thin ends /lead hairs update

BostonMaria

i am a true believer of lead hairs . thanks to chicorro and others who encouraged me to wait it out instead of chopping it off.:grin: i will be adding a better update pic later so it will be easier to tell. it filled in alot

Beautiful!!!

I also took Chicoro's advice and left lead hairs alone. It took months, but the rest of my hair finally caught up with the lead hairs. So glad I didn't cut away my progress.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I started my HHJ in 2010 and went a year without a trim/cut. I had all my leads cut about a month ago. Now that I've got a good cut, a healthy starting point, I will allow any additional lead hairs to grow rather than cutting them.

HauteHippie

Your hair looks so lush and lovely! You just convinced me not to trim my scragglers... again.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

kupenda

Oh how pretty. I hope to be taking super gorgeous pics like yours in the next few years. Prettyprettypretty

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

candy626

Definitely needed to see this. Because my hair grows unevenly at bsl, my hair is at a point where it starting to look really thin on the ends again, because part of it is at bottom of the bra strap, some is at bsb, other strands at the top of the bra strap.

I have been dusting splits when I see them but I have not been evening out my hair, because in the past I just felt like within a few months my hair would always grow back out unevenly.

Really going to try and hold off..