Thinking of getting a CHI curling iron...

JLove74

the one on sale at Tueday Morning, but you don't live near a store.....well I went to ULTA - they did a price match, plus I had a 20% off coupon (from ULTA's website expires today :( ). Another girlfriend went to Bed Bath & Beyond (some carry hair appliances) - they matched also and honored her coupon.

If you're thinking of doing the same, just printout the original thread and have the phone number for Tuesday Morning handy, just in case they want to call for price verification.

Gotta love a bargin, righ?

MzTami

Hellerrrr
JLove74 said:
the one on sale at Tueday Morning, but you don't live near a store.....well I went to ULTA - they did a price match, plus I had a 20% off coupon (from ULTA's website expires today :( ). Another girlfriend went to Bed Bath & Beyond (some carry hair appliances) - they matched also and honored her coupon.

If you're thinking of doing the same, just printout the original thread and have the phone number for Tuesday Morning handy, just in case they want to call for price verification.

Gotta love a bargin, righ?
Just a heads up, Divine Inspiration did a poll on the different curling irons, it was quite interesting. Do a search and take a look at the thread, some ladies had pictures.
I don't think the Chi was among the most popular.
Good Luck!

JLove74

MzTami said:
Just a heads up, Divine Inspiration did a poll on the different curling irons, it was quite interesting. Do a search and take a look at the thread, some ladies had pictures.
I don't think the Chi was among the most popular.
Good Luck!

I have a larger one that I really like....it's popular with me :) I guess just like everything - to each their own...

MzTami

Hellerrrr
Oh okay, my bad! I thought you were asking for advice. I guess I didn't understand what your post! :confused: