Think it's time for Fasting and Prayer

Nice & Wavy

In the past few weeks, there has been an incredible amount of activity in the Christianity forum that has not been pleasant. We know God (the God of the Bible) perfects that which concerns us and as I was in prayer this afternoon for the forum, He spoke to my heart concerning fasting and praying.

This is urgent, sisters and brothers. I'm not 100% sure as too why, but I do know it is in my spirit and I know that there will be those who sense the same and will be in agreement with this. However, we do know that fasting breaks the yoke and remove the burdens and that is what is needed more than ever before.

You can do the fast anyway you would like that would be the easiest for you, but please, try to do this without solid food, just water and/or fresh fruit/vegetable juices. You may add fresh lemon juice to your water as well.

I need to know how many of you will be participating in this fast, so please pm me and let me know and then I will let you all know via pm when we should start and finish the fast.

Amen.

Blessings!

We got the victory, hallelujah!

Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess
That He is Lord...He is Lord
That He is Lord, that He is Lord!

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Anyone else to join in?

I thought that it would be more responses than what I have so far.

Come on ladies....time to fast and pray.

Blessings!!!

dreamer26

I hear your frustation, but sometimes when God call you to a fast and prayer, he's calling you and don't be discourage if no one else feels the call. Is it needed yes, but if God is not leading them in that area, then my sister travail on in the name of the Lord.

You do not want those he's not leading to join you in this endeaver all he needs is one or two he doesn't need the masses.

Be blessed.

Nice & Wavy

I hear your frustation, but sometimes when God call you to a fast and prayer, he's calling you and don't be discourage if no one else feels the call. Is it needed yes, but if God is not leading them in that area, then my sister travail on in the name of the Lord.

You do not want those he's not leading to join you in this endeaver all he needs is one or two he doesn't need the masses.

Be blessed.

This is a call to fast for this forum. There have been some who have answered the call. I do understand what you are saying and no, I'm not frustrated, just thought there would be more than who HAVE answered. I am not discouraged but excited about what God wants to do in this forum and the next level He is about to bring those of us who do want to do this.

The call also is for praying if not fasting, so I would have hoped that there would be MORE people praying in agreement if not fasting.

For the record, I just came off a personal fast just this past week, so I know that this is not a fast that the Lord is calling me to, but a collective fast.

Thank you for responding, dreamer26.

ETA: (to dreamer) The Lord is not calling the fast for the masses, just those who would answer the call, and I'm sure He wasn't just calling 2 or 3 of us, but those of us who desire to see change here, also it will be done through PM's, so that way I know who will be doing it because I have know their fruit. Thanks for caring.

Blessings and Love!

Last edited:

MrsQueeny

In the past few weeks, there has been an incredible amount of activity in the Christianity forum that has not been pleasant. We know God (the God of the Bible) perfects that which concerns us and as I was in prayer this afternoon for the forum, He spoke to my heart concerning fasting and praying.

This is urgent, sisters and brothers. I'm not 100% sure as too why, but I do know it is in my spirit and I know that there will be those who sense the same and will be in agreement with this. However, we do know that fasting breaks the yoke and remove the burdens and that is what is needed more than ever before.

You can do the fast anyway you would like that would be the easiest for you, but please, try to do this without solid food, just water and/or fresh fruit/vegetable juices. You may add fresh lemon juice to your water as well.

I need to know how many of you will be participating in this fast, so please pm me and let me know and then I will let you all know via pm when we should start and finish the fast.

Amen.

Blessings!

That He is Lord...He is Lord
That He is Lord, that He is Lord!

I will send you a pm. Q

Nice & Wavy

Re: Fasting and Prayer -Hallelujah!!!

Thank you, to all who answered the call from the Lord for this fast/prayer. I will be sending you all the PM's of start and end dates.
I love you all. True warriors for the Kingdom of God!!!

This thread is now closed to anyone else who wanted to join the fast. Sorry, but I have instructions to close it now. Please feel free to fast/pray on your own for the forum. I'm excited to hear the testimonies that will come from this.

May the Lord bless all of you and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His Countenance upon you and give you....Shalom!!!

chicacanella

I will join the prayer and fast and I am already doing so with my church. It is for at least 7.5 hours.

Are there any scriptures you would direct us to meditate upon?

Aww, sorry I missed it. I will do so anyway on my own, I have prayed for the whole LHCF before and its members a couple of times, but I need to so on a regular basis.:yep:

Nice & Wavy

I will join the prayer and fast and I am already doing so with my church. It is for at least 7.5 hours.

Are there any scriptures you would direct us to meditate upon?

Aww, sorry I missed it. I will do so anyway on my own, I have prayed for the whole LHCF before and its members a couple of times, but I need to so on a regular basis.:yep:

Chicacanella...I'm sending you a pm.

Luv you much!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Ok, soldiers:knight:...keep a journal.

Much love to you all!:blowkiss:

:grouphug::bighug:
:amen: It's about to 'blow up'...big time. Blow up in love and victory and the very presence of God and all of His glory. :heart2:

Thanks again for starting this much needed prayer, precious Wavy. :love3:

Nice & Wavy

:amen: It's about to 'blow up'...big time. Blow up in love and victory and the very presence of God and all of His glory. :heart2:

Thanks again for starting this much needed prayer, precious Wavy. :love3:

You are welcome, my sweet sister Shimmie!!!:love3:

Nice & Wavy

I have a question? Does this mean that I have to be nice to everybody... :rolleyes:

You know how prayer changes things....even me....:drunk:

Just kidding....:yep: :love3:

LOL....:spinning: you are too funny! Actually, I needed that good laugh.....I'm working my butt off at work!

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SPECIAL and I love you, Shimmie!!!:yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
LOL....:spinning: you are too funny! Actually, I needed that good laugh.....I'm working my butt off at work!

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SPECIAL and I love you, Shimmie!!!:yep:
So are you, precious sister; so are you. :love3:

I'm getting one more dance out... :pulpdance: Maybe two :woot: