This chick is mental.... tell me this isn't a LF

Status
Not open for further replies.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
you may want to read through the thread and then see if your opinion is the same I'm sure we all know of black folks with light eyes and straighter hair. That isn't the point of this thread most posting see it.

Well I have perused the videos and what i see is nada evidence that her hair is a lacefront. Sorry. And I do think that the message sent here is that yeah she could have long hair and light eyes, but it would HAVE to be a LF because as we all know chocalate chicks cant grow no hair (im absolutely positive that would be denied):sad:! Which is odd to me b/c this is a hair forum full of beautiful chocolate woman with long hair, so you know this not impossible to have hair that texture and that length. Looking at the videos i don't even see any evidence that her eyes are fake. I looked...didnt see nothing. As far as her demeanor...........well she just seems a bit anna nicholish to me

Also, its pretty weird and nutty to me that her former roommate would dedicate an entire web page to someone she hates then say she talks to her every now an then.......hm. Yeah, sounds like thier may have been some cattiness sprinkled with a little crazy that produced that site. This tuber may be a little ditsy, but that does not make her hair a lace and her eyes colored by contacts.

First- If you where READ the thread versus to peruse the video you might see what others are talking about
Second- The bolded!! That is exactly why you should give the ladies HERE the BOTD before this fraud.....We know what is possible and would GLADLY give someone their congratulations on a job well done...... The women here know more about hair, weaved, braided, relaxed or natural than anyone else on the net... When you hear hoof-beats think Horses not Zebras.....There are threads all over the place that have come to the conclusion that she liar, that's also the majority in this thread, she has shut down her blog and other business ventures..
Third- As for the eyecolor? Really? There are pictures on her model website. Which is not a video so you missed it........

EllePixie

SN: There is nothing wrong with colored contacts, but if she thinks she is fooling people (wait, oh yea, she is, looool), that's a mess.

When I was in college I had green contacts, and a lot of the time I only wore one because they were uncomfortable (I don't wear glasses/contacts so I wasn't used to them) and I thought it looked bada$$ to have one green eye and one brown, like Kate Bosworth....heheheheheh

bride91501

that's what I don't understand. Let's say for argument's sake, it is a lacefront. SO WHAT?! Her real hair that people are posting is at least APL stretched, thick and healthy. So ummm who cares? The lacefront, if it is one, looks damn good and could make for a good protective style. She is still a pretty:yep: woman with a nice shape even with the dark eyes. It's like women are DYING to prove she is fake as a way to take something away from her. As if to say, "seeeee she doesn't have good hair[B/]light skin (foundation comments) AND grey eyes. She just can't!" People going off talking about childhood issues, all over a pretty girl with some contacts and long hair? For real?! It's really weird and bordering on coo coo for cocoa puffs.

I'm sorry, but this is the 2nd time you've commented on someone supposedly hatin' on her "good hair".....do you care to elaborate or clarify on what you mean?

Please feel free to include your operational defition of the term, as well as supplemental photos. Cuz I'm a bit confused. :rolleyes:

jdvzmommy

What's really happening with that blonde hair? I seriously don't think it's all her hair, but I can't figure out what's exactly going on...tracks...lace fronts...is her hair texlaxed? All three???

She doesn't even know. She said "I colored my hair...I think."
:huh:

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
I actually like her fake hair....I wish she would do a curling iron tutorial..
But when I think of her I think of when my grandpa would say
"Don't spit on me and tell me its raining"

Status
Not open for further replies.