Thicken Up Hairline Challenge

Aussie

This is soooooo old lol but I will be using Hairobics Booster, Leave-in and BT.... see you edge growers in 2 months:grin:

Anna9764

Re: Thicken Up Hairline Challenge 2006

I just restocked on ORS Hair Mayo, Nexxus L-Cysteine Treatment and 3 bottles of Jamacian Black Castor Oil to help strenthen my strands.
I will continue to only relax every three months.
Where do you get the Jamaican Castor Oil from?

MD_Lady

Count me in! I'm trying to thicken up my edges and will try to post some pics in a couple days. In addition to taking GNC Ultra Nourish-Hair, I put ORS Olive Oil on my edges and seal it with the EO mixture twice a day. I used to use ORS Temple Balm, but it seemed like it was thinning more (or maybe I was just paying more attention :rolleyes:).

MD_Lady

Count me in! I'm trying to thicken up my edges and will try to post some pics in a couple days. In addition to taking GNC Ultra Nourish-Hair, I put ORS Olive Oil on my edges and seal it with the EO mixture twice a day. I used to use ORS Temple Balm, but it seemed like it was thinning more (or maybe I was just paying more attention :rolleyes:).

Nothing new to add. Just bumping for more responses and my newly added signature pic.

Aussie

my hair line hairs are getting longer but they are still thin... so im still working on it. still using BT, Hairobics, and now the vitamin enriched cream from Profectiv (its a new product).

i have reached BSL... but i will be trimming my edges soon so i will be 1 inch away.:grin:

ppl never believe my hair is my own until they touch it (which i hate... why cant a black woman have long hair.. plus i dont kno where there hands been)

MD_Lady

MD lady?... wat r u using, how are u using it, and how often do u apply? (pls answer all ?s im desperate... thank u)

I moisturize my edges with ORS Olive Oil and seal with the Essential Oils blend twice a day. I've been doing that for 2 weeks. Prior to then, I'd been massaging my edges with the EO blend only about once a day or so (I guess I did that for a month, an not nearly as religiously as I should have). I tried ORS temple balm for about 3 weeks and stopped because I thought it was thinning me out more (the jury is still out on whether it actually was... :rolleyes:).

In addition to this, I've been taking GNC Nourish Hair for a little over a month and was taking GNC's Skin, Hair, and Nails Supplement for 2-3 months.

MD_Lady

Quick question: The picture on the left is my left edges from 2006. The picture on the right is my left edges from 2008. Just looking for objective opinions on whether things have gotten better, worse, or stayed the same...

One more thing... I had a week old (if memory serves me correctly) relaxer on the left and 5 week old relaxer on the right (so new growth may be a factor in the appearance of my edges).

Attachments

• Left from 2006.bmp
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 2008 Left.bmp
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: