This Charity Helps Disabled People With Sexual Release

nysister

As they are simply performing a service and aren't in a sexual relationship with their clients, I wonder why those utilizing the service didn't hire prostitutes?

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Ok, I was on board until dude said he took his clothes off and got into bed with the disabled girl. They said it was just masturbation but it seems like a "full" service
My first thought is that it's ok as long as there is consent but then the issue with full servicing is the potential for children which then leads to child support/rearing, etc. They need to keep it to heavy petting and make sure everybody is tested for STD's especially herpes. <shudder>

OhTall1

Hmm, I get it tbh. Being disabled doesn't mean that you cease to be a sexual being.
I didn't watch the video in the OP, but there was a movie based on a true story released about this a few years ago called The Sessions. It was about a disabled man who hired a sex surrogate so he could lose his virginity. It was an interesting movie.

RoundEyedGirl504

This is such a touchy subject. I was listening to a podcast recently about two disabled people who got together, ended up having a kid because they had both been told they couldn't have kids. They were very candid about sex and how important it is to their relationship. It is definitely a very real need that is often overlooked. This service though, seems like it could be problematic in a few ways.

LovelyNaps26

This is such a touchy subject. I was listening to a podcast recently about two disabled people who got together, ended up having a kid because they had both been told they couldn't have kids. They were very candid about sex and how important it is to their relationship. It is definitely a very real need that is often overlooked. This service though, seems like it could be problematic in a few ways.

:giggle: I'm clearly a 12 year old.

AnjelLuvs

I am sure disabled who can afford it hire prostitutes for their needs.

What makes this different is that the "service" is provided by volunteers. I suspect those volunteers get some sexual kick in doing this, they might have a fetish about sex with disabled.
Not necessarily, usually the severally disabled are barely making ends meet and get a lot of state assistance. I am speaking of ones that have motor impairment or learning impairment. They live in state run facilities because families give them away in a sense, or they can be to much to handle if older and have elderly parents, etc. :sad:

I am not speaking of the functional disabled but more so on the politically incorrect term retarded state, what is the new word for this, ok got it, "intellectual disability or intellectual developmental disorder" sorry guys...

AnjelLuvs

ok maybe I am taking this video to personal and they are only referencing the physically disabled population, disregard other posts then .. Lol

werenumber2

As they are simply performing a service and aren't in a sexual relationship with their clients, I wonder why those utilizing the service didn't hire prostitutes?

I remember an episode of Secret Diary of a Call Girl where Belle is hired by a father who wanted her to give his disabled son his first sexual experience. It ended up being a pretty depressing episode and really brought to light the sexual issues disabled people face. And it's even worse for disabled women.

nysister

I remember an episode of Secret Diary of a Call Girl where Belle is hired by a father who wanted her to give his disabled son his first sexual experience. It ended up being a pretty depressing episode and really brought to light the sexual issues disabled people face. And it's even worse for disabled women.

That's interesting, I wonder why. I thought it would be the other way around.

werenumber2

That's interesting, I wonder why. I thought it would be the other way around.

I remember either reading a book or watching a documentary on the subject for a class in college, and the general consensus was that women naturally gravitate towards the caretaker role so they have less hang-ups about being in a relationship with a disabled man. Able-bodied men, on the other hand, are generally not as open to the idea of being with a disabled woman.

nysister

I remember either reading a book or watching a documentary on the subject for a class in college, and the general consensus was that women naturally gravitate towards the caretaker role so they have less hang-ups about being in a relationship with a disabled man. Able-bodied men, on the other hand, are generally not as open to the idea of being with a disabled woman.

Ah okay, I can see that. Thanks!

Reactions: JFK

BEAUTYU2U

I have no issue with it but I'm just curious why this isn't considered sex work but "charity." Is it free?