This chick is mental.... tell me this isn't a LF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geminigirl

That's what I said and I see her scalp at 7:40. But I don't know a lot about weave & wigs so that's why I asked.

LOL really? Is your scalp that dark? Because I am darker...WAY darker then her and my scalp isn't that dark. LF wigs are made to look real. that scalp is dark and plastic-y look IMHO.

also why are the parts parted perfectly in those two places? did she part her hair in a straight part there? Forgive me I skipped around the vid but maybe I missed something.....:perplexed

Geminigirl

In hopes of avoiding a lock. I will not argue. I already stated I think her hair is fake. You can voice your opinion and we will leave it at that. i think she has a mental issue and I will leave it at that.

Petiteness

woooww
I remember a thread here a while back about this girl. People were going extra hard trying to prove those eyes were real.. even calling other members haters because they believed in her eyes so much :lachen::lachen:

deceiving.

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Wow! Someone is spending an awful lot of time focused on a former classmate. And if this poster hates the girl so much and thinks she is fake, why would they keep in touch "sometimes"?

This just does not make any sense. Maybe I'm just too logical for my own good.

If she did in fact create a hair care line, based on the use of a wig, she would not be the first. Motions (relaxer company) just did a photo shoot with nothing but wigs.

Awww well I see it Glam. and YES that is her.

this came from the one site:

Ok, I was going to leave this girl alone and mind my own business. But I recently came across her channel again ( have known about it for a while now, but I was always too disgusted to watch her videos) and this is really pissing me off about her. The fact that she walks around flipping that lace wig and making her subscribers think that its real. I have known Tanesha for 6 years now and That is not her real hair! And for those of you who don't know what a lace wig is, google it. Its a wig with a thin layer of mesh instead of tracks that blends in with your skin giving the appearance of real hair. I know she is wearing a lace wig because myself as well as my friend use to go to school with her and she was always buying wigs and weaves and trying to trick people into believe its her real hair. One minute her hair is short and the next her hair is long! Her natural hair texture is a very kinky 4a. So don't buy this bull about her hair being naturally like that. In reality it is a full lace wig she is wearing. Its a very good looking lace wig! I will compliment her on that, but its a wig none the less.

You all probably figured this one out, but she is an extremely self hating black woman. She wants to believe that she is Italian (hence the pseudonym "Telagotti", her real name is Tyndale) and she will do anything to appear less "black". Even lying about her contact lenses being real as well as lying about her hair. She is NOT a nurse, but a CNA (certified nurses aide). For those of you who do not know what that is, its far from being a glamorous job! She was always extremely unfocused in school, so much so that I wonder how she even passed the certification exam to become a CNA!

This girl is a pathological liar! The BMW that she boasts as being her own, is RENTED! She does not live in a mansion, but rents a house! My other friends who are closer to her say that she has huge amounts of credit card debt because of her excessive spending! Which is why she created that haircare line. And while we're on that note, I pity the person who bought that load of nonsense, those products are no different from dollar store shampoos. Read the ingredients of the shampoo. One of the first ingredients is Sodium Lauryl Sulphate! This stuff strips your hair of all its oils and nutrients. You're better off washing your hair with a billo pad! Don't even let me get started on that scam she was pulling with her boyfriend (who works in a grocery store!!).

Here is something that I am sure not many of you have figured out. You know when she says she is "busy" and can't go online to respond to people? She is lying! She is always online! Just under different screen names. Some of you may be familiar with a screen name "DominicanMami" or "ItalianGuidette" (something along those lines), these user names can often be seen saying how "Tanesha is not black! She is mixed. She doesn't look like a N*gger"...Blah blah blah! its her who writes that crap!! Its her pretending to be other people harassing her subscribers who say she looks "black". She is extremely self hating! And goes on the under these names and also writes to other youtube gurus. You don't believe me? Ask yourselves this, Tanesha bands anyone who talks trash on her videos. Why is she allowing these two maniac users to continue to write on her comment board?? Because "they" are "her"! Be on the look out for users on her comment section who swear her eye color are real and that they have known her since she was a child and her eyes have always been real. Most likely these are just her other user names trying to manipulate people.

I still keep in contact with Tanesha sometimes...This girl is completely FAKE. She always has been and I suppose she always will be. Its just sad she has so many people following her thinking she is genuine. When in reality she is just a crazy woman seeking fame at all costs.

P.S. No she is not 23, the girl is touching 26!

Ms. blue.....nooooo yyyy? I mean it's just my opinion. I could be wrong I mean it looks fake to me.

Geminigirl

Totally agree natural. Some people are way too much, that's why we have to be careful on these here internets. People finding personal pics of people and posting them all over. I mean YT is public, but some people get a kick out of things like this.

I didn't read that whole thing but i did read some highlights. The whole site it came from is too much, but I only had one question. What ya'll think at that 6:07 mark, if you can't spot the lace, how about the slip up in words?

Almaz

Wow she must have had a rough or crazy homelife.

Awww well I see it Glam. and YES that is her.

this came from the one site:

Ok, I was going to leave this girl alone and mind my own business. But I recently came across her channel again ( have known about it for a while now, but I was always too disgusted to watch her videos) and this is really pissing me off about her. The fact that she walks around flipping that lace wig and making her subscribers think that its real. I have known Tanesha for 6 years now and That is not her real hair! And for those of you who don't know what a lace wig is, google it. Its a wig with a thin layer of mesh instead of tracks that blends in with your skin giving the appearance of real hair. I know she is wearing a lace wig because myself as well as my friend use to go to school with her and she was always buying wigs and weaves and trying to trick people into believe its her real hair. One minute her hair is short and the next her hair is long! Her natural hair texture is a very kinky 4a. So don't buy this bull about her hair being naturally like that. In reality it is a full lace wig she is wearing. Its a very good looking lace wig! I will compliment her on that, but its a wig none the less.

You all probably figured this one out, but she is an extremely self hating black woman. She wants to believe that she is Italian (hence the pseudonym "Telagotti", her real name is Tyndale) and she will do anything to appear less "black". Even lying about her contact lenses being real as well as lying about her hair. She is NOT a nurse, but a CNA (certified nurses aide). For those of you who do not know what that is, its far from being a glamorous job! She was always extremely unfocused in school, so much so that I wonder how she even passed the certification exam to become a CNA!

This girl is a pathological liar! The BMW that she boasts as being her own, is RENTED! She does not live in a mansion, but rents a house! My other friends who are closer to her say that she has huge amounts of credit card debt because of her excessive spending! Which is why she created that haircare line. And while we're on that note, I pity the person who bought that load of nonsense, those products are no different from dollar store shampoos. Read the ingredients of the shampoo. One of the first ingredients is Sodium Lauryl Sulphate! This stuff strips your hair of all its oils and nutrients. You're better off washing your hair with a billo pad! Don't even let me get started on that scam she was pulling with her boyfriend (who works in a grocery store!!).

Here is something that I am sure not many of you have figured out. You know when she says she is "busy" and can't go online to respond to people? She is lying! She is always online! Just under different screen names. Some of you may be familiar with a screen name "DominicanMami" or "ItalianGuidette" (something along those lines), these user names can often be seen saying how "Tanesha is not black! She is mixed. She doesn't look like a N*gger"...Blah blah blah! its her who writes that crap!! Its her pretending to be other people harassing her subscribers who say she looks "black". She is extremely self hating! And goes on the under these names and also writes to other youtube gurus. You don't believe me? Ask yourselves this, Tanesha bands anyone who talks trash on her videos. Why is she allowing these two maniac users to continue to write on her comment board?? Because "they" are "her"! Be on the look out for users on her comment section who swear her eye color are real and that they have known her since she was a child and her eyes have always been real. Most likely these are just her other user names trying to manipulate people.

I still keep in contact with Tanesha sometimes...This girl is completely FAKE. She always has been and I suppose she always will be. Its just sad she has so many people following her thinking she is genuine. When in reality she is just a crazy woman seeking fame at all costs.

P.S. No she is not 23, the girl is touching 26!

Ms. blue.....nooooo yyyy? I mean it's just my opinion. I could be wrong I mean it looks fake to me.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
This is actually very sad....She is so pretty on the outside and must be in pain on the inside......

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Wow! Someone is spending an awful lot of time focused on a former classmate. And if this poster hates the girl so much and thinks she is fake, why would they keep in touch "sometimes"?

This just does not make any sense. Maybe I'm just too logical for my own good.

If she did in fact create a hair care line, based on the use of a wig, she would not be the first. Motions (relaxer company) just did a photo shoot with nothing but wigs.

I don't think that poster was spending a lot of time; she was just relaying the past. Lying is lying. There is nothing illogical about noticing that something in the milk ain't clean. That is NOT the same thing as "focusing." If someone you went to school with was one way, but grew up portraying him/herself as always having been another way, I'm sure you would notice that the person is lying, right? To notice that and to relay the truth is that....it's not like the poster went DIGGING for information and conducted her own FBI investigation.

Geminigirl

The infamous Taneshasadvice, lol. She's such a pretty girl and I actually thought it was her hair until the fish tail braid tutorial http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmzgNx_RnCs&feature=fvw.

Shima and Taneshasadvice both come across as delusional. Those are the only youtubers I believe lie about their hair being real....or the only 2 I've noticed.

ok I am watching this now and the bang part?!? c'mon son!

naturalmanenyc

Ummm, maybe you did not realize it but that post above with all the details was pulled from an entire blog dedicated to bashing this girl. That is "focusing" in my book. They went digging for info about her car being rented, her house being rented, her boyfriend's job etc. It's like this girl has her own CSI team tracking her movements.

TaneshasAdvice - dedicated site to bashing this girl

I do not care that much about people from my school days reimaging themselves in adulthood. I have far too many other things going on in my life to focus on their lifestyle changes.

Is she lying? I have no idea....and I do not care. I'm not subscribing and I'm not buying whatever hair product she is selling. And on that note, I'm sure this thread will be locked soon.

I don't think that poster was spending a lot of time; she was just relaying the past. Lying is lying. There is nothing illogical about noticing that something in the milk ain't clean. That is NOT the same thing as "focusing." If someone you went to school with was one way, but grew up portraying him/herself as always having been another way, I'm sure you would notice that the person is lying, right? To notice that and to relay the truth is that....it's not like the poster went DIGGING for information and conducted her own FBI investigation.

Netta1

There are a lot of people on youtube who I think are mental in real life....ah well...:yawn:

back to the twilight zone marathon....

Geminigirl

Well I guess those talking bout this thread getting locked are probably the ones flagging it to get locked. Oh well though, I had a nice discussion with those who participated and while it lasts......

and please take your marathon discussion to PM land or off topic.I know your trying to be rude but what eva lol.:lachen::lachen::lachen: this thread was about the chick with the LF.....

Last edited:

NaturalBeauty<3

Well I guess those talking bout this thread getting locked are probably the ones flagging it to get locked. Oh well though, I had a nice discussion with those who participated and while it lasts......

and please take your marathon discussion to PM land or off topic.I know your trying to be rude but what eva lol.:lachen::lachen::lachen: this thread was about the chick with the LF.....

:look:

anyone else uncomfortable watching that video?

Status
Not open for further replies.