days after Richard Matt, 49, the man he escaped with, was killed by law enforcement.

David Sweat, 34, escaped from the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, N.Y. New York State Police via AP
Matt was shot dead in Malone, which is about 40 miles away from the prison and 20 miles away from the Canadian border.

More than 1,300 law enforcement officers were combing Malone and Duane Sunday, increased from the 1,200 who were searching in the same area the day before. Officials had said that there was no evidence to suggest that Sweat was in the area, but nothing indicated otherwise.

michelle81

21 days and they could not make 50 miles on foot?!?! I really don't understand, unless, like I said before, they were walking in circles for a period of time

I think they didn't have a plan beyond the Joyce lady having a getaway car. They were probably walking aimlessly and without a compass to let them know which direction to head through the woods.
Lesson learned: Always have a plan B.

Nazaneen

a black murderer escaped in NC, with the help of a black guard who he was sleeping with.

ANOTHER convicted murderer, 29, escapes North Carolina prison with 'help of kitchen worker' and still remains at large

• Kristopher McNeil, 29, is believed to have scaled the fence of the minimum-security unit at Brown Creek Correctional Institution in Polkton on Saturday
  • Kendra Lynette Miller, 33, has been charged with harboring, aiding and abetting a fugitive and providing an inmate with a cell phone
  • She has also been charged with having sex with an inmate
  • Miller and McNeil worked in the kitchen together at the prison
  • McNeil was serving a 14-year sentence for second-degree murder and was scheduled to be released in 2018
By Associated Press and Dailymail.com Reporter
Published: 17:07 EST, 28 June 2015 | Updated: 21:43 EST, 28 June 2015

48 shares

View comments

A convicted murderer has escaped from a North Carolina prison and a kitchen worker has been arrested and charged with helping him breakout.
Kristopher McNeil, 29, is believed to have scaled the fence at the minimum-security unit of Brown Creek Correctional Institution in Polkton on Saturday, prison officials said.
Kendra Lynette Miller, 33, has been charged with harboring a fugitive, aiding and abetting a fugitive, having sex with an inmate and providing a cell phone to an inmate.
The case is strikingly similar to that of two convicted murderers who broke out of a maximum-security prison in upstate New York three weeks ago.

Kristopher McNeil, 29, is believed to have scaled the fence at Brown Creek Correctional Institution in Polkton on Saturday. Kendra Lynette Miller, 33, has been arrested and charged with helping him breakout
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Miller, has been charged with harboring a fugitive, aiding and abetting a fugitive, having sex with an inmate and providing a cell phone to an inmate
Miller and McNeil are believed to have worked in the prison kitchen together, state prisons spokeswoman Pamela Walker said.
Miller began working at the prison in December.
McNeil was serving a 14-year sentence for second-degree murder after he was convicted in 2009.
His release was scheduled for 2018.
McNeil pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, the Winston-Salem Journal reported in 2009.
He killed Lancelot "Bobby" Muir, 44, who was found shot to death along a creek near his girlfriend's home. Muir was awaiting trial on cocaine trafficking charges at the time of his death.
McNeil was serving a 14-year sentence and was scheduled for release in 2018.
Miller is currently being held in Anson County Jail in lieu of $500,000 bail, NBC News reported.
'Unprofessional conduct by correction staff will not be tolerated,' State Prisons Director George Solomon said in a statement on Sunday.

+2

+2
Details of the escape came as law officers killed Richard Matt (right) and shot and captured David Sweat (left) this week after they broke out of a maximum-security prison in upstate New York earlier this month
'We will pursue criminal charges and support prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.'
On Sunday, David Sweat, was apprehended by police after being shot, while fellow fugitive, double killer Richard Matt, was shot dead by police on Friday.
Clinton Correctional Facility prison tailing shop instructor Joyce Mitchell got close to the men while working with them, prosecutors said.
She was charged with promoting prison contraband, which authorities said included hacksaw blades and chisels and allegedly agreed to be their getaway driver after their escape, but backed out.
Mitchell has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Read more:

nathansgirl1908

These chicks are going to get enough of this. My classmate, who was working as a correctional officer, was murdered three years ago by an inmate she dated. He was released and started stalking her. Killed her in front of her mother and her two little girls. And she had actually paid for her funeral the week before. That tells me she felt like there was just no hope and that he was going to kill her.

My nerves are still torn up about it. I had a premonition about it. Still haven't gotten over it. I don't understand these women. I never will.

Stop dating them. Stop sleeping with them. Stop helping them escape. They will kill you.